Choi Tae Joon 최태준

Shinobu

CTJ in his recent guesting event at Cultwo Show :wub::wub:~  loving that hair of him covering and shaping his forehead - quite SEXY!!!!:D

And that smile on his face is so nice to see - CTJ looks so relax ~ I guess he's enjoying the company of two people whom he knows so well, and feels so comfortable with. . . .  a senior in HC and an ex-hyung/colleague in WGM.  This brings back his bromance with Sleepy during their stints at WGM - enjoying the Lunar celebration (with Bo Mi) in Sleepy's house.  This is NICE!!!!

cr:  to owner as tagged

• Like 4

CTJ's sweet and husky voice is LIFE!!!!:blush::wub::wub:

And right after (or perhaps before) the filming of his appearance at Cultwo Show . . . . . what exactly is he doing greeting/bowing hello or goodbye or simply playing around?:D  This hybrid of a boy and a man - CUTE!!!!:heart:

I like the fact that CTJ seems to be gaining some weight/flesh. . . . . he looks relax and rested!!!!

cr:  as tagged

• Like 4

TV report

Actor Jang Hee-jin X Choi Tae-joon, INC Concert MC confirmed [Official]

Enter the article 2017.09.07 at 2:33 pm Original article
View original image0000986511_001_20170907143322496.jpg?type=w540

[TV report = Park Gwiim News] Actor Jang Huijin and Choi Taejun take the 'INK Concert' MC sets out a Korean evangelist. 

Jang Hee-jin and Choi Tae-joon will introduce the fantastic stage of K-pop stars by playing MC of INCHEON K-POP CONCERT 2017 (INK concert) held at Incheon Munhak Stadium Main Stadium on 9th. 

'INK Concert' is an event sponsored by Incheon Metropolitan City and sponsored by Incheon Tourism Corporation. It is an event for tourism and promotion of Incheon and attracting foreign tourists. It started from 2009 and came to the ninth this year. In the meantime, the most topical idol of the day has been raising awareness of domestic fans as well as foreign visitors every year. 

Jang Hee-jin, who was selected as the 'INK Concert' MC, appeared in the drama 'You Are Too' Choi Tae-joon shows various charms through various arts as well as drama, and is loved in various fields such as MC and DJ. The two will be active in various roles, such as introducing the collaborative special stage of the strongest stars and announcing the Korean wave. 

On the other hand, 'INK Concert' includes 'Stern Concert', 'Tiara', 'Highlight', 'KiKwang', BAP, VIXX LR, A-JAX, Red Velvet, Rabom, Lovelies, Girlfriend, Diamond, The Eastlight, VICTON, , Samuel, Onn-Off, Warner One, Wicky Mickey, Golden Child and many more. 

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/21/2017 at 4:50 PM, Myraa said:

@emgphils, miss you dear.

Hi guys!!!!  Missed u all t00 dear friends but I've been reassigned t0 a new department at w0rk recently, hence, I've been quite busy ad0pting, including attending seminars which were quite intensive.  Tried accessing yesterday the CTJ_YBM thread since its TaeB0m's 1st anniversary - fr0m 1st filming in Sept. 21, 2016 actually - but it was s00 difficult/t00 sl0w m0ving/changing t0 the next/latest page.  It's the same difficulty I experienced bef0re right after S00mpi change its features/f0rmat, and s0 I th0ught it was because 0f that, thus, it will pass.  But its the same pr0blem I'm enc0untering again at this time.  Will try t00 check in detail what's the pr0blem t0mrr0w since it's quite late n0w. 

And s0me keys 0f my lapt0p's keyb0ard are n0t w0rking t00, g00d graci0us!!!!!

Anyh0w, thanks guys f0r keeping b0th these threads - CTJ and TaeB0m - active and m0ving f0rward in pages reached.  FIGHTING!!!!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

An0ther news link 0n the recently held 217 Asia Artist Awards where CTJ w0n ~

Winners Of The 2017 Asia Artist Awards

Rising Star Award: Kang Tae Oh, Ji Soo, Seo Eun Su, gugudan, MOMOLAND, JBJ, Jeong Sewoon, DIA
Samsung Pay – Super Rookie Award: Wanna One
Best Creator Award: Producing director Shin Won Ho
New Wave Award: Choi Tae Joon, Gong Seung Yeon, Shin Hyun Soo, SNUPER, ASTRO, The Rampage
Popularity Award: EXO, EXO’s D.O., YoonA
Best OST Award: Ailee’s “I Will Go to You Like the First Snow”
Fabulous Award: Lee Joon Gi, Park Seo Joon, EXO, Super Junior
Rookie Award: Ahn Hyo Seop, DIA’s Jung Chaeyeon, Wanna One, PRISTIN, KARD
Choice Award: Min Hyo Rin, Lee Tae Im, Kent Tsai, Just Jerk
Best Entertainer Award: Sung Hoon, Kim Tae Ri, NU’EST W, MONSTA X, Bolbbalgan4
Best Icon Award: Seo Kang Joon, Crush, Hwang Chi Yeol, MAMAMOO
Asia Icon Award: Park Shin Hye
Asia Star Award: miss A’s Suzy
Best Celebrity Award: 2PM’s Junho, Park Min Young, Apink, VIXX
Best Star Award: Park Seo Joon, Ryu Jun Yeol, Block B’s Zico, SNH48 7SENSES
Best Welcome Award: Lee Seung Gi