[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

PBaddict said:

- evil Daddy Kim.... hmmm there really is nothing new in his playbook I see... planning to send ES away to study... well dear papa, that might have worked on HyunJoo but I don't think that alone will be enough to keep ES away... I already fear that his methods will have to become harsher. As we can see, Tan's mom is also afraid to let her child to stay out of the house... who would know better about Papa Kim's ways than her who has been imprisoned in that mansion for 18 years. My poor ES and Tanny... keep your heads up... FIGHTING!

Thank you for all the pics, gifs once again.

bdbe2dd3jw1e7zzvfwt0wj20oz0jan1j.jpg
bdbe2dd3jw1e7zzvi2wuhj20p00nrdjl.jpgcr as tagged

bdbe2dd3jw1e7zzvdmkdvj20jg0zeq5u.jpg

MOD EDIT:

5. Do not post consecutively (one after another). Do not post one picture per post or one quote per post in addition to posting several times in a row to bump your post count or keep a thread on the first page of the forum. Simply edit your previous post. 

Guest PBaddict

beamonkr said

Wasn't it the Chairwoman who imprisoned her in the mansion because Daddy Kim was allowing her to roam free?  Daddy Kim hasn't learned, just because you send them abroad, it doesn't mean they won't come back...look at Tan.  Also, what's to say that he sends ES abroad that KT won't go with her.  The heart wants what the heart wants. 

Do I see the Chairwoman at the table when he's discussing this change?  She needs to worry more about her own reputation instead of meddling with ES-KT.  I'm guessing we'll only get another 5 minutes of KW as HJ starts teaching at the school and more HJ-HS moments.

QUICK REMINDER TO EVERYONE!
PLS KINDLY Do not quote picture/gifs/video or long posts.- Instead, remove images in your quotes. Quotes do not count towards the 20-character limit rule. If you're going to quote a picture or post, say something about it. If a quote is too long (more than 10 lines), only quote a subsection of the text. Quoted pictures set in spoiler tags are considered a violation as well.
Do not post non-related topic , images. videos or gifs.-considered as SPAM
Do not post illegal streaming sites- considered as spam Kindly spread the reminders to everyone! So dont be surprised if you get 5 spams, 
Thank you.

jjsweeter0211 said: Shin Hye updates her twitter~

박신혜 ‏@ssinz12m

추운날씨에서 피부를 지키려는자, 수분크림을 챙겨라~~!! 우리모두 피부상속자가 되어 봅시다 ㅎㅎㅎ

Google translate

Who defend the skin from the cold weather, moisture cream (man) Get the ~ ~! Let us all be heirs skin heh heh heh

CNBLUE ‏@CNBLUE_4

안녕하세요 눈붓기 빼느라 열심히인 찬영이입니다. 팬분들이 많이 챙겨주시는 덕분에 촬영 스탭분들과 밥도 맛있게 먹었습니다! 응원도 해주시고 챙겨주시는데 자꾸 부어서 __/... 화면에 부어보이나! 안부어보이나! 이번주도 본방사수! 아, 저희 회사 연말공연도 기대해 주세요!

822412941.png?1384698161

Guest myhepyending

i was listening to my secondhand serenade's favorite song which is 'your call' and i found that the lyrics really suits KT's feeling towards ES...and it would be lovely if someone can made a MV using this song.....i want to do it...but i don't know how... 

Waiting for your call, I'm sick, call I'm angry
Call I'm desperate for your voice
Listening to the song we used to sing
In the car, do you remember
Butterfly, Early Summer
It's playing on repeat, Just like when we would meet
Like when we would meet

Cause I was born to tell you I love you
And I am torn to do what I have to, to make you mine
Stay with me tonight

Stripped and pollished, I am new, I am fresh
I am feeling so ambitious, you and me, flesh to flesh
Cause every breath that you will take
When you are sitting next to me
Will bring life into my deepest hopes, What's your fantasy?

(What's your, what's your...)

Stay with me tonight

And I'm tired of being all alone, and this solitary moment makes me want to come back home
[X4]
(I know everything you wanted isn't anything you have)

Stay with me tonight

Stay with me tonight
(I know everything you wanted isn't anything you have)

Guest sandralopez

537343_421600451272924_533982664_n.jpg#KimWooBin sent handwritten message for 1 million certified photo for "Friends" movie.
cr. @topstarnews 

Lee Minho - Heirs 상속자들 Korean Drama
I Started to watch this drama for minhyuk, krystal, park shin hye and lee min ho, but really now i also love to woo bin.

@CNBLUE_4
안녕하세요 눈붓기 빼느라 열심히인 찬영이입니다. 팬분들이 많이 챙겨주시는 덕분에 촬영 스탭분들과 밥도 맛있게 먹었습니다! 응원도 해주시고 챙겨주시는데 자꾸 부어서 __/... 화면에 부어보이나! 안부어보이나! 이번주도 본방사수! 아, 저희 회사 연말공연도 기대해 주세요!
999642_677140712318611_74107867_n.jpg
minhyuk <3[Trans] @CNBLUE_4: It's the swollen eyes due to hard work, Chanyoung here. Thanks a lot for the food supports prepared for the filming crews, we ate the rice and enjoy it!Please keep cheering and support us __/... Watch out your screen! As regards to the broadcasting! This week too, the next episode! Oh, we also look forward to the end of the year! http://twitpic.com/dln5vx
cr: @norleecious

Speaking about Tanny gonna work hard and being successful, I think he will become a great writer in the future (remember first episode, he was thinking and WRITING) and Eun Sang will be famous as a movie director. They can work hand in hand as a great team in the future. :D

BTW, Chingu-ya, this pic is from the BTS collections right? I have been watching all episodes of The Heirs more than twice but still I can't remember this scene...

238164894_6221d62b.jpg