JONGYOON COUPLE ☆ ★ KiM jOnG kOoK - yOoN eUn HyE ☆★ JYC ☆★

Admin

Finally i found this link, this video is a old video "Golden Fishery" with Kang Ho Dong when interview Kim Jong Kook. This video already english subtittles so i can understand what they talk about (in youtube this video with subbt was taken out already)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwW56ajOyJD-bVlaODVHWlREYzA/view?usp=docslist_api

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwW56ajOyJD-eVV3eEpSYkNYVDg/view?usp=docslist_api

Edited by Aquariuslady
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, cnman84 said:

KJK is always like that, in one show he said that his last relationship is few years ago, but in other he said different things. He was in a relationship during FO days, yet he is involved in 2 love line at the same time, same goes when he film xman. If you watch all his talkshow and especially question regarding whether he is in relationship or not, you will find lack of consistency in his answer. And after all this time it came to me that he is always in relationship, but dispatch never able to catch him when he is on date. What a ninja ....

• LOL 2

he always changed his dating calendar every year..so im not surprised!!haha...but the ONLY thing he has never changed is his consistency answer about YEH..he stills remain loyal to YEH even after the recent scandal about her..

after last night confession abt his love life,many of korean netizens are guessing and believe he's been dating YEH all this while...it just he's too good to be caught by reporters/dispatch.

• Like 3

@cnman84 let say KJK want to end the topic fastly by saying it! 

what if he admit he still has her phone.no? i believe the MCs will dig more information abt his personal info..kkkk..for example,they will continue asked him last time he contacted YEH...what time and what kind of conversation between them and so on..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

• Like 3

The full video is out by now. "About a year?" And his hyung is about to explode. So the reason JK body a bit different now is because he broke up with his g'friend 'proteina' a year ago? :P

Interesting, his expression when he got questioned about YEH number remind me of him when playing the thief card game in the early RM, when he held the thief card. But what more interesting is MC Yoo statement, that he knew JK g'frind 5 years ago. As far, MC Yoo constantly (if not only) tease him with her.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, exerz88 said:

jae suk seems shocked...:lol:

6 hours ago, JoR said:

The full video is out by now. "About a year?" And his hyung is about to explode. So the reason JK body a bit different now is because he broke up with his g'friend 'proteina' a year ago? :P

Interesting, his expression when he got questioned about YEH number remind me of him when playing the thief card game in the early RM, when he held the thief card. But what more interesting is MC Yoo statement, that he knew JK g'frind 5 years ago. As far, MC Yoo constantly (if not only) tease him with her.

The question is who's his gf "one year ago"?;)

• Like 1

On 1/8/2016 at 9:33 AM, atticusfinch said:

KJK is always like that, in one show he said that his last relationship is few years ago, but in other he said different things. He was in a relationship during FO days, yet he is involved in 2 love line at the same time, same goes when he film xman. If you watch all his talkshow and especially question regarding whether he is in relationship or not, you will find lack of consistency in his answer. And after all this time it came to me that he is always in relationship, but dispatch never able to catch him when he is on date. What a ninja ....

He was in a relationship during FO? this i didn't know

On 1/8/2016 at 10:22 AM, claratenten said:

he always changed his dating calendar every year..so im not surprised!! .lol..but the ONLY thing he has never changed is his consistency answer about YEH..he stills remain loyal to YEH even after the recent scandal about her..

after last night confession abt his love life,many of korean netizens are guessing and believe he's been dating YEH all this while...it just he's too good to be caught by reporters/dispatch..hahaha....

What scandal was YEH involved in?

Hi everyone !

i don't know what is true and what is fake about this couple anymore !

at the beginning of last year my hope raise ! But then again nothing happen that we almost forget 

At the beginning of this year he again mention her as his ideal type .As he reminding us hehehe!

