[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

ladyme said: @claudia ximena
what you describe is one of many forms of love the most rare one, pure love.
not everyone has been blessed with it. (KT is blessed!)

there is many forms of love and there is many way of expressing love.

- KT's way to love is to protect his love one, treat her gently and makes her feels that she is loved.

- ES's mom's way to love is to take every chance that will make her daughter has a good future even if it means she had to enter jeguk high and lower her head and has people pointing their finger for who she is, a low class.

- daddy kim's way to love is making his children respected by society, whatever it takes. it's cruel and making ES feels how low she is by took her to jeguk, making the two lovebirds separate, so his son can marry another high class girl and be respected by society, it's selfish. he doesn't care if it hurts other people daughter as long as it's good for his son, he cleans every obstacles there is to make KT marry the high class girl and be respected.

but even a cruel person can love and selfish is a trait adhere with love. that's why we see so many people do things that hurt others yet favorable for their loves ones.
what daddy kim did is he makes it obvious that he doesn't care about ES moreover love, but he do love KT it's just he do anything for him no matter if he hurts other people daughter and it's selfish. daddy kim loves KT but he doesn't love ES.
as long as the intention of a person is to make a well being for other, it is love.
some people know how to do it right like KT and some people don't like daddy kim.

lilf4ntasy said: adamfever said: Does any one know why HS attempted suicide before? First I thought that because he loved the tutor. But then I find it will make sense ONLY when he hds let people know that he was in love with the tutor and he received strong rejection. But it doesn't look like it. The tutor doesn't know he loves her until he kissed her on the forehead. His mom doesn't know why he attempted suicide. So there hasn't been any rejection.

What do I miss?

Carmen Nicolae said: A crazy world , crazy !
A world blinded by money and power , corrupt , selfish , adulterous . A world run by people who have sold their soul to the devil . These are the "kings" who lead us !

Even when the crown is too heavy for their rotten bodies and souls they do not quit. They conspire , manipulate , sell their children's lives in order to further preserve power . Their heirs have to be puppets that can be run from the shadows ... " till death do us part " .
Against this world you can not go to war alone. Youth, enthusiasm , idealism , courage are powerful weapons ... but not enough. It needs allies and friends .
So you;  young heirs  from HEIRS , get together , start a war and make the world more beautiful. Your secret weapon to be LOVE ... love in all its forms ... love for parents, siblings , friends .... love for girlfriend...
No matter how young or old you are,  healthy or sick , rich or poor ... important is TO LOVE!.

Fighting!
:)>-

oha123 said:

Err.. these r my thoughts after watching ep 11 and 12...

2. I don't think Daddy Kim is transferring any shares to KT. I think he transfered the shares to his own name to keep his position as the biggest shareholder. I dunno why KW chose to trust that lady.. -_-;

3. I think YD felt guilty doing those stuff he did to ES after he found out about her situation. TT_TT

4. I think R and KT's engagement is over now? I think KT would have accepted and like Rachel if he's not an illegitimate child. At the airport, it seems like he wanted to hug her back but stops himself. He's crazy over ES now though..too bad...

6. I think daddy Kim doesnt like HJ cause of something else..not cause of her social status.

7. How come daddy haven't do anything bout ES? Im sure he knows everything already. I REALLY hope he's not gonna do anything to ES though....

Can't wait for the ending...lol =P Any spoilers pls?

beamonkr said:

7. How come daddy haven't do anything bout ES? Im sure he knows everything already. I REALLY hope he's not gonna do anything to ES though....

Daddy Kim is doing something to ES indirectly.  He sent her to Empire High so that all of the dysfunctional rich students can show and tell her how she doesn't fit with KT and she doesn't belong.  He set her up to be bullied knowing how they treated the Social Welfare class.  What he didn't count on was instead of her hearing from a hundred mouths why the relationship couldn't continue, instead KT made her "new money" so she's not totally outcast and now YD is even protecting her. 

Count on Daddy Kim to up his game in the coming episodes because he probably sees her as the reason KT broke the engagement and outed his mother.  Also, unknown to KT, he just interfered with the company's issues with YD's dad and Won.

adamfever said: lilf4ntasy it could be. Any other opinions, anyone?

Are there any shippers for the triangle KW-HJ-HS ?

KW-HS have feeling for each other, it's just that KW gives business the first priority and he doesn't want to cope with the fact that HJ comes from the lower class.

