[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

I am Glad for KWB and I want him to married her as soon as possible actually I love that has his stable life from the start not waiting to be 30 to have relationship .By the way I need to eat noodle I wanted it from a week ago . :-*
I have a suggestion  for you @jjsweeter0211 bcz I love your posts  about pics which edited by alot of fans  ; I have an idea to make a site have this title " The pics only talk " by who has talent to edit the pics .
 Put your touch and let us the viewers to comment :)>-
:-*

im so  =)) =))  =)) very loudly when many fans ( not all) judgement otp just only saw bts pic and fangirl video about their chemistry...come on chinguls plz wait for until these drama airing  for 1 or 2 episode and we can do conclusion and comment about their chemistry acting together...aiyoo..aiyoo @-) @-) @-) plz support them to give us a great acting  :-bd :-bd

Guest jjsweeter0211

Kim Woo Bin and Park Shin Hye Have a Convenience Store Meeting in The Heirs

In the midst of his own little romance going on, Kim Woo Bin and Park Shin Hye had their first meeting at the convenience store for the upcoming SBS drama, The Heirs.

90506221.jpg

On August 27, Kim Woo Bin and Park Shin Hye had their first shoot together near Jongno-gu in front of a convenience store. As the actors are around the same age, Kim Woo Bin and Park Shin Hye kept the atmosphere on set comfortable and entertaining. Upon discussing the scene with the director, Park Shin Hye and Kim Woo Bin transformed into their characters as Cha Eun Sung, the poverty heiress, and Choi Young Dp, the hotel heir. 

“I worried a lot every day on how to portray Cha Eun Sung’s unstable emotions in a more detailed way. I’ll do my best that Cha Eun Sung’s confident, yet pitiful image will steal the heart of viewers,” said Park Shin Hye.

92127838.jpg

Kim Woo Bin also stated, “I’m enjoying living the life of Choi Young Do. I’ll do my best even in the future to show a good image.”

Production company Hwa and Dam Pictures praised the two actors for naturally transitioning into the story and becoming their characters. “Please look forward to their unordinary relationship.”

The drama will broadcast on October 9. 

Photo Credit: Hwa and Dam Pictures 

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/46749

To me there is absolutely no battle and my choice is clear. Not a fan of JS at all, KSW has grown "old" for me 

:D

LMH is looking more gorgeous than ever and am I the only one who thinks he looks so much younger here, than let's say BOF (considering he is playing the same age group role) ? 

ya me too! chingu glad to see u here! ehhehe before I like KSW too but when he denying about the rumors about his gf, then they are getting married, my interest on him became bland heheheh PSH and LMh have chemistry, so after TMS this will be my next in line