[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest zaizai_f4_only

behind this beutiful smile.. there's a heartbroken pieces inside it... T__________T
Screenshot2013-11-28at10150AM.png
Screenshot2013-11-28at10157AM.png

and big brother seems to look sad when his little brother trying to fight him now.. T_T[URL=http://s80.photobucket.com/user/zaizaif4only/media/Screenshot2013-11-28at10239AM.png.html]Screenshot2013-11-28at10239AM.png

i'm not really looking forward for ep 16 jinjja!! T_T

Thanks everyone for the live recap and screen caps. You're awesome!!! Another great episode. Oh I hope KT's and YD's end up alone, ideally in a dark room with no food. They are both so selfish. The scene where KT was talking with his dad (while crying) was heartbreaking.

ES and KT stay strong. Fighting! I don't think I will be able to concentrate at work, anticipating watching the episode with subs.

Gosh!! the way some parent think they are protecting their children is soo wrong. they mostly tend to target the person they like to break up with their child. that is just heartless. something needs to be done about that. KT fighting!!! don't cry (from the preview, he seems like he is crying)

Guest park_shindae

the episode is not so mushy like the previous but is cooler hahaha. i love the mothers's vault breaking scene. and yd and kt breakaway scene. lol. kim won should have acted like an older brother to tan this time. but he is proud and paranoid. they should have worked together against the dad. 5 more eps to go. hoping for a happy ending on this one.

I have a feeling that she'll spend some happy moments with KT and after 15 days/deadline she'll leave with out telling KT or breaking up with him by making YD to pretend to be her boyfriend.
The previous BTS pics could be from the scenes of their dates before ES will leave KT.

i really enjoyed tonight's episode. it's getting more and more interesting as we go on. the sad news is that i can't stay for too long in spazzing since i still have some thesis to do. hahaha =))
anyways, RAW is out.. and you know what to do. ;) @ohoheli ;) you can pm me for the link if you don't have twitter :D 

EternalAnny said: Don't be mad at me... but the last scene make me remember when JanDi.. talk with the mother of  Gu Jun Pyo and after that she take's him in a picnic like "goodbye"... do u remember?

i' rly hope that ES don't make the same now cuz will be so sad :( :( :(  for Tan and for us :( :(

Guest thunderempress

Can't help but laugh at YD and KT at the cafe. Although I don't understand a word that they said, I do get that they were forced to behave by ES and share one headset together. YD and KT's bantering now are less hostile and more childish, just like real friends. :))
But I do feel something bad from ES coming up to KT's room and smiling like that...She'll break up with him wouldn't she?  Can't wait for tomorrow!!! :bz

@sarah_lina Hi there chinggu. I have been silently lurking every week. This thread moves too fast for me to post anything and I have been "depressed"  cos there were so much criticism on poor YD. I'm glad he proved to everyone that he's actually a good friend.   ;)