JONGYOON COUPLE ☆ ★ KiM jOnG kOoK - yOoN eUn HyE ☆★ JYC ☆★

Admin

ainkimura said: Thank you @bystanderA‌ for the pictures! And is it me or i find their signature similar? Especially the front part. And KJK signing at their picture is shocking. Hahaha. Please share more info from the Chinese JYC threads. Most of us have no access or cant read chinese. And it feels like they have more info than us.

Despite the close bond the RM family shared, private life usually remain private. We cannot confirm until it is officially announced. 
KJK etc. all knew about Haha having a relationship but they did not know who it was until Haha revealed Byul during his father's 70th birthday party. When YJS announced to the media about his marriage back in 2008 and mentioned KJK as his wedding singer, KJK was also not informed of the arrangement. KJK's company statement was that YJS had not notified them at all but given their close personal relationship, KJK would surely accept it. As for their accounts of him spending the day alone, that might probably be true but since he's 'alone' we can only rely on what he says.
Actually if it was Haha's statement I feel it would be more reliable. Haha's personal relationship with KJK has already dated for 14 years already. That is the reason why KJK felt slightly 'betrayed' when he only learnt of Haha's marriage plan via the announcement, despite their close relationship. Haha also attended YHY Sketchbook as an audience in his private capacity to show his support for KJK's guesting and album promotion back in 2012. The Chinese JYC thread mentioned a short candid camera taken during Haha's restaurant opening (only for invited guests, not to public). I had seen the video but it had been edited to crop out a portion of the video's width. Contents wise it should be legit as the one taking the video shot was Haha as you can hear Haha calling "Jong Kook-hyung...Candid camera candid camera ". KJK at that point of time was sitting at one of the table and sharing a meal with an unknown lady (long hair, wearing black and also a cap). Upon hearing Haha's words, he was quite surprised before standing up to call and gesture Haha to switch off the camera. What Haha said after that I have no idea but the lady (you can only see her backview) was laughing, before she adjusted her hair and turned around towards the camera. Due to the omitted width, the entire side view of the lady was missing from the video and the video ended shortly. Of course Chinese JYC speculate that was YEH with a number of reasonings but IMO that video is just not definitive enough to prove anything other than KJK do not want to be filmed with that unknown lady. 
It is also true KJK's current schedule is very very tight. He's may only barely completed his mini-album by April. But YEH is also no better with 1 movie and 1 drama on her current schedule to work and promote on. YEH's korean fan side issue is still not fully unresolved since her last confrontation and the closing down of the fan cafe. Any good news from these two will most probably only come in the later half of the year or earliest April KJK's birthday. While YEH's current projects are still on, KJK will not risk doing anything that will affect the promotion of her work.

It should be way back in 2011. There were articles about celebrities congratulating Haha on his restaurant. Anyway that video is a candid camera and the event should be quite private as well due to the small amount of people present in the restaurant (that maybe the reason why KJK dare to bring someone he do not want to be seen with there)...I had only seen it once on one of the Chinese video hosting site. The thread with the link is also quite old already so I am not sure how far back I will need to search to find the link but the footage-wise should still be available. 
Anyway, YJS teasing YEH back on Happy Together (Fair Lady SP) 2009 was classical. "Jongkook ah, are you watching?" In RM, He just substituted KJK's name with YEH (e.g. Gong Hyo Jin episode) " Eunhye ah, are you watching?"

• Awesome 1

So it will be weird for haha to keep teasing him with yeh if that lady was not yeh.(if that lady is kjk gf). also the reason why haha and yjs always the one who dare to keep teasing him without guilty. dont you thnk? and i heard that kjk dont even know if haha dated someone when he announced his marriage. aren't like that? Do you know where yeh now? You said she have 1 drama but i never heard about it. dont you thnk her fanclub mad at her bcause of that movie? bcause i try to find the news or pics about her returning to korea but not even single picture i found.

KJK already mentioned that he often discussed about marriage, dating etc. with Haha so I believe KJK more or less have an idea but it's just suspicion and no idea who the partner is. YJS mentioned he also guessed about Haha's marriage announcement intention when Haha insisted for him to attend his father's 70th birthday party. They most probably suspect and can guess things based on their close friendship but most of the time, they also have no confirmation until other party shares or acknowledge it. Since KJK & YEH promote themselves as 'just close friends', you can say Haha & YJS are also just JYC shippers in a way...Given KJK's character he would not reveal or admit to such things easily though his expression will always give him away. (zero talent for acting according to Cha Concubine)
YEH's two projects are both based and filmed in China with the Chinese media. For the movie I saw movie shots of her dressing up as a 100kg lady or something like that. 
For the drama wise it's a Chinese Korean collaboration. Her co-lead was Park Si Hoon, who was accused of rape though charges were later dropped. Her fan were unhappy with her choice for that drama since the male lead's reputation in the industry is already considered smeared. She closed her fan cafe mainly on the account that there were also antis within her fan group who made use of that opportunity to constantly target and pester her family and co-workers beside her drama choice controversy. I am not sure but there are rumours that Park Si Hoon is distantly related to YEH so that is the reason YEH is willing to lend a hand to his 'comeback' project since that incident.
As actresses, they tend to have more antis within their fan base compared to entertainers and singers. Guess that's part of the price for being at the higher tier of the Korean showbiz hierarchy chain. As actors/actresses tend to have various projects forming various coupling, they also tend to have fans who like to ship them to whichever ship they like and then bash others. YEH is an A-list actress who have protected and maintain her professional image well over the time so she do also have a powerful base of antis as well.

