[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Initially I thought I would be really annoyed with Bona's character but I'm loving her more and more every episode.  Her relationship with CY is really cute.  I hope once surpasses her jealousy issues with ES, they can become friends.  ES will need a girlfriend to confide on once the KT/ES/YD triangle gets going.

Guest chloe_addict

I've been so focused on the eye candy that I haven't really been paying attention to the actual details of the plot.  :D How come Kim Tan never interacts with his real mother then and is all chummy with 2nd wife? So Kim Won's mother is really 2nd wife? How come KW hates KT so much? Is it because he's a potential threat in taking over the family's company? Why would that be a problem if KT isn't really 2nd wife's son?  

I was just thinking if this happened to me irl I would run for the hills. One guy has a mean spirited rich fiance and he himself looks rich and was reputed to be a bully in school. Another who is also a big bully and is aggressive in his advances like tripping me to make a point and these two are interested in me ? I would firstly ask myself 
1) OMG why me what have I done to gain the attention of two bullies. 2) How am I to choose between these two ? 3)How am I going to fit them in between my part time jobs 4) What will that fiance do to me ? How much of my hair will she pull out ?5)It is never going to go anywhere they are rich and I am as poor as a church mouse.6) Best thing for me to do is to make a break for it and go into hiding

Good thing this is a drama and ES is made of sterner stuff.

was rewatching some of the press conf vidz and noticed something peepz! ;))

WEatKJQ.gif

PSH looked kinda cosy with LMH :P 

giggling around when she very naturally linked his arms ;))

DHC0kWj.gif

just then..when CJH witnesses all of their cute lil interactions :D

he very cheekishly wanna join in da fun too!

by playfully sort of nudging / wanna link arms with PSH ;))

PSH reacted very shly to his request not knowing what to do...resulting to all three of em laughing :))

chloe_addict said: I've been so focused on the eye candy that I haven't really been paying attention to the actual details of the plot.  :D How come Kim Tan never interacts with his real mother then and is all chummy with 2nd wife? So Kim Won's mother is really 2nd wife? How come KW hates KT so much? Is it because he's a potential threat in taking over the family's company? Why would that be a problem if KT isn't really 2nd wife's son?  

^
omg Shinhye! Go for the gold!! Haha Get it gurl! Lols

I wonder what's up with Kim Tan and Kim Won. I thought it Kim Won was just doing some reverse psychology on his brother, but it seems like he's pretty freaking serious about it. There's also this issue when the mistress and the 2nd wife was arguing. The 2nd wife was all like "is blood really thicker than water?" against Kim Tan's mother (the mistress) and the brother. Why would she imply it like that when both of them are supposedly related to Kim Tan by blood? Is Kim Won really the son of the President? Perhaps that's why he was so threatened against Kim Tan because even against all his accomplishments, the boy was just meant to be the King. Maybe just Kim Tan being born from a mistress just kills him because of his mother. His mother has died for reasons we have yet to find out. 

Guest jollibee

charlie said:

Forgive me asking this question as it's a bit off topic. Is there anyone here who can speak English without accent? If there is, is it because you guys are tone dead or in monotone? I am a bit confronted by some people who make fun of Min Ho's accent in spoken English. One of them use the word "hilarious" to undermine his hard work in learning and speaking English in the drama. When I say, I have never met anyone who can speak English without acccent, one of them even say she is a foreign nationals whose mother tongue is not English but can speak English fluently without accent. Is it possible? Or am I just over defending Min Ho?

Guest chloe_addict

Claudia Ximena said: chloe_addict said: I've been so focused on the eye candy that I haven't really been paying attention to the actual details of the plot.  :D How come Kim Tan never interacts with his real mother then and is all chummy with 2nd wife? So Kim Won's mother is really 2nd wife? How come KW hates KT so much? Is it because he's a potential threat in taking over the family's company? Why would that be a problem if KT isn't really 2nd wife's son?