[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

class="cb b15"Five Fun Facts About Kim Woo Bin

Kim Woo Bin

Kim Woo Bin is not only convincing as one of the more charismatic and interesting actors in the hit series "The Heirs." He also has a role in the film "Friend 2," which recently earned two million viewers in three days.

He was cast in his first role only six months after he made his modeling debut and quickly became a star. Here are a few more facts you may not know about Kim Woo Bin.

1. He was very grateful for the acting help that Jang Dong Gun gave him when he had a small role in "A Gentleman's Dignity." The actor, who he admired, offered to help him read lines.

"When he said, want to look at our lines together, I felt so relieved," said Kim.

From that experience he learned how important it is to help junior actors and he hopes that he will be able to help other actors the same way in the future.

2. The most important thing to him is to become a good person, someone who is considerate to others. Being seen to live a good life is more important to him than being described as a good actor. 

3. He doesn't like to be called by his real name, which is Kim Hyun Joong. The reason is obvious. He would be confused with SS501's leader Kim Hyun Joong and actor Kim Hyung Joon.

"I was called by Kim Hyun Joong for over 20 years," he said. "I never thought I was going to be called differently. I asked my friends to give me suggestions and my agency CEO suggested the name Kim Woo Bin and I liked it."

4. One of his favorite things to do in Seoul is to walk along the Han River

"People might see Seoul as a noisy and a crowded city, but there are quiet places to discover," he said.

He can't walk along the river too often due to his busy schedule but he demonstrated his love for such riverside walks in the "Our Seoul" movieicon1.png project. The film detailed celebrities' favorite spots in the city.

5. One of his favorite meals is ramen, which is funny because his "The Heirs" character is often seen eating it at a convenience store. And he loves ramen so much he would love to do a commercial for it.

"Even though I haven't yet had any offers for a ramen commercial, I really want to do one. I love ramen so much; I am confident that no matter how much I eat, I would not throw up. That's how passionate I am about it."

In fact, he would love to do a ramen commercial together with his friend and fellow actor Lee Jong Suk. If any ramen companies reading this, take note. Fans would love to see a ramen commercial with those two.

class="cb b15"'Heirs' Next Episode: Kim Woo Bin Warns You Rahel, "I Will Shut Your Mouth" 

Heirs

The 13th episodeicon1.png of SBS drama "Heirs" is released.

Near the end of the 12th episode of "Heirs," which aired yesterday, sneak peek of the 13th episode was released.

In this sneak peak, Lee Min Ho (Kim Tan) and Kim Woo Bin (Choi Young Do) started struggling for Park Shin Hye (Cha Eun Sang). Lee Min Ho turned over his engagement and left the houseicon1.png for Park Shin Hye. 

When Kim Ji Won (You Rahel), after Lee Min Ho turned over her engagement, visited Kim Woo Bin and asked what he's going to do next, he said, "I plan to shut your mouth. This is my warning."

© 2013 KDramaStars.com All right reserved.

@sia3

When the fringe is down actually he doesn't seem arrogant or too scary ..

Is the declining of his fringe show his character changed?

@ruzikie, our ship will not sink once we balance out sitting left and right! :D YD courtship worths pursuing. Reminders here before uri Youngie cries this week seeing ES with KT. Last week, Min Ho week cuz he cries. This week, Youngie week cuz he will cry. Both weeks, our week cuz we all heartbreak seeing them cry. :(
@simplemebeingcrazy, unni, plz wake up unless you wanna be woken up by Youngie like this.

Good morning Heirlings. Well its morning in my part of the world :D

Oh KWB finally has his fringe down.. yay!! I much prefer him that way.
So its safe to say the love triangle is over.. I prefer the bromance of YD and KT than the love triangle, I simply hate them. Still I am taking it with a grain of salt until ep 13 airs.

Guest shimmeringoasis

Jang27 said:

How the thirteen is going to be??

................................I think we can safely assume that YD is pretty much out of the love triangle and will start his bromance full-force with KT, while being a source of support for ES as she battles alongside KT to face the world and Jeguk Group............................

cr to http://www.imdb.com/list/cFwtYr-RL6w/

@sia3, I wish I can change my name too but soompi doesn't let me. Whenever I change it, they restore back to the old form. Dunno why? Who says I remove uri daejung? It's stamped right here. rings_&_heart.gif

I am moaning for Doddie's heartbreak this week. Daejung's betrayal to Eun Soo makes my heart break... :(( :(( :(( Doesn't he support to wait her till she turns time back? Instead, he replaces with ES though I knew this replacement was deliberate as they both have the same initials. ;)