[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest lianurmalasari

1472884_423172661115703_69432636_n.jpg

The "po" kiss in the car with Myung Soo and Eun Sang, the "no no" finger action when Eun Sang asks him to join Kpop star, the finger pointing to the donut on the table, all these actions are not in the script. It's the creativity of 
Lee Minho (이민호)!! Excellent and it fits into the scene very well. 

Credit source: http://www.obsnews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=753639 via leeminho_heirs

I wonder, why Chairman dad seem to favor Tan over Won? for his personal interest or because he loves Tan's mom more?
why Won reshuffle and started war with his own dad? Let Tan has more stocks, then Tan will finally and willingly pass it to Won
aish
that's why it's a drama. Always make simple things become complicated

Guest lianurmalasari

1455853_423179324448370_1713461614_n.jpg

[Yesterday TV] The Heirs Lee Min-ho is definitely possessed by Kim Tan

[OSEN=Kim Kyung-joo] Actor Lee Min-ho starring in SBS Wed/Thur drama 'The Heirs' awed everyone with his Kim Tan as if he was possessed.

In 'The Heirs' aired on 20th, Lee Min-ho garnered attention by playing loving Kim Tan, expressing his feelings to his longing brother, and angry Kim Tan perfectly.

After confessing he is a child of a concubine, he goes to Park Shin-hye(Cha Eun-sang) in tears playing his complicated emotions. Soon, he plays innocent in front of the girl he loves, surprising the viewers with his broad spectrum of acting both serious and fox-like at the same time.

When he fights his father, he bravely says what he has to say and after being kicked out he whines at Park Shin-hye for his taxi fee. Also he suddenly kiss Park Shin-hye who was eating doughnut and says, "We are going to slow." playing innocent.

Lee Min-ho's spectrum did not end. When he showed his rage when he confronts with Kim Woo-bin, he wasn't the sweet Kim Tan in front of Cha Eun-sang.

Actually, Lee Min-ho played similar character before 'The Heirs' Kim Tan. In KBS 2TV 'Boys Over Flowers' he starred as Gu Joon-pyo, which made everyone worry that afterimage will interrupt the viewers to focus in the drama. They worried he will be playing the same rich boy again.

However, he eliminated those worries as 'The Heirs' develops. Unlike Gu Joon-pyo, Tan has his own pain regarding his brith and knows the pressure as the rich heirs. Kim Tan also has complicated feelings for his love of half brother who he has to fight.

Lee Min-ho is receiving hot response with hie experienced stable acting which features his growth as an actor. Therefore, he is highly expected with his future work as well.

trio88@osen.co.kr

<Photo Credit> 'The Heirs'.
Credit star.naver/leeminho via leeminho_heirs

After watching episode 11, I would really want to watch kim tan and kim won bromance scene again.. both of them do really look alike at a certain angle even their hairstyle are similar. I love them, pd nim pls let them have more scene.. [-O<

Chingus.... I have been watching epi 13 (with sub) over and over again...a very lovey dovey and intense episode. What intrigue me is the ending and I'm thinking the meaning of it over and over again. May be this YD way of letting go ES and I don't think he will do anything towards ES. The dialogue between ES and YD is like this

ES: Let Go
YD: No. I Have to let go soon. So I'm not letting go now.
       I went to all that trouble for this one moment. So bear with me. (One final showdown with KT to
       mend their friendship - I'm hoping for this... ^:)^ )
- then the arrival of KT and locking and bashing of the door by KT. Ending dialogue by YD
YD: When I said I will pick on everyone except you...KT is one of them. And me included.
Does YD saying that he will bully KT and himself also or He will not bully KT and himself. I was thinking the first not later...hmmmmmm can't wait for tonite.

Thanks in advance for all the recaps and screencaps for tonight episode. Love all of you.

P/S: This is the longest post from me.huhu

Guest thunderempress

The fact that the actors and actresses makes us hate or love their characters means that their acting is very good. Congrats for the cast of Heirs for reaching their highest ratings yet! Hope that it will continue to rise  :D

i honestly feel really scared for tonight's episode. rachel making eunsang deliver food to the party is really cruel of herT_T
i think it's because when i watch a drama, i tend to always imagine myself in the lead character's shoes. isn't that how you're supposed to enjoy a drama? lol so yea the scene will be hard for me to watch c;but of course i think the forehead kiss can make up for it :\">anyway, after reading about LMH's adlibs in episode 13, i have to admit that i have a new found respect for him. great job, LMH.i've been rewatching the earlier episodes and thinking.. are we really not going to get a scene where ES treats KT to a meal? but she promised! ><less than 2 hours for episode 14. after tonight comes yet another week of waiting ~X(well, here's to hoping love is the moment won't be played during the forehead kiss :))

I just love the last scene and the preview of the next episode... I think our ship is going to sink but our captain will join the other ship instead. I think Young Do will be the one to help Eun Sang and Tan in the end... I can feel and sense it... like in Eun Sang and Tan's wedding he'll be the best man :)) Okay I'm over-thinking I'm sorry! =)) Those lines were like hinting he's going to give up soon but not now... I think he's going to make a final grand show ever... and I wonder what did Eun Sang gave him in the preview? It was like a calling card I think and they were wearing the same clothes in the last scene. I think Young Do was punched by Kim Tan well a little since it was just a small cut in his lips. Looks like someone intruded them because in the look of Kim Tan in the last scene he really looks like going to KILL him!!! :o Really I was so amazed and moved by that look on his face. Young Do's intention is a GREAT MYSTERY for me... I still ship Young Do-Eun Sang couple though... :) so please bear with us YDxES shipper...  :x Kamsahamnida! 
Amazing~ Heirs got it's highest rating to date ;) Heirs fighting and I hope they would keep it up. :)