[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest prosperity

This show is at it's best when it balances cute, funny, heart tugging, and heartwarming scenes. That is why these 2 episodes seem to be more fun. They aren't my favorite episodes, but I would say they are the best in taking you through the different emotions. So as viewers we are more enthralled in it as we watch.
Can I request gifs?  
Tan scene with his mom, when he gets back home from meeting with YD's dad? I was on the verge of tears watching them.
ES getting up the courage to go up those steps, when the concentrate on her feet.
ES's mom trying to comfort KA by massaging her hand.
All CY/BN scenes lol
KT with CY when they were looking at their grades
MS paint ball fighting when he had the leaf in his mouth so cute (I was laughing out loud at this and the next scene I am requesting)
When CY and BN didn't want to shoot each other, and CY taking the shot for her, only for her to get shot lol
I want one of the wine cellar scene as well. ES/KT broke my heart in those scenes :(
These were my favorite scenes from this episode.
Ooooh don't let me forget HS kisses the tutor girl on the forehead. I think she is going to fall for him. :x

Guest CHUMMiiCAKE

Am I the only who is bothered by the fact that there are a lot of people who want YD to kiss ES and would find that "romantic" ?
I think the idea of YD forcefully kissing ES is horrible and would make YD character intolerable for me. Eun Sang has shown to the viewers that she is afraid and annoyed by YD , she's dreaded any interaction she's had with him so far(she avoids his calls,walks away from him, when they had lunch she was terrified). She's shown she wants to be as far away from YD as possible(it's understandable since all he's done has been bully her and scare her). In the last episode she even clearly showed YD that she does not like him and doesn't like being around him(she forcefully pushed his arm away and looked at him as in saying "i'm so done with your richard simmons"),and he he knows it too ("I like you but you don't like me right?" , her silence answered his question). In today's episode she just wants to enjoy her food but he keeps annoying her ,so she moved away, he makes it so that she ends up washing everyone's dishes and keeps pestering her. Finally fed up with his pestering she call him aside to talk , she tells him she's no longer scared of him and when he asks her "What's your relationship with Tan?" she tell him "it's none of your business" (her facial expression she shows she's fed up and annoyed by his constant questioning and meddling in her life).The last straw is when he forcefully hugs her upon Tan's presence, she's shocked(not the same shocked face when Tan hugged her but a "wtf are you doing, i don't like" type of shock).The hug had no romantic meaning behind it for either party(YD did it to make KT jealous and ES obviously is uncomfortable with his kinship).A kiss from YD would be scarring for ES since she's clearly shown dislike and discomfort towards YD. If he were to kiss her that would be like something along the lines of  "sexual harassment" since it would be against her will and she's told and shown YD that she doesn't like him(romantically nor as a friend , at least at this point it the story) and he knows it too.
I would like to discuss what KT's "forced kiss",  KT's hug vs YD's hug in today's episode , the meaning behind them and what each of those actions represented to ES  but this post is already too long. 

Guest mystisith

Heirs ep 10 - I'm watching it right now. I wish the hatred some people have for YD would be directed to his dad instead (who is 100X worst): What a disgusting and sick bastard! He doesn't respect anyone, family, women or anyone else. I'll dance on his grave!

i think what i like more about this drama is the rival between KT and YD..they so hot!!!im so annoying kind of rival between the girl and their jealousy scene,fight over to get a man..use something bad thing to let the down the rivals..even the man also use same type but favorable to watch it with the smoking hot guys....i like when they hate each other.. :)) :)) :)) :)) im melt!! :x :x :x :x

Guest prosperity

CHUMMiiCAKE said:
I would like to discuss what KT's "forced kiss",  KT's hug vs YD's hug in today's episode , the meaning behind them and what each of those actions represented to ES  but this post is already too long. 

Guest lemoncupcake

sarah_lina said: Junsukiyoo said:
bluephoenix said: Junsukiyoo said: I heard a lot of saying that a badass will always be badass but once a badass fall in love, he will go all out to seek for his love. I'm gonna see that from YD. Some of people might say that YD's way to attract ES is so yesterday, not romantic, and so whatever but at least he's not pretending. He just don't know how to act smooth like Kim Tan. He's being what the way he is. I believe that ES will understand that way. You know, the magic of love. I hope next week, YD will kiss her. lol
>:)

Guest choiyounghobo

I love Youngdo and Eunsang's interaction though! I really want more banter, albeit less intense.

And I love seeing Youngdo's face everytime he realizes that Eunsang has misunderstood his actions(his stupid, stupid babo actions). Woobin's so good at portraying a disappointed and hurt expression.

I sense a lot of tears being shed during the (inevitable) rejection.

Im actually with people who were not swayed with the hug between YD and ES...granted its clear he likes her,but i feel his aim to hurt Tan is more than his affection for ES...wen i first heard there was a hug between YD and ES,i felt quite giddy...i thought it would be like the confession scene in the cafe,coz i totally loved it...YD was soo honest in that scene so i thought it was going to be just like that...but no i was terribly wrong!! this hug was anything but romantic and soft...and to think he did it only to spite Tan makes it really hard to digest...sigh,i think the writer needs to stop butchering Young do's character like this...either she must make him all out evil and psychotic or she should make him change slowly...but YD is terribly inconsistent...one day he is all honest about his love and the next day he acts like a pucca villain...its alarmingly erratic. this will not do,its better to take him out of the picture than to make him like this.its a bit sad thou coz howmuchever i hate YD i cant help but go aahhh and ooooo everytime i see them together coz the chemistry between Kim Woo bin and Park shin hye is absolutely explosive!!! i know i may be a minority in this but i find they both have great chemistry than min ho and shin hye...not that the latter pair doesnt have,but the thing is their chemistry kinda looks forced...not in all scenes but atleast in majority of them..its like they are trying hard to say they both are the OTP and we must fall for them...whereas the chemistry between woo bin and shin hye is more natural..strange thou coz Shin Hye's character is supposed to hate YD but still i can see sparks flying between them...like something waiting to explode..lol sorry if i don make much sense..duno how else to explain.Anyways hope next week we will get to see a real long kiss between Kim tan and Eun Sang and a heartfelt friendly hug between Young Do and Eun sand...tats all i ask.

and No preview? tats bad...this is too much of a cliffhanger..may be they are yet to film few scenes for comin episodes,tats why they din include a preview?

thanks for all the updates...cheers to all :x

The scene that touched me the most tonight is the one between KT's and ES's mother, where ES's mother massaged KT's mother's hand.  It says a lot.  ES's mum understood the pain felt by KT's mum.  And the exchange of KT and his mum right after.  I felt for both of them, especially the mother who blamed herself for her son's problem. 

i thinks i have to stop now..im so sleepy and my eye cant open need to sleep..so chinggul see u guys tmr..thanks for everyone contributed today and helping me with the raw link..so good nite.. i hope YD come to my dreams.. :P:P:P u so hot today!!! :-SS :-SS :-SS :-SS I-) I-) I-) I-)