[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest pinkytooth

shenny said:

My lil said she dislike Heirs epi 12 cos no lovey dovey fluttering scenes and too much tears  

:P

I think thats highschooler like my lil sist expect from highschool drama...

hnin wintnaing said: @bleamonr, @lyaarisa You cannot really compare people at that parameter. Some people are workaholic. Work comes first for them. Some are family men while others can die for their beloved. Different people, different priorities. KW is a workaholic. His whole life has been dedicated to the company and it is so natural to consider work first. HJ is not even in do-or-die situation when he dropped her off to head to work. Don't understand why Being his second in mind after work is better than being a mistress of a man just married to his first wife due to family condition but his mistress deeply. HJ should have thanked that she's got someone dedicated to her alone for years without any woman in mind, esp. at KW level and status. It's just HJ's problem of not being able to bring herself to love KW. She just has gratitude to KW and his family; thus, when he proposes, she is confused and accepts it like in the drama "When a man loves." She will never know her true mind until they take a break and KW's not there for her at all.

How KW can receive a little forgiveness from HJ and viewers:
- serenades HJ with Rihanna ft Mikky, 'Stay' during school assembly.
KW: Something in the way you move makes me feel like I can't live without you.KT: (stands up after song) No one move. The one my brother can't live without is HJ.HS: (pulls KT back to his seat) I heard you and KW got disowned by your father. Tell KW he's welcome to audition for the lead in my next movie called, 'Kill One.'
- help KT find YD's mum, it'll ease the rift between him and KT, and also between KT and YD.
KT: (at ddukbeokki restaurant) For the first time in my brother's life he set the cutlery on the table.YD: My mum and I can tell. He gave each person two forks.

For heaven's sake, for all of their expensive education, Won and Tan can't figure out the simplest way to out-gun Daddy Dearest?!   (And, I don't mean to push his wheelchair, with him in it, down a steep hill.) :P

All Tan has to do is wait for his 18th BD present.  And, between Tan and Won's shares, even if it isn't enough to overthrow Daddy Dearest, it should be enough to give the self-righteous old fart a big fat headache for a while.  Won and Tan may still lose in the end.  But, at least, they'll have bitten and drawn blood.

One more thing.  If Won and Tan both say 'adios' to Daddy, then, is he going to try and conceive a 3rd son?  Otherwise, he doesn't have anyone to leave his 'group' to.  That should really kill him, if both sons walk out on him.  Then, he and his legit wife can sit in that house and look at each others sour-pussed face for eternity. >:P

@su_lee

Chan Young really awesome on those performance..

i always found Kang Min Hyuk really handsome and dashing when he sit down with his drum.. and handle his drumstick..

wahhhh.. drooling mode
:-j :-j

A Man with his drum really impressive me and no one can defeat them in my eyes.... My Goshh he is so handsome on that drum.. "drooling again" with your picture @su_lee

even if I see Kang Min Hyuk with his drum.. I will forget a second uri Young Do..

Mianhe Youngieaa.. noona forgotten just for a second to see Min Hyuk with his drum..
:-* :x :\">

hnin wintnaing said: @bleamonr, @lyaarisa You cannot really compare people at that parameter. Some people are workaholic. Work comes first for them. Some are family men while others can die for their beloved. Different people, different priorities. KW is a workaholic. His whole life has been dedicated to the company and it is so natural to consider work first. HJ is not even in do-or-die situation when he dropped her off to head to work. Don't understand why Being his second in mind after work is better than being a mistress of a man just married to his first wife due to family condition but his mistress deeply. HJ should have thanked that she's got someone dedicated to her alone for years without any woman in mind, esp. at KW level and status. It's just HJ's problem of not being able to bring herself to love KW. She just has gratitude to KW and his family; thus, when he proposes, she is confused and accepts it like in the drama "When a man loves." She will never know her true mind until they take a break and KW's not there for her at all.

minozyeh said: @adamfever

Base on her previous drama, I think:

The evil daddy surely will attack Eun Sang just to push KT to kneel and surrender (like what happen at City Hall). KT will let go of ES because he doesn't want her to get hurt because of his love. ES who used to push KT away will eventually chase him, but KT will reject her, not because he doesn't love her but because he loves her so much and think that it is the best for her (City Hall and AGD). But then he come up with a brilliant plan and turn the table around. He'll win over that evil Daddy, have a happy ending with Eun Sang, His mother, ES' mom, YD, and even Rachel will have a beautiful ending too. And it could be that Rachel and YD will give the major part of helping KT&ES (CH & SG).

Guest tinapring

I'm just wondering why no one even noticed that ES slept out as well in ep11. Everyone seems to know that there's something between KT and ES but they never thought these 2 might be together except for YD n YR ofcourse.