—-----

And as Kim Jong kook said when they asked him if he is dating yeh in xman episode of RM :
You shouldn't ask me this question 
This question make me fall !!
Same for me thinking about this couple make me fall,.
Lolllll
  • Like 1
  • Blob 1

I find his smile suspicious :rolleyes:

and for me he didn't say he is not having her number he just said he think she changed her number hhhhh      ( maybe am delusional littlie :lol: :lol:

Also as I remember during SBS twitter thing to ring YEH to running man . The article about kim jong kook apology it was mentioned that he called her personally .

It was clearly mentioned by his agency  that ; He's in America at the moment, but we heard that he personally apologized with a phone call."

I don't think she change her number in less than 1 year :rolleyes:

if YEH did changed her number and KJK knew about it..!.but it's true she get new phone number due to massive number of unwanted calls from reporters..

KJK once talked about this..I re-posted this old interview :-

Do you talk on the phone with Yoon Eun Hye, your imagined girlfriend on 'Xman'?

"It's commendable of her to message me her new number every time without fail. Like a real oppa, i'm pleased and happy that Eunhye has accomplished herself as an actress. I've never once changed my number, but maybe it's because of her popularity, Eunhye seems to get a new number quite often (laughs)"

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! I'm Irhyne by the way! I'm new to this page due to my curiosity of Kim Jong Kook Oppa and Yoon Eun Hye Eonnie. As I was reading to all your post and the informations that has been posted, I'm 100% convinced that they are the real couple.

Honestly, I'm an SA shipper but the team up lack consistency than this couple. JongYoon Couple is the best even though this is the oldest love line. 

• Like 2

Have you read or heard the meaning of the song of TURBO "Again"...? The lyrics of the song seems to be talking to someone...or maybe I'm just thinking that this song is for Eun Hye Eonnie...(I'm delusional already).

TURBO (터보) – AGAIN (다시) Lyrics (feat. Yoo Jae Suk (유재석)), Music Video + English Translation

ENGLISH TRANSLATION

AHH YEAH ~ 2015
MC NalYoo In The House
Guess who’s back (TURBO)
1,2,3 Hit That

Why do my eyes keep going to you, acting all coy
When our eyes meet, you turn around, pretending we didn’t
It’s clear, again
My hardened heart, again
It’s beating because of you, crazily

When I first saw you from far away
I was bewitched
Without any preparation
I just confessed to you

I know you were shocked
I’ve never been like this either
But if I lose you and you leave
I didn’t think I’d ever see you again

Again, as if your breath will stop
I will hold you in my arms
She is so chic
She drives me so crazy
I can’t do anything

Again, I’ll make everything burn without any remains
I’ll love you until the end
She is so chic
She drives me so crazy
I only have you

Starting from today, I’ll risk my everything
Don’t hesitate, just come to me
This oppa is cooler than you think

Looks like you know how to party
From my head to my toes, I need to organize
Look at all the men around you
Just kick them to the curb
You’re gonna fall for me, the tables have turned

I’ll tell you once again
Will you trust a man like me?
If I lose you and you leave
I don’t think I’ll ever see you again

Again, as if your breath will stop
I will hold you in my arms
She is so chic
She drives me so crazy
I can’t do anything

She is so chic
She drives me so crazy
I only have you

She is so chic
She drives me so crazy
I only have you

Stand up
Put your hands up
Are you Ready
Party People

just sharing the lyrics...I think the song is implying to Eun Hye Eonnie....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, irhyne galvez said:

Hi! I'm Irhyne by the way! I'm new to this page due to my curiosity of Kim Jong Kook Oppa and Yoon Eun Hye Eonnie. As I was reading to all your post and the informations that has been posted, I'm 100% convinced that they are the real couple.

Honestly, I'm an SA shipper but the team up lack consistency than this couple. JongYoon Couple is the best even though this is the oldest love line. 

what lack consistency you mean n decided to jump into this ship?  kekeke..

anyway welcome to the oldest ship in soompi! yongyoon couple is like veteran among other ship..haha..

• Like 1