[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest funtimes

Ldy Gmerm said: Sunset.90 said: Do you think Rachel really has feelings for Kim Tan? 
We know KT didn't have a say in the engagement... 
If he just got engaged due to his parents wishes, then his father too wanted him to get engaged with Rachel right? Then why is he keen on bringing ES close to KT? He said ES would get to know 100 reasons not to be with KT but actually KT will get to know 101 reasons why he should be with ES? How she is better than most of the heartless pricks in that school... 

Guest saranox

how is kw's girlfriend acting dull when all she is given in an episode is like a 30 second of screen time? i think she is leaving a damn good impression for a 30 second of screen time. on the rachel's girl acting, i don't care how much people are praising her, the whole moving her eyes from side to side and moving her head like that is so yesterday and so boring. i remember girls used to do that in my time and am too old for this bu&&richard simmons again. she is actually very stiff in her acting.even krystal is improving in her acting. rachel's actress should work on her skill more.

Guest incometrue

Hello guys, Who cheer YongDo x Rael couple same with me? I really love this couple so much, I hope in the end scene this couple will to be true! ^^

Guest cheyenne16

rachel and young do are my otp and i think it is safe to say that they will end up to 99, 99% in a relationship together. the writer would not build this pairing up for nothing. sure, he will develop feelings for eun sang first but after he realises that eun sang loves kt he will get over it and move on and so will rachel.

funtimes said:
yeah, it's definitely a test for both KT and ES and we'll see how they'll do down the line.

as for the question if Rachel likes KT, i personally thinks that she has some feelings for him.  for one, even if she didn't before the engagement, after they got engaged, it's natural for a girl to see the person as a future spouse and hope to rely on him.  Rachel might be riched and spoiled, but she's also a girl. and a lonely girl.  girls in general want to be loved (admit it girls :)).  wanting to spend time with your fiance and wanting your fiance's affection are not bad things especially if you see that person in your future. 

KT, on the other hand, it seems like he cares and he doesn't care.  He seemed to have had some respect towards Rachel, but that was probably all.  even if he thinks he didn't really have a say in it, he could've still said "no".  i mean, why are two 17-18 yrs old engaged in the first place?  and why KT first and not KW? isn't it normal in tradition to have the first married off before the second? and i think if KT really cared to fight back, he's smart enough to do it.  while Rachel was in LA, he said all the right things to push her buttons: "i got engaged first because i didn't want to marry you down the line." "i know this situation is not pleasing to you, but she's in this situation because of me and i care." "i only like shopping with you because it seems less like a date." "before i thought you were the smartest person because at 10 yrs old you were fluent at English and Japanese and also liked my brother.."  but it does make me a little peeved that KT treats Rachel like nothing coming back to Korea.  the whole school knows they're engaged and he's hanging out with the "new money" and not doing anything about the engagement.  does he want ES to be like his mom?  his dad being married to a rich girl and his mom living in his house as a mistress?  of course he doesn't.  maybe he's still trying to figure it out.  but hurry up because ES wants to avoid you and YD has already made his move to "play" with ES.  where or what happened to his resolve to return to Korea?  he took the first step, now he needs to continue to fight for what he came back to do (whatever it is).

Guest funtimes

I think Rachel has some feeling for Tan. Somewhere it says that she went to the US because she missed him. Is it love yet, I can't tell. But she likes him and wants to possess him. It's clear that KT doesn't like her.

I suspect the engagement was planned by KT's father. Think about it. Tans has been in the US for 3 years, and the engagement was last year which is during his time in the US. I guess KT's father wanted to get him to go back to Korea thought the engagement could help him do that.

Regarding the relationship with ES, I feel like you are looking at at from the parent's point of view. Remember they are 17-18 years old. I don't think KT has thought about marrying ES yet. He is even not sure if he falls in love with her, he keeps asking "do I like you" or "Do I miss you". The feeling in him just grows un-intentionally, and he has never thought how big it is or where it would lead him to.

how is kw's girlfriend acting dull when all she is given in an episode is like a 30 second of screen time? i think she is leaving a damn good impression for a 30 second of screen time. on the rachel's girl acting, i don't care how much people are praising her, the whole moving her eyes from side to side and moving her head like that is so yesterday and so boring. i remember girls used to do that in my time and am too old for this bu

Yeah right now Rachel only has one expression.

cheyenne16 said: rachel and young do are my otp and i think it is safe to say that they will end up to 99, 99% in a relationship together. the writer would not build this pairing up for nothing. sure, he will develop feelings for eun sang first but after he realises that eun sang loves kt he will get over it and move on and so will rachel.