[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

PSH Int'nl Fanclub ™ ‏@PSH_IFC

ES with chairman. Forces her to make choice. She leaves passes tan, he grabs her hand tightly, let's go. She starts to cry.

You came crawling back. I'm not your son from today. I'm going my path. Today you broke everything. You can go back to your place. JG path.

I lost my family today. Won is not my brother. Mom is not your family. your not mine either. That is the weight an heir has to bear

What did Daddy Kim say to ES??? She goes to KT's room. The bodyguards did not stop her. She knocks at the door and KT opens. He is shocked to see her and asks how she got here. ES says Shhh and smiles. KT does not smile back. I think he senses something is not right..

Finally this is what I have been waiting for - a story about the heirs and how their lives are tied to the companies they will own one day. It's definitely getting interesting. Love love this episode and love love love YoungDo of course. He's the BEST, IMO.