what im worry about yeh, as kjk fans myself, i found that actually kjk fanclub Papitus have the 'i will support anythng that kjk want to do' attitude. what i mean that thy are very supportive towards kjk. not really the style who wish kjk to follow what thy want. and with kjk himself always do his best to make his fans happy, thy have a really strong bond between kjk and Papitus. its quite different with yeh and Amazing. yeh have her own strong will for what she want to do and her fanclub more like very protective over her. i dont mean that thy dont have a strong bond. yeh really loves her fans and her fans always thnk about her good sake, but one side should give up and sacrifice a bit. its either yeh who shouldn't accepted the offer since Amazing directly said that thy dont like it or Amazing who should just let yeh make her own decision and support it. right now i dont even know where yeh. if she already back to korea, its either she go back quietly or her fans not welcoming her at airport. bcause i always saw her picture at airport. or she have a vacation somewhere? with a lot of good thngs happen to kjk now, i wish yeh also feel happy with her own career. if thy really dating and announced it, i know that most of Papitus members also give supports to yeh career. thy have that kind of attitude

Guest anietayulinda sari

i've just read soompi and then the news coming up hehe

http://www.soompi.com/2015/02/01/kim-jong-kook-thanks-yoon-eun-hye-says-he-would-like-to-have-a-meal-together/

nice to know u all :)

ah i really cant wait to see it. to know the whole conservation about kiss suzz, about marry yeh. and its not like thy never eat together before. yeh admitted that thy indeed go out eat together occasionally before. so this is not about thy never eat together, it is more bcause its been a while thy not be able to do that. and what actually makes him feel thankful to her? i hope he will talk more about it

Guess it's now a 90% rate that JYC ship has sailed successfully without any signs of sinking anymore. 
KJK had avoided such open and direct confession since the bashing incident back in Dec 2008. Both YEH's and KJK's stands on their relationship subject changed after that incident. For KJK to mention it now in such a manner, looks like 2015 is really the year everything will finally fall into place.
Feel slightly sad for RM though...the Sparta's biggest weakness to YEH's name will need to be removed, just like how Haha removed the 'playboy persona' on screen after marriage. Those moments are sometimes quite entertaining. Fellow JYC shipper KHD will also need to give up his herculean  professional wrestling belt soon as he promised last time LOL.
Of course, the news is just a leak of the HC but it should serve its purpose to boost the attention garnered for tonight's episode. Now what remains is the torture of waiting for their official announcement from the busy couple.

Yare yare ... be careful there Old Boy. Those sentence end up with chaos back then when it was just lined up with date. And now ... at the topic of marriage ... ? Are you ....test-the-waters.png ....?  :P
Don't want to get too exited over a preview, really really trying hard to no to , but yah it can be helped.Thinking back on it, they were always 'denied', but had never really dismiss it.

KJK's a 20 years experienced veteran with solid networks in the showbiz...Not just a greenhorn who do not know the impact of his words and actions. He's not a dumb person who doesn't know the storm he will generate by just mentioning YEH himself outright on Korean TV and on such a prominent talk show, especially with mentioning of that kind of message. Even on RM and FO, he had never ever mentioned YEH once...It's always led by YJS. It is obvious he have something else up his sleeves. 
Given his close relationship with YEH, why will he create more problems for her at such a time when her issue with her Korean fans are still not fully resolved? As for their scandal, it's a never-mind since the both of them had already lived the past 10/11 years without fully clearing and putting the matter to rest once and for all.
I am pretty sure that HC will only contains some hints to pick on at most...KJK is just too busy with his work to get marry ATM. (that's why he deserve the nagging from Hong Kyung In, when he used work as his excuse for not rushing his marriage on latest RM ep 232)

As expected, you can't expect anything from the preview ... kissing suzy is part of imaginary ideal girl world cup .... and also marrying YEH part .... 
but still, KJK pick YEH as his ideal woman after all these year is something to rejoice  for us as a fans ... 

• Like 1

Cant wait to read what he said.. Saw the pictures of him smiling when mention YEH. I bet his heart is also beating very fast. Seems like they play the ideal girl world cup again. So its not KJK himself who mention YEH. Its because YEH is in the list..

Just finish reading up about the episode. Contents-wise nothing new to be honest...reminds me of his 2012 Imaginary World Cup but without so much disclaimers.
Imaginary World Cup only more entertaining moment was when he need to make a choice between MGY or YEH initially. The MC told him to imagine himself at his wedding, who would he like to see entering as his bride, he choose YEH. Other rounds was pretty all quickly concluded with YEH (the imaginary bride) as the final winner.
As for Jaedong asking him about his liking of YEH that part is exactly same as the reports. He basically did not answered that question and spoke that message.
While going through multiple old KJK's appearances to verify analysis discussed by Chinese JYC, I noticed KJK always contradicts himself in interviews, be it radio, TV,FM or whichever. The only thing he never ever contradict is that YEH is his ideal type...May be that's something worth mentioning...=_="

• Like 1

Evnthough it just a normal world cup ideal type, the fact that he still choose yeh until now and about have a meal together already enough for me. its show that he dont really back off from their scandal and still showing his loyalty to her no matter what others said. nobody knows what inside his heart but i will say that he always thnk yeh as his best choice to date (if thy aren't dating or if thy already dating now so its actually more makes sense TO ME)

• Like 1