[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

OMGGGGGGGGGG KWB is a s**t but I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!He's MY little s**t @sia3 LOL :)) @Hanjae will lady choi me for sure =)) =)) =))Look at him!!!!!!!! swooonnnnnnnnnn :x :x :ximage
cr as tagged
Not to mention I'm just going to die OMGGGGGGG MinHot is just amazing!!!! look at the nice round bun :x :x :x

jiCWLFq9WXmkL.jpg
HAHAHAHHAHA :)) you girls know what I'm talking about!!!!!!!!MinHot has an amazing body and the right curves LOLLLLLL =)) =)) =))

I have a question, will Kim tan and Cha eun sang be running from town to town? Isnt it a little too much running going from Hollywood's walk of fame to Huntington Beach to Malibu beach? Hahahahaha, or are they choosing the best out of the three? Unless they are able to fly, that is not running distance lol.

@Maja hahaha Lmh is do dorky and cute jumping on the trampoline.

Ahhhh, he looks so cute in his good day video! 8->

Hahahahaha @awesomeduck you crack me up with your "min ho has a round butt" comment! =)) =)) =))

I don't think they'll be literally running from town to town.  They're probably driving and making stops along the way and then end up running to get away from whoever they're trying to avoid.  If they're still filming in San  Francisco, could that be the last stop?

I don't think they'll be literally running from town to town.  They're probably driving and making stops along the way.  If they're still filming in San  Francisco' date=' could that be the last stop?[/quote']

Hahahahaha @honeywell I was joking =)) of course I know they aren't literally running from town to town, otherwise I'd be a little illogical lol. But I'm wondering if the editors will try to give the illusion that Hollywood is right next to Huntington which is right next to Malibu, or are they just filming the running scene all over the place and in the end, only keeping the best one? The first option will be a little too fake for me because I am well aware that it is not within running distance. Lol.

hey guys finally i'm joining !!!!! i just watched the trailer and the part "it's okay baby " was awesome LOL !!!!!! krystal and minhyuk look soooo cute together <3