Choi Tae Joon 최태준

Shinobu

20 Moments In “Suspicious Partner” That Made Us Swoon, Gasp, Laugh, Or Fist Pump

12. When Eun Hyuk is shut down by Ji Wook

Ji Wook cooks a meal for everyone and says that he hopes everyone enjoys the meal. Ji Eun Hyuk (Choi Tae Joon) replies that everything is good, but he doesn’t eat bulgolgi (stir-fried beef). Ji Wook then impatiently retorts that he doesn’t need to eat it, resulting in a super adorable pout from Eun Hyuk.

----------------------------------------

Personally, I find the scene of CTJ in tears silently in his home memorable . . . . very subtle, very smooth, very touching.  The simplicity of it yet exuded with so much emotion was awesome, perfectly executed. The scene when he celebrated his birthday alone at the park,patting his head moved me too.  He felt/looked so alone ~  I also like the varying expressions he portrayed throughout the drama, from fake laughter to simple smirking and honest and sincere friendship/brotherhood with JCW.  How I hope he will immediately do a drama again right SP.  I miss him acting where he does/excels best.
  • Like 5

I believe this is a good news . . . . . for as long as his potential as an actor and an entertainer as a whole expands and explores his highest potential, I will take this a good fortune for CHOI TAE JOON.  He deserves the best management in order for him to show his best too.  TAE JOON  FIGHTING!!!!   Good luck in your new agency ~

General

Choi Tae Joon signs with Huayi Brothers

choi-tae-joon

Actor Choi Tae Joon has signed with Huayi Brothers!

On July 14, Huayi Brothers released a statement saying, "We signed a contract with Choi Tae Joon. He is an actor who has a wide spectrum of acting abilities and who has garnered much love from the public. He will be starting his second chapter of his acting career with us."

Choi Tae Joon has recently been gaining love and attention through his versatile acting skills. He especially received praise from 'Missing 9', in which he played a role of a serial killer with a psychotic personality. The viewers and the producers all praised the actor for carrying out the character extremely well.

After signing with the company, Choi Tae Hoon has now become a family with the likes of Kim Yoon Suk, Joo Won, Lee Dong Hwi, Yoo Hae Jin, Lee Si Young, and more.

Good luck to Choi Tae Joon under Huayi Brothers!

Source:  http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/07/choi-tae-joon-signs-with-huayi-brothers

cr:  as tagged

• Like 5

SUSPICIOUS PARTNER (or LOVE IN TROUBLE) Episodes 39 & 40 (English Subbed) ~

Link:  http://myasiantv.se/drama/suspicious-partner/episode-39/

http://myasiantv.se/drama/suspicious-partner/episode-40/

Thank you CTJ for this wonderful drama.  Waiting for your next drama project and/or movie, whichever will come first:blush:  I like the ending episode, it was not rushed like most dramas.  The pacing was good.  And I love the fact that CTJ did not end as a "couple" with any of the supporting actress. But rather ended as the head of their law firm, LOL!!!!  When he said he felt like taking care of a daycare, it cracked me up so much!!!! Overall, SP is a wonderful lighthearted drama - very relaxing and entertaining.

• Like 4

Another shot/angle of CTJ arriving at SP's wrap-up party:heart::blush:

And that boyish smile completes it!!!!  I cannot help but notice that CTJ, though an actor, seems to be quite shy and skittish when it comes to shots like these ~  the same observation I made when he and Lee Jong Hyun (?) of CNBLUE arrived then at the movie premier of Kim Rae Won's movie (sorry, forgot the title:D)

To me, that just simply caps his cuteness . . . . and adorableness:):)

cr:  as tagged

• Like 4

I just stumbled on this video while browsing around,and I find it so cool!!!!  Sharing to all ~  Enjoy just I did!!!:wub:

The Real Age Difference Between Suspicious Partner Co-stars Will Shock You

link:  http://jazminemedia.com/2017/06/real-age-difference-suspicious-partner-co-stars-will-shock/

Video clip at YT:heart::blush:

Source:  YouTube (credit to owner)

• Like 5

CTJ is friendlier with everyone....this is an old article year 2011.

Kim Beom and Choi Tae Joon go to the same university

November 10, 2011 8:25 pm dkrogers

6e80642965192ff172e305b65f97eee70528fcd8.jpg
Pictures of actors Kim Beom and Choi Tae Joon were recently released.

In jTBC’s series Pit-a-Pat…..His and Hers Heartbeat Sounds, Kim plays the role of Kang Chil (played by Jung Woo Sung)’s friend named Lee Gook Soo, and Choi plays the role of Kang’s son named Lim Jung.
Kim and Choi are close to each other because they go to the same university.
Kim especially takes care of the new actor Choi. He says, “Even though he gets shy easily, he is very good to me and Jung. But since I was the youngest actor most of the time, it’s little awkward to have a younger actor than me.”
Choi says, “Kim takes care of me a lot and I want to express my gratitude to him. I will do my best performing well in the series.”
The series, in which Jung, Han Ji Min, Kim and Choi appear, will start airing on December 5.
  • Like 4