[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Kyah... the episode is up on viki. So I finally saw the preview. So where did they book a motel room together? And why? Because I heard her say they were mistaken as a couple. And I love his jealous look when he was with Rachel.
Yippee. This drama is better than I anticipated. Can't wait for the school confrontation scene now. This show might just succeed in wiping out the GJP memory out of my mind.

Guest prosperity

@ck1Oz I am thinking they got the room because they are trying to hide from the gangsters that were chasing them. Or in Tan's case, he could be hiding from Rachel as well, as this gives him more time with ES

87cd70degw1e9gipmr6tvj20zk0k041e.jpg
credit: as tagged

@azzurri
I think it was that mouth / lips... when he does that, I am just seeing GJP all over. :))
But I am glad Tan =/= GJP. LOLLLLL he's more emotional, lonely and nicer :))
A mix between daejang + GJP + (maybe Personal Taste - Tan isn't that perfect and he doesn't look like he can cook!).

Wipe  GJP out man. His hair is so much better and so is his physique.
Now if we can get a bedroom scene in episode 2, a wet look in episode 1? Yup way better than the pursed lip in the cable car kiss in the last episode of BoF. It was one of my first K drama and I am so looking forward to a new and improved Lee Min Ho. And a better dressed chaebol heir as well.

ck1Oz said: Wipe  GJP out man. His hair is so much better and so is his physique.
Now if we can get a bedroom scene in episode 2, a wet look in episode 1? Yup way better than the pursed lip in the cable car kiss in the last episode of BoF. It was one of my first K drama and I am so looking forward to a new and improved Lee Min Ho. And a better dressed chaebol heir as well.

sia3 said:@azzurri
I think it was that mouth / lips... when he does that, I am just seeing GJP all over. :))
But I am glad Tan =/= GJP. LOLLLLL he's more emotional, lonely and nicer :))
A mix between daejang + GJP + (maybe Personal Taste - Tan isn't that perfect and he doesn't look like he can cook!).

I just watched the subbed episode 1 on DF and I wanted to comment on what some of you said regarding the writer's depiction of Americans in this episode. I dont think it was degrading. I live in the US and I am asian and those things happen normally.  They had to show it because Tan hangs out at the beach so his friends are beach bums. And her sister is living with a deadbeat in the bad part of the city, thus the nasty house and alcoholic promiscuous boyfriend. I work in Oakland and if you know about Oakland, then you know I have seen worse! It is up to the audience to filter out what they see in dramas. It is not like this is the first time Koreans have seen such scenes. They show them all the time in movies, unless they dont show American movies in Korea, which I highly doubt. It is also not like we have not seen any unacceptable scenes in the Korean culture ... a particular one that I could not believe are seeing school teachers beating up students. I cant believe they let teachers do that.

The thing I find really exaggerated was Tan's friend. They had to get a blond beach bum, dumb surfer nut to be his friend! I think the writer is stereotyping his friend because Tan likes to surf. The writer could have given him a smart friend who is also an avid surfer. She hit on two things that we always hear, "dumb blondes" and "blond surfer dudes." *sigh*

I really like the OTP in this drama. I see that PSH has lost some weight and she grew her hair long. I loved her in You're Beautiful.  With LMH ... there are no words .. he is just plain "AWESOME!"

Also, I almost forgot that this is the same writer who wrote my favorite drama, AGD. So I have a lot of expectations.

Looking forward to watching episode 2 to later on. I like the recent posts that I am reading ... looks like a good episode.

@azzurri
I'm alright with what's happening for now and it is more interesting to see him struggle with Kim Won and Young Do at first, like how silly Go Nam Soon and Park Heung Soo are in School 2013. :)) But when they break the ice, we will see the bromance, the love ;))

The sadistic in me would love to see him being hurt by Kim Won a few more times before their relationship gets better :D :D because I know LMH can pull of the hurt and/or emotion acting well, whereas with Young Do, I guess we will see more jealousy from him and hmm... perhaps a manly duel?! :D Though I prefer duel with the brains... we know Young Do is IQ150, but what about Kim Tan?

viewimage.php?id=20b4de2eea&no=29bcc427b

viewimage.php?id=20b4de2eea&no=29bcc427b

credit: elixir

jma030201 said: The thing I find really exaggerated was Tan's friend. They had to get a blond beach bum, dumb surfer nut to be his friend! I think the writer is stereotyping his friend because Tan likes to surf. The writer could have given him a smart friend who is also an avid surfer. She hit on two things that we always hear, "dumb blondes" and "blond surfer dudes." *sigh*

