[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

While i'm not feeling LMH perfectly yet, i must say PSH is doing a great job. I like that her character is not always feelings sorry for herself. She cries when things get too emotional but then she moves it along and get back up, she is a fighter. She is what i wished Gil Ra Im was in Secret Garden, because while this writer often make the female leads a bit weak, she almost ruined the one in SG for me but the romance saved that flaw in the drama but in this drama, the girl is truly layered for once, she can have fun when it's time to have fun, then she gets sad but isn't totally overdramatic like it's the end of the world and she is also a modern girl, who is not totally shocked when she gets to touch someone she just met. I noticed that several times she made physical contacts with Kim Tan (holding hands, him touching her shoulders) and she didnt even flinch, she just didnt care. In other dramas, the girls always make a big deal out of things like that so it's refreshing. Her character will be really interesting to see opposite Woo Bin i feel but i hope their chemistry dont make me ship them more than the main romance because so far i like her with LMH too, it's just the story between them needs to get deeper for me to feel it fully, while Woo Bin is so damn charming, has such swag that he doesn't even have to try, i just want to watch him in whatever he does. He is the one character in this drama that i dont care what his story really is, i just want to watch him doing......whatever lol but it doesn't mean that his romantic side will be as fascinating so we have to wait and see.  
The writer must really do better with the side stories though because so far i really dont feel them and it's like i dont care about them lol