[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

prosperity said: Y'all I know I am not right for laughing like this, but I am dying. I. Can't. Catch. My. Breath. I just can't stop laughing.
I know I am no kinds of sh$t laughing at someone's looks, but I knew, I just knew something was amiss! I always felt he was funny looking, and that his face creeped me out. I would always have this terrible thought that would scare me half to death. I would always imagine babies running around with his face, and I would be scared to DEATH! I just knew it! When someone asked for baby pics from all the leads, I was praying for no WB pics because I just imagined him being one of my worse nightmares. Oh God I am a horrible person. 
But it is my birthday guys. So please let me slide with this one. Okay?
Thank God for a good plastic surgeon, and noone better talk about him for it either. he really needed it.

Guest Spring Andrew

SHE: Your house and my room are a world apart.There are doors that i can’t pass in this world.The door to your room is one of them.

HE: Just wait.I will let u pass any door you like in the world. I’m thinking of how i will do that.

:x

Guest chloe_addict

Dang it Heirs. You make me want to have a boyfriend.
(Proceeding to re-watch the kitchen closet almost kiss scene, rooftop kiss.) 

I seriously love how Kim Tan can be so mature at times yet so immature at others.

"If you leave, I'll scream."

And he really did. Omo, cracks me up :)) :)) ES is so quick to act, covering his mouth. And the look he gave, gaaahhhh I find is so cute.

:(( :(( :(( @prosperity you're being so mean to handsome KWB. I might not like YD but kim woo bin is another story, can't help but find him extremely handsome and charming especially when he smiles :x :x :x

Regardless, Happy birthday!!! :D

@chloe_addict [-X the more I watch heirs, the more I begin to see that writer kim is raising the standards for my ideal guy. Kim Tan is so good at knowing a girl's heart, while guys in real life are often simple minded. :-q

Why do I get the feeling writer kim is a hidden fan of lmh? Because over and over again, people praise KT for his good looks, and KT himself jokes about his good looks. Oddly, lmh is actually a very humble person.