[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest mystisith

I must be the only one who doesn't care about the KT/ES engagement, for many reasons:1- It was decided for the kids, they didn't want it. They were minor at the time which means it's just illegal. 2- At least one of them has no feelings and the relationship has never been consummated. It's like a fictive marriage: Invalid.
You could say  that it's not nice for ES to not clear the air before starting something else... But then again, that first relationship NEVER ever started and KT was perfectly clear from the beginning about who he is interested in so I don't see a moral problem here. 
The only ones who should and will be bothered are the shareholders of the companies of the parents (and the fiancee who needs to get lost be freed from that joke of an engagement). Frankly, if I was a 18 yo kid who's not interested in business (like KT), I couldn't care less about the political implications: The youngs have their issues, let the adults deal with their own problems. After all, that mess happened because of them. 
The situation is a bit more difficult for ES: She will be called a gold digger and her morality will be questionned but in my book she did nothing wrong: She pushed the guy away every time he did a flirtatious move and a lot of witnesses could testify. Now, either she already likes KT and she's ready for the fight and I say "go girl!", or she's not here yet and then she has all the rights to keep her distance. Let's wait and see what the episodes of this week will bring us.

Now that ES & Tan moved up on their relation....I am more curious on how YD will treat ES? this drama is moving fast unlike the slow shot like it used to be. I am too looking forward for Bona & ES to be friends. It will be good if so. I like Bona rather than Rachel even thought they are both pretty. Bona is more neutral. She doesn't go against anyone......her alarm will only triggers if others girls goes near CY and not to forget that Tan also.....since she was afraid that Tan will fight with CY over her. =))

I really want to see YD reaction when he'll find out ES lives with Tan in the same household...He still think she is a new rich over night girl and it would be so funny to see him watching both of them entering/leaving from Tan house...that would be unexpected  for him or maybe MS will tell him he saw ES leave from Tan house @-)I'm still thinking daddy is grooming ES in his twisted way and motivating Tan as well and not whanting to keep ES away from him...what would be the motive to send her to his shcool when he could let's say rent a small room outside for mom and ES and so keeping away from the house and so on...

Lee Min-ho and Park Sin-hye's first kiss

Actor Lee Min-ho and Park Sin-hye shot their first kiss scene.
SBS drama "The Heirs" revealed pictures of Cha Eun-sang (Park Sin-hye) and Kim Tan (Lee Min-ho) kissing on the school roof.
Tan reveals his feelings for Eun-sang with a kiss in this scene after watching her from afar until now. He kisses her when she tries to answer a phone call.
This scene was taken on the roof of a high school located in Dongtan. Park Sin-hye and Lee Min-ho are usually close friends and quarrel all the time but this day they were different. This scene took over 3 hours to shoot.
Park Sin-hye said, "This could be a turning point for Eun-sang and Kim Tan. She now has to go through every tough situation in Jeguk High School".
Lee Min-ho and Park Sin-hye's "The Heirs" can be seen on the 31st at 10PM.
hancinema.net/lee-min-h5o-and-park-sin-hye-s-first-kiss-62104.html

Miky88 said: I really want to see YD reaction when he'll find out ES lives with Tan in the same household...He still think she is a new rich over night girl and it would be so funny to see him watching both of them entering/leaving from Tan house...that would be unexpected  for him or maybe MS will tell him he saw ES leave from Tan house @-)I'm still thinking daddy is grooming ES in his twisted way and motivating Tan as well and not whanting to keep ES away from him...what would be the motive to send her to his shcool when he could let's say rent a small room outside for mom and ES and so keeping away from the house and so on...

Guest chloe_addict

bluephoenix said: Miky88 said: I really want to see YD reaction when he'll find out ES lives with Tan in the same household...He still think she is a new rich over night girl and it would be so funny to see him watching both of them entering/leaving from Tan house...that would be unexpected  for him or maybe MS will tell him he saw ES leave from Tan house @-)I'm still thinking daddy is grooming ES in his twisted way and motivating Tan as well and not whanting to keep ES away from him...what would be the motive to send her to his shcool when he could let's say rent a small room outside for mom and ES and so keeping away from the house and so on...

Yeah it's a good idea to keep your enemy close but it is also a risking one as well because he puts them together for some years and actually making them develop actual feelings and more stronger and well u know they are adolecents,what if Tan brings home an heir before daddy sends ES to study abroad >:) or i guess they are just to pure and of course they wouldn't know how babies are made like all dramas :-j

Miky88 said: Yeah it's a good idea to keep your enemy close but it is also a risking one as well because he puts them together for some years and actually making them develop actual feelings and more stronger and well u know they are adolecents,what if Tan brings home an heir before daddy sends ES to study abroad >:) or i guess they are just to pure and of course they wouldn't know how babies are made like all dramas :-j