[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

shenny said: @laquetahodge ditto on what you wrote :-bd:-bd:-bd

@eh_ashlei I'd hate to see choi young do end up alone as well, especially if the writer makes us feel for him; I'd be just as hurt for him as I'd be happy for Kim tan. Bottom line is, I want to see them all end up happy. :/:/:/ and can we please get some bromance, writer-min??? Pplleeeaassseeee?

cassopeia said: shenny said: @laquetahodge ditto on what you wrote :-bd:-bd:-bd

@eh_ashlei I'd hate to see choi young do end up alone as well, especially if the writer makes us feel for him; I'd be just as hurt for him as I'd be happy for Kim tan. Bottom line is, I want to see them all end up happy. :/:/:/ and can we please get some bromance, writer-min??? Pplleeeaassseeee?

Yes!! I'm so happy they finally released the trailer! and it was good. I was also expecting a visual lux with the likes of Gossip Girl. but I hope they can do it well when the drama finally start. I'm really glad that they manage to make this 37 seconds trailer with all the casts. I really love the sunset scene, its so romantic. I hope kim tan and cha eun sang are doing HHWW - holding hands while walking keke!! :xKim woo bin was so handsome and his smile melts me lol..

Guest jjsweeter0211

Kim Sung Ryung gets in character as Lee Min Ho's mother in new still cuts for 'Heirs'

misc_1379635142_af_org.jpg

With just a few more weeks until the premiere, 'Heirs' continued to get you ready for what's in store with more still cuts, this time of Kim Sung Ryung!

Kim Sung Ryung, whom many may remember from 'Queen of Ambition', brings her charisma as she plays the role of chaebol Kim Tan (Lee Min Ho)'s mother Han Gi Ae. The still cuts show Kim Sung Ryung eavesdropping as well as giving a smirk of confidence that comes with the title of being the 'Empire Group' CEO's wife. Although the actress kept her cool while filming, once the cameras stopped rolling, she returned back to being the cute, happy-go-lucky woman that she is.

Kim Sung Ryung shared, "Through this production, I get to take on a new character so I am having fun while filming. I hope that this enjoyment transfers through my character to viewers. I will continue to do my best."

'Heirs' will premiere on October 9!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/09/kim-sung-ryung-gets-in-character-as-lee-min-hos-mother-in-new-still-cuts-for-heirs#axzz2f1faAezY

Lee Min Ho so cute ;)) :x

59b1f17021d711e3a9fe22000ae80e4a_7.jpg
cr to MiuMiu1120

"LeeMinHo got bored after sitting around so he jumped on the trampoline. So cute."

Sexy Lee Min Ho ;)) :x :x :x

Guns and 10c CLAIMED! ;))
e78478ce21d711e38e1522000a1f9a99_7.jpg
cr MiuMiu1120

"Topless LeeMinHo walking around the beach. Thank you Lee Min Ho"