[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

What anticipating a kiss for next week! Oh yay but what if its the typical missed kiss. :(( :((

@shenny

Lol,playing hard to get is key but as long as it isn't to the point that its demeaning the person doing the courtship

But given the circumstances I think ES won't give in to KT that easily. His family,Rachel and possibly YD

Omo ! This is quite hilarious but could it be CES mom is the first love of KT Dad? And because they are heaven and earth , Dad was exiled in California too ? In Cali , he met a lady who owns a vineyard - that would be KW mom. History repeats itself.

:D

ayu_adams said:
Ok come on let's all be a bit more mature here and accept the fact that not everyone in this forum is gonna be super die-hard fans of the actors/actresses in the drama. Some of us watch dramas simply to pass our time or because we just like the storyline of the drama itself. Which is why some of us can easily name the good and bad of the drama and its cast and characters. Some of us are just not blinded by the whole idol fandom. And everyone has an opinion, good or bad. Sheesh... On another note, I really am anticipating episodes 5 and 6!!!!

I think Eun Sang won't accept Kim Tan that soon. First reason, ES has pride, she doesn't want take other possession. Second reason, she doesn't like Kim family bcoz they treat her mom poorly. Third, she thought she isn't in condition to have a relationship, in her mind she only wants to make money, study, and changes her life as soon as possible. Kim Tan must works harder to get her heart. Don't be too lazy this time Tanniee ^^ You have rival too. SINCE NOW IT'S WAR!!!

I like that KT is very sharp. Bo guessing around, he knows without a doubt that it was Rachel who gave CY his address to pick up ES. I respect ES for not once trying to take advantage of KT. Once she he told her that he's interested, she only relied on him only when absolutely necessary. Even when offered, she didn't take his money. Let's face it. KT would never take her money. She would rather wait to borrow from a friend. I admired that she can pay back the money so fast.

Guest Truc Tran

Who cares about the ugly sweater?? He can wear all the ugly Christmas-y sweaters he wants, as long as the pink lips are gone, thank goodness! haha

Kim Tan - Eun Sang - Yeoung Do love triangle is about to kick off this wewk.
As for now, i love the Chan Young - Lee Bo Na couple. Am I the only one here that love both of them as couple? Hihihihi.. they are just so cute and I think Bo Na loves everything about her boyfriend