JONGYOON COUPLE ☆ ★ KiM jOnG kOoK - yOoN eUn HyE ☆★ JYC ☆★

Admin

jongeunkookhye said: @claratenten true, but there are alot of factors they need to consider IF they really are together. Though both are already on the right age to marry, and has been or have been frequently telling the media about marriage/to be in a relationship, there are people who seems to be so against to it (i bet they know who they are).

btw, havent you noticed recently, KJK seems to be very persistent towards YEH? In RM, his MNET interview (Nov2012 and Jan2013), and FM in SG. or am i just being delusional? =))   =))

Guest jongeunkookhye

@claratenten if you have read all the articles after her interview, actually there were conflicts in her answers. She said, about the RM members bringing-up her name, they do that because she is close with those people. She really did not mean being uncomfortable with them but its more on KJK that she would feel awkward. :\"> But, isnt it they had said it before during the scandal broke off that they were awkward at first and then it brought them closer? =))  On other articles, it says when she would be in RM, it would focus more on their loveline and i think she's trying to avoid it already because she is no longer a girl, she had already matured as a woman. By looking at their age, it does not suit for both of them to be teased like teenagers =))   =))   =))    Even KJK tried to stop for having lovelines, but what can he do if YJS puts him on the spot.  :D

A friend of mine told me that at the set they still tease him but have to edit it out. Thanks to RM for respecting YEH. KJK once said that if ever he's going to settle down, he's going to announce it in RM. So maybe at that time, she will come  :-\"   :-\"    :-\"

@jongeunkook... i believe she was called to guest in RM many times but she rejected it..maybe she is not ready yet to appear in RM..surely oppa is the happiest one when the time comes  :D
A friend of mine told me that at the set they still tease him but have to edit it out. Thanks to RM for respecting YEH. KJK once said that if ever he's going to settle down, he's going to announce it in RM. So maybe at that time, she will come  :-\"   :-\"    :-\"

Guest jongeunkookhye

@claratenten recent RM episodes, i havent noticed lovelines for KJK. :-?   :-?    :-?

Yeah. Im wishing for YEH to come to RM. i don't watch any episodes at all. But if she did come, i will no doubt watch it.

Many bloggers mentioned that if YEH really appear in RM, it would be the highest tv rating for RM ever! Most of them wanna see KJK reactions towards YEH.

Does KJK react the same way when other female guests was mentioned? Or isit only YEH?

Guest jongeunkookhye

@ainkimura nope! his reaction towards mentioning YEHs name is far off different when other female celebs name mentioned. Though he's really shy infront of female guests but just mentioning YEHs name he really blushed. But there are female guests he isnt shy of, like Ha Ji-Won, Son Ye-Jin, Gong Hye-Jin and Park Shin-Hye.

@ainkimura nope! his reaction towards mentioning YEHs name is far off different when other female celebs name mentioned. Though he's really shy infront of female guests but just mentioning YEHs name he really blushed. But there are female guests he isnt shy of' date=' like Ha Ji-Won, Son Ye-Jin, Gong Hye-Jin and Park Shin-Hye.[/quote']

I kinda dislike seeing KJK with other females. Maybe i feel jealous for YEH. Hahaha!! One of the reasons i avoid RM.

I have been watching XMAN on repeat mode for the past few days. But i only watch if both of them are in the show.

Do you realised that on #18, YEH rejects KJK at last. I just saw that. He chose her, she said no. She chose another guy and become a couple. Then he chose her again, she go to him but the other guy chose her again and she went to him!

• Love 1

Guest jongeunkookhye

@ainkimura there were 2 episodes YEH rejected KJK. :) the 2nd time she rejected him because she was jealous!lols!

jongeunkookhye said:

@claratenten recent RM episodes, i havent noticed lovelines for KJK. :-?   :-?    :-?

aren't you consider ara-kjk is a part of loveline?? =)) but because of a big age gap,it doesn't work and they more look like brother-sister :D and i guess it's better for him not to involve in loveline anymore because he may already has someone special in his heart :x

Wonder who the special someone in his heart..? =))

Where are the other people? No one ship this couple anymore??

@ainkimura ONE man for ONE woman..lalalala~~ :)) they're just lurking here without joining us..as KJK-YEH has the longest relationship than others, i believe most of us just wait and see because we had talked everything about them in the past..:D

Guest jongeunkookhye

=))   =))  he even denied he had 2 mobilephones! In RM ep 135 he was asked by Suk Jin hows his dating life and he said its okay!  :x    :x