[Drama 2013] I Summon You, Gold! / 금 나와라, 뚝딱!

Guest syahrilaiyub

Guest denzai

@jaewon fan, i don't think it will be split personality because mong hee ( who run street accecories) has a family too, i mean both of them have different family but not sure if they're birth secret X_X

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jaewon fan

denzai said: @jaewon fan, i don't think it will be split personality because mong hee ( who run street accecories) has a family too, i mean both of them have different family but not sure if they're birth secret X_X

jaewon fan said: @denzai , i hope the two girl characters are not  twins but the same person with split personality. Or It's very common if they make it like she lost her memory and change into a different person. So split personality concept is more unique although quite complicated.  :D I like a one-woman-man , i don't want to see him falling in love with two person, specially if they are related, it always give a sad ending to one of them.  I know i'm imagining to much but i like doing that before watching any drama to add more thrill.. ;)

Guest denzai

jaewon fan said: denzai said: @jaewon fan, i don't think it will be split personality because mong hee ( who run street accecories) has a family too, i mean both of them have different family but not sure if they're birth secret X_X

Guest NEWMARIO

[20130403] [i summon you, gold!] Poster Shoot Video
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xyps0t_20130403-i-summon-you-gold-poster-shoot-video_shortfilms

Guest ngthuhien149

Ok i admit i am interested... coz i still like HJH even though her role and acting in May Queen turned me off a lot. I really want to see the cold and evil her again just like her role in East of Eden. The poster looks cute and interesting. It doesn't look like makjang or sth even though I know there is probably birth secret somewhere... but 50 eps?... ummm i dunno if i can follow that ... anw there is YJH... that wont hurt either <3... soooooooooo i dunno... let's see the premiere first... HJH looks super cute in the denim jacket in those stills. 
YJH and HJH are not awkward at all in that BTS. I think they are both married so they get comfortable quick, which is very good.
Edit: @denzai Ah i remember i really liked this couple in EOE too, esp the scene when she visited him in army and the one he was badly injured in hospital and they met... now i start to recall those scenes, i am excited for this.

Guest denzai

@ngtuthien149, i think because they already work together in eoe so they're more comfortable like an old friends, beside hjh ex boyfriend lee dong gun is yjh best friends so i think they known for so long :D

Guest jaewon fan

@ngtuthien149 , i feel the same. I like her on EOE but her performance in May Queen really turn me off. I was only able to finished it because of Kim Jae Won. But i still like her though. ;;)

@denzai, it's good that they are both married. ;) they will be more comfortable to each other. When she was with Jaewon oppa in MQ, although they are very close behind the scenes and seems enjoying each others company, we feel a bit awkward because our oppa is 100% SINGLE. while she is known for being married to a prosecutor.

Thanks @NEWMARIO for the above pics from the drama's presscon keep them coming. Will be patiently waiting hehehe She always looks pretty and gorgeous in anything I guess her being a model before becoming an actress really shows. I always prefer her hair long than the short one she had in May Queen

Guest devikartika

NEWMARIO said:
 8oib1.jpgbzmk2.jpgjdxz3.jpg me3y6.jpgzl127.jpg
whooa.. she look beautiful and young with green dress. thank's for a lot of pics who you post in here. Let's wait weekend come soon.

Guest denzai

finally the prescon, let's hope this drama will get good ratings i love all the cast [-O<
i love lee soo kyung in my country call & soulmate, too bad she's only 2nd lead & don't have love line with yjh

Archived