[Drama 2013] I Summon You, Gold! / 금 나와라, 뚝딱!

Guest syahrilaiyub

Guest jaewon fan

who is wearing the red dress? I don't remember her name.

BOTH is Han Ji Hye they just dress her differently to separate their characters.. :D

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest denzai

press conference will be held on April 04

MBC Big 3 Special

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xynqx8_2013-y-mbc-yyy-y3-yyy-130401-hdtv-xvid-hanrel_webcam#from=embediframe

Guest devikartika

BOTH is Han Ji Hye they just dress her differently to separate their characters.. :D

oh, I think other women. one of the two not look like han hye jin

Guest devikartika

oh, I think other women. one of the two not look like han hye jin

@devikartika Both characters are played by Han Ji Hye. I agree that she looks a little different with long hair and that cold expression, but it's really her.
I think that in this picture she looks a lityle like Kwon Yu Ri... Or Kwon Yu Ri looks like her...

Guest devikartika

@devikartika Both characters are played by Han Ji Hye. I agree that she looks a little different with long hair and that cold expression, but it's really her.

I think that in this picture she looks a lityle like Kwon Yu Ri... Or Kwon Yu Ri looks like her...

yes, I too. Is difficult for her to play two different characters I thought

Guest NEWMARIO

I Summon You, Gold starts shoots, prepares for premiereby javabeans | April 2, 2013 | 26 Comments

gold12.jpg

Two actors, three lead characters: I admit I’m sorta giving I Summon You, Gold the side-eye for its identical-strangers storyline where Han Ji-hye plays two different women. Not to say these can’t be fun in a campy way, though we’ve had our share of overly melo versions as well (Cinderella Man, say).

In these latest stills from the MBC weekend show, Han Ji-hye goes for two vastly disparate looks, with one character (named Yuna) getting vampy and the other one (Mong-hee) displaying the more expected sweet-and-bubbly heroine persona. Complicating matters? Haughty and cold Yuna is the wife of hero Yeon Jung-hoon… who undergoes a painful divorce and then opens up his heart for real when he meets Mong-hee. The woman who looks exactly like his ex. Lordy, not like that’s unhealthy or anything.

The characters work in the jewelry business (hence the Gold in the title), with our heroine aspiring to be a designer and our hero owning a large company. His younger brother (Lee Tae-sung) works in the company as well and is married to Lee Soo-kyung, who ends up being the rival.

gold14.jpg

My biggest question about this plot: I have no idea whether the two Han Ji-hyes turn out to be related to explain the resemblance, or whether they’re supposed to be coincidentally identical. And frankly I’m not sure which version I prefer — because if they’re related, the resemblance becomes sensical, and yet that means we’re dealing with birth secrets. And I think this show has got plenty of cliches in the pipeline already.

The drama held its first table read on March 22, then entered shoots on the 24th, in preparation for its April 6 premiere. Yikes. That is starting off on a packed timetable.

To refresh your memories, this is the drama that not only swapped out directors and lead actors but also production companies. So although the producers say they’re confident the late start won’t be much of a problem, I’m not putting too much stock in that. We’ll see how they manage once they kick off with this weekend’s broadcast.

gold13.jpg

gold8.jpg

gold9.jpg

gold10.jpg

gold11.jpg

Via Joy News

Guest denzai

e1fe9925bc315c60b3204d8d8cb1cb134954771e

Shoot on han river last night, lucky chinese fans got a chance to see the filming when she's on vacation in korea :D

cr baidu

Guest denzai

class="cb b15"Official Still Image From Upcoming MBC Drama “Gold Appear”

image.jpg?w=600

First look at the main two actors for upcoming MBC weekend drama.

On April 2nd, MBC revealed still images of the two leads of weekend drama “Gold Appear.”

In the picture, leading female role Han Ji Hye portrays two very different roles. One is of Jung Mong Hee. A cheerful, and positive girl, who is a street salesperson, and dreams of being a jewelry designer dressed in the white dress, with short hair a happy expression.

The other one is Yoo Na, the daughter of a rich family, who is cold and arrogant dressed in a fashionable red dress, with an imposing attitude. Han Ji Hye looks like two different people, as she is dressed very differently with different feels.

Yeon Jung Hun dressed in a neat plaid, gray suit will play Park Hyun Soo, the CEO of a big jewelry company who was married to Yoo Na and divorced her, and then falls in love with Jung Mong Hee.

“Gold, Appear” written by Ha Chung Ok (Pumpkin Flower), directed by Kang Dae Seon (My Name is Kim Sam Soon, My Princess, Damo, I Do, I Do) and produced by Lee Kim Productions, is family drama that will talk about the reality of a middle class family and their money problems. The drama is set to premiere on April 6th.

Guest jaewon fan

i read on other sites that this drama is 50 episodes. I think i have to consider first before start watching it. and it made me a bit reluctant because of the plot.. if they are twins, the guy married and divorced the first then fall to the second sounds ridiculous. Bad or good they are still siblings how can they share the same guy. Unless the story is about split personality. Not twins story who turn out rival on everything.

Guest denzai

@jaewon fans, i read on dramabeans they are not related, but it sounds like makjang story so we don't know how the story will unfold

more posters

2013040401000230900015201.jpg
2013040401000230900015203.jpg

Guest jaewon fan

@denzai , i hope the two girl characters are not  twins but the same person with split personality. Or It's very common if they make it like she lost her memory and change into a different person. So split personality concept is more unique although quite complicated.  :D I like a one-woman-man , i don't want to see him falling in love with two person, specially if they are related, it always give a sad ending to one of them.  I know i'm imagining to much but i like doing that before watching any drama to add more thrill.. ;)

Archived