[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

The first teaser for SBS’s Heirsby javabeans

That is quite a suit you’re wearing there, Lee Min-ho. It’s ridiculous, but also kind of awesome. They talk about clothes making the man, and it’s true that you take one look at his get-up and know pretty much who you’re dealing with. Loaded, arrogant, maybe a little fussy? It’s all there in that suit.

The teaser for Heirs isn’t really much of one, in that it feels less like a preview and more like an extended roll call for the cast. See how everybody gets little crowns to indicate they’re one of the titular heirs who rule the school and the future world? Everyone exceptPark Shin-hye, naturally, the poor rich girl who nabs the hero’s heart.

I’m still waiting to see how this is going to be different from the very obvious setup, because it’s going to be different from the very obvious setup, right? As much as I’m all over this show, I really do want it to be more than the same old same old. ‘Cause I’m pretty sure we all say Boys Before Flowers, right?

Heirs follows Master’s Sun and premieres on October 9.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x14weg5_the-inheritors-heirs-teaser_shortfilms

dramabeans.com/2013/09/the-first-teaser-for-sbss-heirs/

shenny said:

chrissydiva wrote: »

People complained about Krystal's character or do you mean the girl with the bangs? She's the fiancée and the one looking bitchy.

@chrissydiva hmmm, I see a lot of people on YouTube and other sites complaining about Krystal's character, maybe because she comes off as bratty? I haven't seen much on Kim ji won's character, however, I feel she will be the main problem between the OTP.

I think some of those complaints are just due to Krystal herself, not the character. Lee Bo Na is an heiress so she would be kinda bratty..wouldn't she? I also agree that the fiancee will be the main issue, not the ex. 

Lol @laquetahodge pretty much what I thought while reading their comments. Just from the trailer, there couldn't be that much to complain about her character. At least I didn't find anything wrong with her at all,

Lol.

I cannot wait to watch this drama! so much anticipation and hotness with Lee Min Ho & Kim Won Bin in it :3 amazing cast. new drama to watch with my mommy so we can bond again tumblr_lcdkzxnO491qa9jje_zpsa1b77194.gif

Wow! Kim tan's place is amazing! Daaaaeeeeebbbbaaaakkkk! I'd like to take a swim in the pool with him ;)) ;)) ;))

Hahahahaha =)) =)) =))

@Maja don't kill me :D

@shenny Krystal does have a lot of antis' date=' mostly because she has a chronic bitchface and appears unhappy when that's just her look. So yeah, the comments arne't because of her character it's because some already dislike her and look who she's paired up with. Minhyuk is well liked by everyone, surely some Boices(NOT ALL) won't like her because of that. [/quote']

@laquetahodge ahhh I see, so it isn't her character but rather, it is the actress herself. Now I understand, though I'd have to disagree with the people who hates her just because of her unhappy face. Lol.

Guest sandralopez

is true, krystal has many fans but also many antis fans, most of the comments when she's in a program are bad. many people say that she has attitude problems, but personally I love her. is talented, beautiful, and very authentic. lee bo na look so capricious but also sooo pretty.

@laquetahodge @shenny i don't think this is about Krystal, since most of comments i see on youtube will be like "Krystal's character seems like a richard simmons but she's not really like that though" or "Krystal looks kinda bitchy here but still love her" or "i don't really know their characters but it looks like Krystal is gonna be bitchy here" etc. it doesn't seems that they dislike her at all. It probably that they misunderstand the character and didn't even bother reading who is who or their character description. You know how people mind is, since her character is shown after KWB and the 2nd female to be introduce after PSH she's immediately presume as the 2nd lead girl and 2nd leads are normally antagonist or the bitchy ones so they thought she'll also be one and add her comment "My Dad is the president of this entertainment company" without knowing who they are playing they just assume it like that. I even read some still thinking that Krystal is the fiancee.