[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

I don't care who'll end up wih who, as long as they leave KT and ES alone!

Hope the writer won't drag the love triangle too long...I'd rather see KT and YD's make up and hip the bromance to fight their parents and fate, rather then seeing them fight over one girl..amen! :D

If I were KT I won't get jealous over YD. I would burn with jealous over MinHyuk's character. He is his true rival Over Eun Sang's heart. But thank God he is not in love with Eun Sang :))

Guest sandralopez

minozyeh

said: I don't care who'll end up wih who, as long as they leave KT and ES alone! Hope the writer won't drag the love triangle too long...I'd rather see KT and YD's make up and hip the bromance to fight their parents and fate, rather then seeing them fight over one girl..amen!

:D

If I were KT I won't get jealous over YD. I would burn with jealous over MinHyuk's character. He is his true rival Over Eun Sang's heart. But thank God he is not in love with Eun Sang

:)

)

I think Rachel is definitely for YD. I'm very familiar with this writer and usually she set up two or three couples from the start and those couples will end up together but it wont happen right away and they will go through conflicts. Eventually she'll focus on them as couples and put aside all the triangle aspect of the stories. It's pretty clear already that YD is not indifferent to Rachel and there was a very subtle reaction when he heard from the guy that Rachel went to see KT in California, he seemed surprised and a bit annoyed by it. I'm pretty sure he'll flirt with ES and she could play a role in changing him for the better but i could see him continuing this love/hate relationship with Rachel until he cant lie to himself anymore and just flat out go after her then and i'm sure the writer wont resist the little jealous/rival angle between YD/KT when it comes to Rachel too, because even though KT is not interested, Rachel is a spoiled brat and i'm sure she wont let go of KT that easy. I dont see YD and ES being anything, especially when we have ES's male bestfriend whom i think will be the bigger threat for KT.  I guess we will just see but this writer has a LOT of material here and if she doesn't play her cards well, this will get messy but if she does it well, it could be very interesting and romantic. :x  I'm really rooting for KT/ES but i think YD/Rachel really have the potential to be a strong couple in this drama and their story write itself, there is already a LOT for them to overcome if they even think of going there so it would be the logical way to go. I just dont know if the actress playing Rachel could pull off the layers of a complex rich spoiled heiress. She seems one dimensional in her acting. :-/ Woo Bin i know he will do well with the bad boy  with a heart of gold material.

kkte1 said: Full Character Description of Choi Young Do (Woobin’s role on The Heirs)Choi Young Do (18 years old):
The heir to a luxury resort and has an IQ of 150. He is a member of Mensa, adept at calculating how to destroy his opponents. On his cold face sometimes a small smile will flicker past. No one dares to become Young Do’s enemy.
cr: 
HeirsKR fb
kimwoobin-indo.tumblr     ______________________________________________________________________________________

Except for the student body president Lee Hyo Shin

tumblr_mumv6kg2vS1qa43pao2_250.giftumblr_mumv6kg2vS1qa43pao4_250.gif
Who has the verbal prowess to kick anybody's
derriere
cr: as tagged

And who possess the remarkable talent to literally stay above it all and just enjoy the show
tumblr_mucs6h496d1scm9d0o3_500.giftumblr_mucs6h496d1scm9d0o2_500.gif

"Satan has returned to the school filled with demons, interesting."
cr: as tagged

I kind of get the impression that our student body president may hold the key to pandoras box.

On the 2nd episode when the teacher asked what is the happiest English word based from the survey of 102 non-English countries, KT was suprised that it was Mother. I ponder that he perceived the opposite. As we recall, his essay was about his Biological mother having to endure the life of being a mistress. And he resented it a lot. He had his share of sad experiences being born out of wedlock. He was exiled and left alone in a strange land by his brother whom he dearly love and admire. He was outcasted by his bestfriend because if his statue. He loves his mom so dearly but when he thinks of his mom, he gets to endure the sadness inside him -being the son. That's why when he met ES he is getting to be alive again. ES on the other hand met KT at her most vulnerable moment. It was the time she really needed someone whom she can count and rely on.I bet , if the teacher will ask KT again what is the happiest word after confessing to ES the "he likes her", KTs answer could have been "meeting Cha Eun Sang" ... Or "dreamcatcher" :x

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="content-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; visibility: visible; "Krystal Says Her Fellow f(x) Members Are Always Supporting Her While Filming “The Heirs”
kimpossible October 14, 2013
Krystal Says Her Fellow f(x) Members Are Always Supporting Her While Filming “The Heirs”

f(x) member Krystal recently revealed that her fellow members have been very supportive of her acting in the newest SBS drama, “The Heirs.”

On October 14, SBS’s “Good Morning” revealed snippets of the interviews given at the press conference for “The Heirs.” 

Krystal, who currently plays the role of Mega Entertainment heiress Lee Bo Na, shared, “Since it was my first time acting in an actual drama, I definitely felt the pressure at certain points. I worried a lot about how I would do.” 

Last year, viewers might recall watching Krystal in the popular MBC sitcom, “High Kick! Revenge of the Short-Legged” as the high school student, Ahn Soo Jung. Her playful banter with older sibling Ahn Jong Suk, played by Lee Jong Suk gave viewers plenty of laughs and left a favorable impression on the public. 

Krystal continued to talk about her supportive members saying, “They always cheer for me and they even contacted me numerous times today to wish me good luck with the press conference.” She sent an adorable message to her fellow members by looking directly at the camera while saying, “To my members, be sure to monitor [me]!” 

“The Heirs” has already begun airing and is scheduled to air episodes every Wednesday and Thursday at 10pm (KST). 

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2013/10/14/krystal-says-her-fellow-fx-members-are-always-supporting-her-while-filming-the-heirs/

Written preview for episode 3:

Seeing the famous Hollywood sign perched on the hillside, Eun Sang’s eyes remain riveted and Kim Tan is speechless. Tan says he is in a rush to go somewhere and leaves his house with Eun Sang, driving along a beautiful scenic route. On the other hand, Chan Young who is also in the US finally meets up with Eun Sang. The two of time appear like an ordinary couple, seemingly very happy……

Cr:koalasplayground

yeah i agree that Tan should be more worried of Eun Sang and Chan Young rather than Young Dothere's legit reason why Bo Na go possessively crazy jealous and Tan also will get jealous when he saw the two BFF togetherEun Sang and Chan Young have special bond and they have been friends from childhood.they know each other bestand Chan Young used to have a crush on Eun Sang. perhaps deep down the feelings is still there no matter how much he likes Bo Na

Guest goodjobbear

snowhninpyae said: Written preview for episode 3: Seeing the famous Hollywood sign perched on the hillside, Eun Sang’s eyes remain riveted and Kim Tan is speechless. Tan says he is in a rush to go somewhere and leaves his house with Eun Sang, driving along a beautiful scenic route. On the other hand, Chan Young who is also in the US finally meets up with Eun Sang. The two of time appear like an ordinary couple, seemingly very happy…… Cr:koalasplayground

twinkystar

said:

yeah i agree that Tan should be more worried of Eun Sang and Chan Young rather than Young Dothere's legit reason why Bo Na go possessively crazy jealous and Tan also will get jealous when he saw the two BFF togetherEun Sang and Chan Young have special bond and they have been friends from childhood.they know each other bestand Chan Young used to have a crush on Eun Sang. perhaps deep down the feelings is still there no matter how much he likes Bo Na