[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest Fannie J

LOL YoungDo is number 1 helper. Tan and Do should make an action movie :)) can't wait to watch this scene , ES is lucky because she has 2 heroes protect her :xp/s: YoungDo with his helmet look like Iron Man guys :)) haha

Omg bromance! I think YD is taking his henchmen to KT house to createe a diversion. YD henchmen will hold back Kim daddys henechmen and while this is all happening KT escapes from a back door. That's my prediction from what I get from YD leaving with all the henchmen pushing each other in one still and KT running in the other still,I can be wrong,I hope not ;)

Guest Anomalous

myphim said: Thanks!
After waiting for nearly 15 episodes, my bromance is finally happening.
These two together will be unstoppable.
I mean, they did rule the school not long ago.
I'm looking forward to this the most. Can't wait!

@prosperity   I may join you in the YD/KT ship. :))

btw i hope its true YD really help KT...i dont want high hope for this scene..it will make my heart hurt if not happen what i want...anyway bravo for the writer..they always make us crazy about this drama... :D:D:D they know how put the hot guys in suitable situation...ok..ok done i need back to work!!!opss thanks for everyone to share bts pictures....im so happy!! see yaa..

OMG finally! Stills for Ep 15!!!! I have been waiting since KST 11pm last Thursday! I was never in YD ship or anything... But seeing him with his hair down makes me wanna start thinking of joining his ship now! He looks good!!! And of course, KT, he looks good in anything (and perhaps in nothing, too?) *evil grin* Can't wait for tonight!!!!

prosperity

said: Stillls!!! Finally, I have been waiting since last week Thursday for new stills and finally they are here.

Wait.. Am I the only one who wants YD's old hair back? Old hair YD would have slayed and looked extra bad arse in these stills. I love that he brought his own hench men though, even though it makes it feel less like a high school drama and more like some mafia drama/movie. 

Lately, I am wishing to become a drama producer or a movie producer with lots of money to put these actors together.. 
and in that way guys.. I could also grant all of your wishes. hahaha
If I am going to be a producer? In just a snap:You will have an action movie with LMH and KWB. 
Oh I am wanting that too! Since I am not.. Let us just ask the drama gods to fulfill and grant our demands and wishes. Hear us! LOL! 

Guest zaizai_f4_only

Whoooo Hoooo "POLICE" wasseo!!!!
time to save his beloved chingu!
*cross fingers* [-O<
hopefully that's what the spoiler is all about!! it's not funny if YD bring's his bodyguard along so he can budged in to Tan house just to see ES?! LOL *since he'll do anything just to see her... such a big sacrifice LOVE there!!

Anyway... i think the PDnim really like a spooky and horror kind of theme.. as 1st ES's head when KT hugged her covered by hit coat.. it's like a sadako's head coming out..

and NOW 2nd! that Gloves in KT's jacket, kinda shock  me for a sec, i thought it was the bodyguard's hand, holding into Tan's arm but then seeing the 2nd picture i was like o_O who's hand is that!? and after looking at it closely "OHHH it's a gloves" *Duhhh*