[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

I like ES because she's a realistic character. She works extremely hard for what she has, and not a single moment takes it for advantage. I think she has the right to complain about her mother giving all the money to the big sister because 1. that's part of her extremely hard earned money and 2. they need it for a their living - literally. Whatever they have, it's barely enough for them, and here the mother gave it all to the sister. Now she has to live with her mother's employer in a a tiny room and have to be invisible otherwise they will think that she doesn't know her place; and literally have to see her mother being looked down by those people day after day. That's alot to take even for an adult much less just a teenager. She has her own issues and demons, just like all the other characters in the shows. She also has her own ways of venting out her angers.
This will not comes true, but I will find it funny if ES being endgame with CY instead of the 2 lead males. Hypothetically speaking, ES' life will be much easier if she's endgame with CY. His family is simple and his father is easy going and not snobby; and he's not as intense as both Tan and YD. If you think about whether she choose Tan or YD as her life partner - it's not going to be smooth sailing. She will most likely will have to endure lots of insults from both sides. Both backgrounds are extremely complicated and wealthy. They would most likely want an heiress for their sons to enhance their wealth and connections. But without all these obstacles, the drama would be really boring.

http://news.nate.com/view/20131022n04495
His top is kind of awful and is that car expensive? Because the other girls surrounding ES are oogling way too much just because of Kim Tan. Is he that good looking? 
RHETORICAL question. Don't jump on me. I mean for them to summon up such interest for just a guy in an ugly shirt coming to school with a car. Would you stare? Or care.

Guest sunset88

faythe said: I like ES because she's a realistic character. She works extremely hard for what she has, and not a single moment takes it for advantage. I think she has the right to complain about her mother giving all the money to the big sister because 1. that's part of her extremely hard earned money and 2. they need it for a their living - literally. Whatever they have, it's barely enough for them, and here the mother gave it all to the sister. Now she has to live with her mother's employer in a a tiny room and have to be invisible otherwise they will think that she doesn't know her place; and literally have to see her mother being looked down by those people day after day. That's alot to take even for an adult much less just a teenager. She has her own issues and demons, just like all the other characters in the shows. She also has her own ways of venting out her angers.
This will not comes true, but I will find it funny if ES being endgame with CY instead of the 2 lead males. Hypothetically speaking, ES' life will be much easier if she's endgame with CY. His family is simple and his father is easy going and not snobby; and he's not as intense as both Tan and YD. If you think about whether she choose Tan or YD as her life partner - it's not going to be smooth sailing. She will most likely will have to endure lots of insults from both sides. Both backgrounds are extremely complicated and wealthy. They would most likely want an heiress for their sons to enhance their wealth and connections. But without all these obstacles, the drama would be really boring.

@ck10z: Yes, I would. He is looking great in spite of the top that actually is quite interesting. A good topic for discussion. :) actually he is carrying it off pretty well....better than the actual model. Car does not count.

@faythe: although life with CY would be easier but it would be awesome to spend life with someone who loved you like KT seems to. In addition, he does have a very likeable mischievous side too. One can see that in the above stills with the striking top. I will reserve my decision on YD for few episodes after I see his real self........so right now it's KT for me .....obviously not if he is engaged.

http://news.nate.com/view/20131022n04495

His top is kind of awful and is that car expensive? Because the other girls surrounding ES are oogling way too much just because of Kim Tan. Is he that good looking? 

RHETORICAL question. Don't jump on me. I mean for them to summon up such interest for just a guy in an ugly shirt coming to school with a car. Would you stare? Or care.

mmm of course lol What does the ugly shirt got to do with it? When I check out hot guys the clothes are the least of my worries. I'll gladly forgive that bad taste :)

Guest destinii23

wThJoB.gifI think this scene was at outside their house though. The bend seems to be the same as where MS came from before seeing ES coming out of the house.
& here's something interesting from dramafever: http://www.dramafever.com/news/if-the-heirs-were-disney-characters-who-would-they-be/
Let us not fight fire with fire, but douse it with cold water -IGNORE- instead ;)Our response will just encourage them to counterattack and this vicious cycle will just go on and on...&I'll like to say a big thank you to @thao_2512! Your insights and contributions have been really awesome. You speak up for the many of us who are not as eloquent and zealous. You provide new perspective with the resources you have, whether online or your conversation with friends. Do know that you and your posts are deeply appreciated! 

DID SOMEONE SAY A KISS SCENE IS COMING SOONtumblr_inline_mhb5xteGab1qz4rgp.gif
I KNOW..... OVERLY EXCITED RIGHT??!!... GOSH I NEED A LIFE 

=)) =)) =))
BUT I SWEAR IF THE KISS IS LIKE THIS...
bad+kiss.png
AM GONNA FLIP OUT 
tumblr_mbu0muFAhg1rioycbo1_400.gif

DEAR DRAMA GODS, I KNOW THEY'RE IN HIGH SCHOOL SO AM NOT ASKING FOR A "HOT" KISS JUST A "GOOD" ONE.... PLEASE!!!
DIRECTOR-NIM  AM WATCHING YOU!!!  tumblr_lsxt0fnBDh1qcou8y.gif
=))  =)) =))

sunset88 said: faythe said: I like ES because she's a realistic character. She works extremely hard for what she has, and not a single moment takes it for advantage. I think she has the right to complain about her mother giving all the money to the big sister because 1. that's part of her extremely hard earned money and 2. they need it for a their living - literally. Whatever they have, it's barely enough for them, and here the mother gave it all to the sister. Now she has to live with her mother's employer in a a tiny room and have to be invisible otherwise they will think that she doesn't know her place; and literally have to see her mother being looked down by those people day after day. That's alot to take even for an adult much less just a teenager. She has her own issues and demons, just like all the other characters in the shows. She also has her own ways of venting out her angers.

Guest prosperity

@Lacylee, I am not here for any lack luster kissing scenes in this drama. If they are going to kiss like that I would rather they leave kissing scenes totally out of the show.
Let me just tell you guys how you have ruined Kim Woo Bin for me. I really hate you guys. All I see now when I look at him is that guy from Lazy Town lmao. You can't tell me they are not the same person. 
robbie_rotten-11.jpg

Lacylee said: DID SOMEONE SAY A KISS SCENE IS COMING SOON
I KNOW..... OVERLY EXCITED RIGHT??!!... GOSH I NEED A LIFE 

=)) =)) =))
BUT I SWEAR IF THE KISS IS LIKE THIS...

AM GONNA FLIP OUT 

DEAR DRAMA GODS, I KNOW THEY'RE IN HIGH SCHOOL SO AM NOT ASKING FOR A "HOT" KISS JUST A "GOOD" ONE.... PLEASE!!!
DIRECTOR-NIM  AM WATCHING YOU!!!  
=))  =)) =))