OMO, look at LMH's booty pop. jumpy.gif Thanks, @bluephoenix! 
@eh_ashlei - 
I certainly don't hate anyone least of all a FICTIONAL character, that's just silly. I guess I didn't explain myself very well - what I don't like is the "girl vs girl" stuff that happens on TV all the time. (is it some type of sicko male fantasy that girls fight over guys all the time and act beotchy to each other?) No matter my background or what I've been though, I can't see myself treating other girls/women poorly or being nasty to them - that's just not part of the way I was raised or my beliefs. So I sometimes get really tired of seeing that on TV. However, I love this drama, support all the actors and am looking forward to much more. :)>-

alekaonu said: azzurri said: nikkisjs said: Hey, everybody! :)First time posting here.
Honestly, i'm not out of the TMS frenzy yet.But thought to see what Heirs is all about. Also, bcz of LMH! :DI must say, it's nothing of the kind, i expected.I thought it must be about a bunch of rich kids frolicking around in a high school and bullying the poor kids blah blah.
I'm happy it's nothing like that. I like that the show's plotline is mature, even if the characters are mere 18-year old kids!Hope the story gets interesting with each episode and doesn't get tangled with  so many characters!
I am yet to remember all the character's names and the (complicated) relationships between them! :-/

*Note to self : make a list of characters, their relations n memorize it*

so far im really into these and cant wait to watch next week..we have look so many bts make us can predict what happen to storyline esp for scene in US..there are a lot issue to carry on and this is only episode 2..at the same time coz the heirs have a lot character to recognize so its need more time...we can compare with secret drama coz rite now they episode 6 and their storyline more complicated and make audience to watch more..so my fren  dont make u head spinning and think to much about the rating...im still waiting for what issue and storyline the writer to show us..must be a lot issue.. just ignore the haterz..just enjoy the show..although psh drama never get big hits rating but she did good job each character her had..she really popular all the world..honesty i like all her drama..so keep up good job for the heirs teams..  :-bd :-bd

The Heirs Episode 2 Review: Lee Min Ho Falls in Love with Park Shin Hye class="post-title"The Heirs Episode 2 Review: Lee Min Ho Falls in Love with Park Shin Hye

1365252516-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=25&random= Puddle 0 Comments 17 views Oct 10, 2013

In The Heirs, episode 2, Kim Tan(played by Lee Min Ho) fell in love with Cha Eun Sang(played by Park Shin Hye).

Previously, Tan let Eun Sang stay a night at him house. In the morning, Eun Sang came out to Tan’s balcony as soon as she woke up to see the beautiful view of California. Tan saw her smile and fell in love.

As Eun Sang said goodbye and was about to leave, Tan said, “Stay here until I come back from school. Or you can come visit my school.”  http://koreandrama.com/the-heirs-episode-2-review-lee-min-ho-falls-in-love-with-park-shin-hye/

Guest sullifish

@alekaonu viki has subs 41%..lol so fasti think the subs will release a few hours later...cant wait at the morning to watch..lol

jma030201 said: I just watched the subbed episode 1 on DF and I wanted to comment on what some of you said regarding the writer's depiction of Americans in this episode. I dont think it was degrading. I live in the US and I am asian and those things happen normally.  They had to show it because Tan hangs out at the beach so his friends are beach bums. And her sister is living with a deadbeat in the bad part of the city, thus the nasty house and alcoholic promiscuous boyfriend. I work in Oakland and if you know about Oakland, then you know I have seen worse! It is up to the audience to filter out what they see in dramas. It is not like this is the first time Koreans have seen such scenes. They show them all the time in movies, unless they dont show American movies in Korea, which I highly doubt. It is also not like we have not seen any unacceptable scenes in the Korean culture ... a particular one that I could not believe are seeing school teachers beating up students. I cant believe they let teachers do that.

The thing I find really exaggerated was Tan's friend. They had to get a blond beach bum, dumb surfer nut to be his friend! I think the writer is stereotyping his friend because Tan likes to surf. The writer could have given him a smart friend who is also an avid surfer. She hit on two things that we always hear, "dumb blondes" and "blond surfer dudes." *sigh*

I really like the OTP in this drama. I see that PSH has lost some weight and she grew her hair long. I loved her in You're Beautiful.  With LMH ... there are no words .. he is just plaing "AWESOME!"

Also, I almost forgot that this is the same writer who wrote my favorite drama, AGD. So I have a lot of expectations.

Looking forward to watching episode 2 to later on. I like the recent posts that I am reading ... looks like a good episode.

The Heirs Episode 2 Review: Kim Ji Won is Mad at Park Shin Hye for Staying at Lee Min Ho’s House class="post-title"The Heirs Episode 2 Review: Kim Ji Won is Mad at Park Shin Hye for Staying at Lee Min Ho’s House

1365252516-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=25&random= Puddle 0 Comments 16 views Oct 10, 2013

In The Heirs, episode 2, Yoo Ra Hel(played by Kim Ji Won) was mad at Cha Eun Sang(played by Park Shin Hye) for staying at Kim Tan(played by Lee Min Ho)’s house.

Ra Hel saw Eun Sang at Tan’s house and asked who she was. As Eun Sang asked who she was, she replied, “I’m the fiance of the owner of this house. I said, who are you?” Eun Sang explained to her about the other night, and why she ended up in Tan’s house. Ra Hel got mad and threw Eun Sang’s luggage down the stairs.

Then Ra Hel started to treat Eun Sang as a thief and told her to open up her luggage. Eun Sang did, and as Ra Hel saw that nothing was stolen, she stepped on Eun Sang’s belongings and said, “Get rid of these trash.”  http://koreandrama.com/the-heirs-episode-2-review-kim-ji-won-is-mad-at-park-shin-hye-for-staying-at-lee-min-hos-house/