[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

I cannot imagine CY turning his back on ES if nothing else than for the simple reason that it takes away from the main players and the focal point in the drama in a different direction. Every character just cannot be antagonist. In a fifty episode drama ....maybe but not in this scenario.

As far as YD/ES/KT are concerned. I read YD as fascinated by ES because of the novelty of seeing someone totally different from the girls around him who are either jaded or too much scared/in awe of him. He was genuinely interested in her even before the KT factor thrown in......not in any romantic way as yet. With the knowledge of KT's being protective of and caring about ES , a whole new spectrum of emotions will be experienced by YD. By the time he will sort them out and come to the crux of his real feelings towards ES and even KT......it's going to be too late to hope for any romantic relationship with her.

That is the logical thing to happen keeping it in mind the aggressive path taken by YD that really does not put him in too good a light in ES's eyes. KT and ES relationship is already on solid grounds and also because after all YD is the second lead in the drama. Unless there is a change...I foresee him being a changed person for the better without ES in the end .....but a hint of having a future relationship with Rachel.......another changed one after all the dust settles down.

Guest funtimes

I can't stop thinking and hoping that when ES gets the part as the PD for the broadcasting team that she'll find friendship with HS and BN and also find a desired goal and path to work towards. Career as a PD is better than just "a job" as a future goal.

First time poster here. My addiction to Heirs has brought me out of lurkdom. :-)  I have to say, I am loving Kim Tan character and the way Lee Min Ho has portrayed him in the drama. I love his gentle side, his mesmerizing gazes, and the way he treats ES. I definitely see the chemistry between our OTP and I am so looking forward to their love story. I hope it happens soon. I am team Kim Tan all the way. I don’t get the love for Young Do… his character is pure evil for me and i don’t see any attraction from ES. Yes, Woo Bin is a good actor and is doing a great job with his YD character. But I have to say, he seems to do the same character in all his dramas. I guess that face fits the ‘bad guy’ perfectly. I think the reason why Min ho doesn't have that fire in his eyes during the KT-YD encounter is because his character doesn't have that same anger and aggression as YD — probably he has no reason to be that angry, or he is too lazy to fight back. So he remains passive in all his dealings– with his brother, his dad, with YD and the bullying situation. Hopefully, the ‘tiger’ in him will wake up. Looking forward to Wed. !

Kris Silva said: First time poster here. My addiction to Heirs has brought me out of lurkdom. :-)  I have to say, I am loving Kim Tan character and the way Lee Min Ho has portrayed him in the drama. I love his gentle side, his mesmerizing gazes, and the way he treats ES. I definitely see the chemistry between our OTP and I am so looking forward to their love story. I hope it happens soon. I am team Kim Tan all the way. I don’t get the love for Young Do… his character is pure evil for me and i don’t see any attraction from ES. Yes, Woo Bin is a good actor and is doing a great job with his YD character. But I have to say, he seems to do the same character in all his dramas. I guess that face fits the ‘bad guy’ perfectly. I think the reason why Min ho doesn't have that fire in his eyes during the KT-YD encounter is because his character doesn't have that same anger and aggression as YD — probably he has no reason to be that angry, or he is too lazy to fight back. So he remains passive in all his dealings– with his brother, his dad, with YD and the bullying situation. Hopefully, the ‘tiger’ in him will wake up. Looking forward to Wed. !

tumblr_muwhs0rL2p1s9wmsxo1_250.gif

yes i know ... u blow your chance ...

tumblr_muzg9wiPBQ1siqvhio1_250.gif

do u wana stay in this level forever????

tumblr_muzg9wiPBQ1siqvhio5_500.gif

tumblr_muwhs0rL2p1s9wmsxo4_r1_250.gif

but let me give u a tip as your big bro... MAKE A MOVE OR SOMEONE ELSE WILL DO

tumblr_muzg9wiPBQ1siqvhio5_500.gif

actually i did...

tumblr_muzhgrdHDz1siqvhio3_250.gif

u,re  killing me right now...

tumblr_muwhs0rL2p1s9wmsxo6_250.gif