HS loves HJ and doesn't care about her social class. But i haven't seen any indication that she has feeling for him

Which ship will dock at the end?

KA meeting ES and KT in front of Mango Six - Why all the hugs and kisses and important moments take place in front of the exact same cafe? It's starting to get little tedious and predictable - I understand ES works there but what's too much is too much. Does Mango Six really pay so much the production needs to give them such a huge exposure?LbZO78c.jpgcLuThUM.jpg

wmkxyar.jpgHvVeUlC.jpgV45d2I6.jpgafjrbxd.jpg

Source: as tagged, weibo

Episode 1  spoiler

tumblr_mw0lidGQyT1slslu5o1_250.gif

Episode 2 Spoiler

tumblr_mw0lidGQyT1slslu5o4_250.gif

Episode 3 Spoiler
tumblr_mw8qv3lJlL1rl08l3o1_1280.jpg

Episode 4 Spoiler

tumblr_mwbd6unKDP1qgrcyro2_250.gif

Episode 5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12

tumblr_mw8s6gJGNn1qk32jxo1_1280.jpg

THIS GIRL IS ALWAYS  CRYING AND LOOKING SULLEN

AND 

SHE HAS 2 AWESOME RICH GUYS WHO LOVE HER AND CARE ABOUT HER

IM ALWAYS SMILLING AND BEING IN A GOOD MOOD

AND I DON'T HAVE ONE XD

66951122046#
tumblr_mw8q01EaoN1snth0vo2_250.gif

I don't quite understand the conflicts between the little KT and YD. So YD was late and he lost the chance to have the last meal with his motther, and he was late because KT was late. But why KT was involved here, what did KW want to win KT over? Please shed some light for me!

cassopeia said: Problems of a Heirs fan, coming home and seeing that the Extended Edition of the Hobbit arrived in the mail.  :-SS Wanting to watch all the extras and commentary of the Hobbit immediately but....episode 12 was just so damn good that I want to see it again and again...why was this episode just sooo awesome, I've been waiting for the Hobbit for months!! This drama has ruined my priorities... ~X(
....damn it...I want to see Kim Tan cry again...Heirs wins!   :\">
(New name for Saturday = the day before SBS hopefully uploads a preview for episode 13 or I will go crazy)

I re-watched the first episodes and i soooooooooo want that vibe back,i want that ES back,she was so witty,smilling,fun,i liked her so damn much,so optimistic just like Tan pointed out one time,they were so fun to watch,so wanting to light some moments and have ES back from makjack land of doom that we are now with all the havy things happening...send the parents in a one way vacation and let the kids be more fun and smile as well..in that BTS pic i see Tan and Ka,will se be coming to accept ES or again tell her to let her son alone,Tan looked quite calm so i don't think he would let her insult ES just like that,will both mom and son take some days from Kim household to rebel...and is YD actually having a decent conversation with ES in the cafe?hope it's in the show and not restingi guess i wanted a little more rom-com with this adolecents and to see ES smile and have her witty remarks back

ruzikie said: simplymebeingcrazy said:
By the way chinggu....your YD was totally awesome in Episode 12!  It's nice to see the bad boy reduced to smiling that ridiculous smile of a boy in love for the first time in his life.  :D

Of course that means that for one smile of his is equal to another wrinkle or white hair on My Tan!  ;;)

"The Heirs" Shows Once Again That Kdrama Kissing Scenes Are Hard WorkLEE MIN HO AND PARK SHIN HYE TWICE HAD TO FILM KISSING SCENES FOR THREE HOURS STRAIGHT.
120177-the-heirs.jpg

Spending three hours to film their first kissing scene on Oct. 27 did not result in Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye filming the next kissing scene any faster.
When they filmed their second kissing scene on Nov. 11, it took another three hours to get it right.
And while it may seem like it would be fun to kiss Lee Min Ho, filming a kissing scene for hours on end is also hard work.
Because there is so much to consider, some kdrama kissing scenes can take up to a day.
kpopstarz.com/articles/49138/20131114/the-heirs-shows-once-again-that-kdrama-kissing-scenes-are-hard-work.htm

adamfever said: I don't quite understand the conflicts between the little KT and YD. So YD was late and he lost the chance to have the last meal with his motther, and he was late because KT was late. But why KT was involved here, what did KW want to win KT over? Please shed some light for me!