[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

For KES, 22% midway to the end of her drama is quite low, chingus.... She can attract more viewers than that so *fingercrossed*. Her plot doesn't have a competing factor against Secret and the fact that Heir manages to win this viewer rate after Secret had ended is an evidence. She needs to push herself a bit more in creating better plots without YD-ES-KT triangle. Now she is looking for the catfights between ES and RC; I am afriad it might not be as appealing as YD-KT fight. I wish her to plot around somewhere different than YD-ES-RC; perhaps, ES? Dunno why she doesn't give muny chances to this actress to lead the plot? Let her shine once, KES.

Guest myhepyending

@yoyoo
naa...i don't think he is tired or hungry.....it's probably he is nervous or he is sick...remember people told us that LMH was sick?  :(

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

Since there seems to be a belief that staff from the Heirs team lurks around here :D Guys, can I please request a double date with KT-ES and CY and BN :) Thank you :D
EDIT- Now that I think about it, KT and ES hasn't had a proper date yet, can they please have one first?;)

Guest jjsweeter0211

Finally catch up with all the pages >:D<Thank you everyone so much for all the insights , updates and other postsAs always, you guys rock!!~ Congratulations on the rating.The next target is to  break 30%.
tumblr_mwnb1qSRq91qkc652o6_r2_500.giftumblr_mwnb1qSRq91qkc652o5_r2_500.giftumblr_mwnb1qSRq91qkc652o4_r2_500.giftumblr_mwnb1qSRq91qkc652o3_500.giftumblr_mwnb1qSRq91qkc652o2_500.giftumblr_mwnb1qSRq91qkc652o1_500.gif

http://jangwoowhore.tumblr.com

This week is definitely worth the wait!
I kinda feel sad for Young-do as he is slowly changing for the better. The conversation between YD and ES outside her cafe breaks my heart a little since it finally appear that both are at ease with each other without the hope of any love getting in the way.
Bringing us back to the poster of heirs where they are standing alongside each other, I think we are almost there with Rachel hopefully finding her way back soon. It looks almost X-Men like, with all of them ready for combat.
The battle between the old folks and the young heirs looks like it is going to be fierce and painful and I hope we end up with a good ending without having to sacrifice anyone. Drama, if you axe off Hyoshin just to make a point, I will SCREAM. Don't be such a meanie!

Heirs Ep 14:
What's Better?
Escaping out of a well...

OR
Finding a 50,000 Won note from your future brother-in-law's coat?

The+Ring.jpg

Negotiating Skills of Rich People...
BF+mums+hostage.jpg

KA: You two. Stop Dating.KT: Mum. This kind of talk requires an envelop with money. How can you say these things empty handed?
10 Signs You're A Heirs Addict:
1. You're more invested in seeing Heirs' Ratings increase each episode than your own studies2. You can't help but smile at the sight of a 'doughnut' =) 3. To you 'coffee aprons' look hotter than they used to ;p4. You mistake Tuesday for Wednesday5. You hear 'Kpop Star' and picture the Heirs finger shake =)6. October 25th is marked on your calendar as Heirs Bromance Day7. You hear 'Make-up Party,' and your first thought isn't related to cosmetics8. You noticed that lately mango and almond products catches your eye9. To you 'Jackpot' isn't merely gold at the end of the rainbow10. You're torn between episode extension / no extension, because you accepted either way withdrawal symptoms will linger post Heirs ending

Guest goodjobbear

@TinNguyen
Love the addicts' list. Makeup party FTW! :D LOL'd at the ratings one. and extension. Oh the torn feelings!
Where can I find the article? Link?

Guest prosperity

ES: I did it!
KT: Nice to meet you, welfare student, Cha Eun Sang.       I'm illegitimate son, Kim Tan

Me: 

That last scene is really everything. After these 2 episodes can people really say that these 2 don't have chemistry? I know it is subjective, but I love them together.

@daunkayu, I think @simplemebeingcrazy is not coming back to post in this forum although she is dropping in sometimes. I think I missed so much in this forum so a couple of days ago I rolled back some pages and found out her announcement. *so sad* Seeing the post of hers makes me constraint on my posts in this forum too. At least, we share the same sentiment that we don't want our conversation of shipping YD-ES and KT-ES disturbing some threaders in this forum. I wish her to meet somewhere around in other forums.
@ruzikie, I am sorry, chingu. Can't be with you for long but I am keeping track of your posts all those time. Don't be sad. Like I say, YD will never give up his ship. He is sacrificing himself for the greater good of his love. This is a much bigger love and only YD can do it, dear. HE is at his best and all the best!

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

Tin Nguyen said:
10 Signs You're A Heirs Addict:
1. You're more invested in seeing Heirs' Ratings increase each episode than your own studies2. You can't help but smile at the sight of a 'doughnut' =) 3. To you 'coffee aprons' look hotter than they used to ;p4. You mistake Tuesday for Wednesday5. You hear 'Kpop Star' and picture the Heirs finger shake =)6. October 25th is marked on your calendar as Heirs Bromance Day7. You hear 'Make-up Party,' and your first thought isn't related to cosmetics8. You noticed that lately mango and almond products catches your eye9. To you 'Jackpot' isn't merely gold at the end of the rainbow10. You're torn between episode extension / no extension, because you accepted either way withdrawal symptoms will linger post Heirs ending

hnin wintnaing said: @daunkayu, I think @simplemebeingcrazy is not coming back to post in this forum although she is dropping in sometimes. I think I missed so much in this forum so a couple of days ago I rolled back some pages and found out her announcement. *so sad* Seeing the post of hers makes me constraint on my posts in this forum too. At least, we share the same sentiment that we don't want our conversation of shipping YD-ES and KT-ES disturbing some threaders in this forum. I wish her to meet somewhere around in other forums.
@ruzikie, I am sorry, chingu. Can't be with you for long but I am keeping track of your posts all those time. Don't be sad. Like I say, YD will never give up his ship. He is sacrificing himself for the greater good of his love. This is a much bigger love and only YD can do it, dear. HE is at his best and all the best!