[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest prosperity

@tessieroo, lol surfer dude really made me cringe, but he is exactly like the spaced out surfer dudes. I totally agree with "who is an embarrassment to every American" part. You are so spot on, this also means he is doing his job well.

i have to stop spazzing..i need to sleep..lately  my body always sick..i need to have enough sleep for better heatlh...so see guy tomorrow..bye chingul :-h :-h
 hi @Maja  sorry if have post something not related for this drama or breaking rule for this threads..i hope u can correct if i do wrong..thanks my chingul^:)^ ^:)^

Dramafever announced that the subs will be up today!

Awesome news! I just hope that the subs itself are..en pointe! Hahaha! I don't mean to be choosy but sometimes they don't sub parts like phone texts or such. I know, i'm being silly here. Haha! Still, great news!

stervamerzkaya0 said: shenny said: Don't you think it's a little harsh to slam them for their "imperfect" English pronunciation? Honestly, I understood them all without a problem. Sure they're not fluent but can we really hold them accountable? Correct me if I'm wrong, Kim Tan barely went abroad three years ago, so how can we expect him to speak fluent English? I know I'd never be able to learn Korean and speak it fluently within three years. And I'm just saying, a good amount of Asians who have been living here for much longer than Kim Tan can barely speak English as good as him.

Ahem, ahem, I'm not bothered by his English, nor am I bothered by the rest of their English. They all tried so I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt. Psh's english is cute because she tried, so I'm sure lmh's English can be cute too right? Because I'm for certain he tried his best as well.

I seriously love this guy. He's the classic California spaced-out' date=' surfer dude, party animal who is an embarrassment to every American but I still love him. [/quote'] I actually thought he's a girl at first glance! Hahaha! D'oh! Hahaha! Gotta love him.

Gosh i am feeling the excitement in this forum but i can't join because i haven't seen the first episode... Is it 5 pm EST yet so i can run home to watch it!! Thanks alot for the people that did the recapping and picture posting!!

@azzurri @Hanjae @stervamerzkaya0 Atleast they tried in their english speaking and we can understand what they are saying even though their accent might make it somewhat difficult to understand. lets not forget english might is their first language but they still did it though and almost everybody that english is not their first language, people that english is their first language tend to find it hard to even try to understand them.

@prosperity chingu, :)

Anyhow, that was quite a beginning. I love how it begins with an introduction to all our characters, then it narrows down to the relationship between Kim Tan and Cha Eun Sang. I like the pace at which episode one traveled however, I hope they'd switch it up a notch for the second episode. After watching this episode, I understand more about where CES comes from and I saw her struggle however, I didn't get much of Kim Tan. I can't decide whether I should be happy that the writer knows exactly how to get into my head or be mad that I am dying to know what Kim Tan is thinking as he stares at CES. He looks at her so deeply that it contrasts the slow motion of the scene; while nothing else is moving, his mind seems to be in turmoil. I wonder if he knows why he is so intrigued by eun sang and Stella's incident, or was his feeling a natural instinct? Does he look upon them and see his reflection or does something in his past just somehow trigger his heart to feel for her without him realizing? Episode 1 left me curious about Kim Tan, he's almost like a mystery that we must uncover. While CES wears her emotion on her sleeves and while we know she hates her life, we know very little about Kim Tan's feelings, which is already one aspect of heirs that I'm enjoying; both characters are struggling yet there is a huge gap in between the way they deal with it. While CES is aware of her struggles, Kim Tan seems blinded by denial to his. CES is working hard to get out of poverty while Kim Tan wants to neglect his struggle and live on like nothing is wrong. Already, I see the huge contrast between Kim Tan and CES. CES thinks money will make her family happy, while Kim Tan has all the money in the world but his family is corrupted. Money is the answer to improve her life while money is the issue to his.

Wow, boy am I glad I am watching heirs. I want to see this story unfold deeper, I want to laugh and cry with these characters, and I want to share these moments with all of you on here. :)

Edit: I also love that within the mist of everything, they throw in scenes to make us laugh.

CYD is a bully on the outside but I'm sure underneath it all, he is just a broken young boy who needs his father's love. Wow, his character really reminds me of GJP. Does anyone else find it amazing to see his character change when he is around school students versus when he is around his father? Suddenly the air becomes cold and we see his life isn't so perfect after all.

A lot of scene with Kim Won just left me :-O :-O :-O I need translation! What are they saying? Hahaha =))

@xopo17 ;) don't worry, I've lived here all my life and I still sound like an Asian while speaking English.

Ah, one more like for me on this first episode is Kim Woo Bin's uber manly sneer. He's the only one who can do that and still look hot! Hahaha! Okay, off to sleep. See yah all laters fellow Inheritors! Woot! Love the sound of that, inheritors. Haha! Ciao! :D

Maybe my expectations were too high, maybe it's difficult to see Woodalchi Commander back in high school, or maybe I'm still bewitched by the MASTER'S SUN (JJW / SJS) ... or all of this together ... lead me to say that the first episode did not impress me at all. I love PSH ... I still watch the drama.

I just realized that the hanging ornaments (dreamcatchers?) that ES saw at the shop's window while she was stuck in the rain, appears again in the Ep.2 preview scene when she was standing by KT's pool. That thing is probably going to be a crucial part of their friendship in this drama....

I just realized that the hanging ornaments (dreamcatchers?) that ES saw at the shop's window while she was stuck in the rain' date=' appears again in the Ep.2 preview scene when she was standing by KT's pool. That thing is probably going to be a crucial part of their friendship in this drama.... [/quote']

Um, she gave it to him as sort of payment..that's according to all those teasers.. Haha! Okay, sleep time. Bye guys!