[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest shimmeringoasis

Chinguz can some one plz pm me the link for live streaming for todays epi... the ones I use hvnt been working for me for past few weeks :( plz if some one would pm a working link
Thanx :)

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG........... I'm hypervilating right NOW!! can't wait and all these BTS pictures are killing me!! Loved IT!! seems we are getting more SKINSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!! my poor heart! can't wait!! can't wait!! 
:-t :x :-t

Am drooling.. 
Hallucinating..
Finally, Wednesday is here .. am ready to take the dosages of my drug. Am insanely waiting for it and now Heirs is just some minutes away from me.. Come on make us want some more.. We are addicted and oh so hooked. 

Guest prosperity

KT's and ES' moms are on that SBS live show, and they are talking about KT and YD lol. I wonder what they are saying.
These stills lawd. I will wait for the episode to see how they play out before I comment. It was funny seeing you guys spazz out though :))
I want them to put YD hair back up. I think he looks better and more cool with up hair. Is the hair change indicative of his change of character? Also in these stills I wonder if everyone will find it hot that he is holding ES against her will, seeing as though there has been some uproar about KT doing it. Can't wait to see how people react, I will be observing and giggling. He is showing up everywhere she is, yet he isn't a stalker like they call KT :))
Are they going to give us a hair change for KT and ES too? I want to see KT with his hair up too, and I want to see ES with a polished hairstyle. Maybe they get to go to a party?