[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest sandralopez

NileRose said: I think Rachel & ES will be friends I feel that from 1st meeting she told her some words which touch her heart , I think Rachel behaviour bcz her family , I Hope her to open and not to be isolated  ;)

You guys dunno how much I miss Kangta. Remember in ep 1, KWB bullied students In a room. One person who threw the ball at the mirror so much looks alike Kangta. I was like oh, hell is he Kangta? But he is not! Kangta is nice to look at n has amazing talent in music but to act in a drama, he seems a bit off and shy! Don't misunderstand I am talking badly abt KT but juz reflecting his past performance. He needs to put mor emotion in his acting than juz finishing his duties. He is very good at doing so in his music!

NileRose said: I think Rachel & ES will be friends I feel that from 1st meeting she told her some words which touch her heart , I think Rachel behaviour bcz her family , I Hope her to open and not to be isolated  ;)

thao_2512 said: It's a bit different here
http://wtheol.tumblr.com/post/63528603611/cr-profile-pic-tagged-to-sbs-page-i

Tan’s return intrigues Youngdo, who challenges Tan twice, only getting ignored both times. It does not matter though, Youngdo discovers that the self-proclaimed parvenu transfer student Cha Eun Sang is Tan’s Achilles’ heel.

However something strange is happening. Whenever Youngdo is around Eun Sang, he gets an indescribable feeling. Could this be the excitement and curiosity of acquiring a new toy? Or, has never-before sentiments found its way into Youngdo?

Now, Youngdo is too late to pull himself out from the mess he created, he will take on his destiny.

Look like he will play with fire w/o realizing it

Guest goodjobbear

Woah... the school showdown shown in the preview. I can't wait to see it go down. 
Is is just me or does Lee Min ho look like a lost puppy there? Woobin has that smirk on his face like he wants to just bring it, while Lee MIn Ho just looks kind of sad and lost- like he doesn't want to face all that drama again. The episode isn't even out yet, and yet I'm sitting here feeling sad for that guy. not to sound weird, but I just want to cuddle him up in a blanket and tell him everything will be okay. that poor puppy. lol. 
You know, originally I wished that Lee Min Ho kept his City Hunter hairstyle for this show because it makes him look so sharp, but now I see how the hairstyle he has now really suits his character. He looks so ... FLUFFY- like a lost puppy who just wants to belong and yearning to be loved. And the way he looks at ES at her most vulnerable moments like HE KNOWS EXACTLY what she's going through. :(UGH. If he keeps looking that way, I don't know how I'll survive. 
Somebody help me. :((

2 more days before ep 3 just can't wait I am so curious if this is the episode where CES meets CYD? and if the confrontation between KT and CYD happens this episode 3? I am wondering what CES would do she is stuck in the center I hope she can just walk away and pretend nothing is happening not sure they will let her! but I could only hope. It will be great if she walks away... too nervous

Claudia Ximena said: 2 more days before ep 3 just can't wait I am so curious if this is the episode where CES meets CYD? and if the confrontation between KT and CYD happens this episode 3? I am wondering what CES would do she is stuck in the center I hope she can just walk away and pretend nothing is happening not sure they will let her! but I could only hope. It will be great if she walks away... too nervous

goodjobbear said: Woah... the school showdown shown in the preview. I can't wait to see it go down. 
Is is just me or does Lee Min ho look like a lost puppy there? Woobin has that smirk on his face like he wants to just bring it, while Lee MIn Ho just looks kind of sad and lost- like he doesn't want to face all that drama again. The episode isn't even out yet, and yet I'm sitting here feeling sad for that guy. not to sound weird, but I just want to cuddle him up in a blanket and tell him everything will be okay. that poor puppy. lol. 

Hyungsik reveals Kwanghee grew tired of being jealous of him

ZEA-Kwanghee-Hyungsik_1381712384_af_org.
ZE:A's Hyungsik revealed that Kwanghee is now so tired of being jealous of him that the jealousy has now dissipated.

One of Kwanghee's infamous 'characters' is his jealousy character, where he's playfully jealous of all the other popular members of ZE:A. However, during SBS' 'Good Morning's segment for the new drama 'Heirs', Hyungsik revealed that Kwanghee is no longer jealous of him.
He was asked, "Did the members show you support?", and wondered how Kwanghee reacted. Hyungsik answered, "I think Kwanghee hyung got sick and tired of being so jealous. He cheers me on now. He even told me to do well. I'm very happy."

Source : http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/10/hyungsik-reveals-kwanghee-grew-tired-of-being-jealous-of-him#axzz2hKcHtBD3