[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest pb1212

Hi, may I ask for help? I didn't write down the mediabuzz password and now I can't find the post and have downloads I can't open.

PS: I like and expect people who are not from the USA to have a different accent when speaking English. I enjoy accents.

A few weeks ago @ogyogy posted this picture in this thread:
(I posted it again 'cause quoting pictures it's not allowed, I hope it's ok )

tumblr_mt2m1kcO6B1sh8uxlo1_1280.jpg

It seems Park Shin Hye did her job very well and from the very 1st episode . :)
Sooner than I thought!! :D

tumblr_muemtgtOVM1qipl3ro1_500.jpg

Guest xopo17

sarah_lina

said:

i have to stop spazzing..i need to sleep..lately  my body always sick..i need to have enough sleep for better heatlh...so see guy tomorrow..bye chingul :-h :-h
 hi @Maja

sorry if have post something not related for this drama or breaking rule for this threads..i hope u can correct if i do wrong..thanks my chingul

^:)^ ^:)^

Guest Anomalous

ayu_adams said: I just realized that the hanging ornaments (dreamcatchers?) that ES saw at the shop's window while she was stuck in the rain, appears again in the Ep.2 preview scene when she was standing by KT's pool. That thing is probably going to be a crucial part of their friendship in this drama....

Everyone has their own pace of learning English,  I believe LMH and PSH did good as people who haven't lived in the US for more than 3 years. like out of all the english parts in this episode I liked that I was able to understand PSH which surprised me a lot really, she was able to explain to the officer about the bean powder. and for LMH it just depends on the words or the scene I suppose I liked the one about the anniversary and that he's too lazy to celebrate :P who is ever too lazy to celebrate? LOOOL 

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi guys so I tried to search for Heirs or Inheritors but none showed up for Viki. I know DramaFever is subbing it and I subscribe to them. Ummm so Viki's not subbing for this drama at all? Any ideas?

Guest prosperity

sunshine4ever said: Hi guys so I tried to search for Heirs or Inheritors but none showed up for Viki. I know DramaFever is subbing it and I subscribe to them. Ummm so Viki's not subbing for this drama at all? Any ideas?

Guest xopo17

@rrmski : hai , nice to meet you again  @Anomalous from faithlings
before i going to sleep, i need to see this below pic :
20131009_1381324288.jpg
credit : nate
btw, nice b*utt LMH, kekekke :P 
and to SBS, WE WANT MORE, MORE , MORE this topless scene :x

OMG this is dangerous... Korean Netizens teenager age up to 25 years old will be roarring unstopably in insanity over this drama.. I can already see it.. only the imagination of how hip and over the top this drama will be.. how influence it will be over the youth.. I have a feeling it's gonna be a tidal wave of fame.. the house is full of well and perfect casted actor and actress and the formula is daebak... Heirs will reign soon!!

Guest Humanseoul

Will heirs be available on Viki for America? This is really frustrating! I really want to watch this with Subs! Why can Viki have it for people in the USA?

Guest sunshine4ever

@prosperity you mean DramaFever is actually a producer of this drama?

Wow! I did not know this. Anyway I always thought that DF is fond of Lee Minho since they promoted him a lot in DF. Last time he visited California they had a clip of him with English Subs. Anyway back to lurking and waiting for ep 1 since I have to wait for about a day for subs from DF.

:)