[Drama 2013] I Summon You, Gold! / 금 나와라, 뚝딱!

Guest syahrilaiyub

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks @denzai for the teaser and the above pics. If i'm not mistaken that would be Han Ji Hye as Yoona since they were married but would eventually break up and get divorced. And the second teaser showed the first meeting between Yeun Jung Hoon as Park Yung So and Han Ji Hye but now as Mong Hee.

Guest denzai

@rome_jyap i think you shouldn't reposting again, i'm afraid this thread get warned
i will always update this thread coz i'm big fans of yjh  :)

Guest devikartika

@denzai ah, thank you for the pics. i not be patien to wait april althought I can't watch this drama. I only waiting the dvd out.

Guest jaewon fan

Since i followed May Queen, from the beginning 'til end, i want to try watching this and see if HJH improves a bit from her previous drama.

And can i ask something, i kind of like that guy who played on Vampire Hunter if im not mistaken. I watch some parts of that show , i like it but i didn't able to finish because i usually watch at night and it really scares me. Hehehe.. I find him cool.. can anyone tell me more about him?

jaewon fan said: Since i followed May Queen, from the beginning 'til end, i want to try watching this and see if HJH improves a bit from her previous drama.

And can i ask something, i kind of like that guy who played on Vampire Hunter if im not mistaken. I watch some parts of that show , i like it but i didn't able to finish because i usually watch at night and it really scares me. Hehehe.. I find him cool.. can anyone tell me more about him?

Guest devikartika

I think @denzai who is a big YJH fan can tell you more about him.

I is his fans too but for all about him, she know anything. I stalk she everytime. I'm sorry @denzai

Guest jaewon fan

rome_jyap said: jaewon fan said: Since i followed May Queen, from the beginning 'til end, i want to try watching this and see if HJH improves a bit from her previous drama.

jaewon fan

said:

rome_jyap

said:

jaewon fan

said: Since i followed May Queen, from the beginning 'til end, i want to try watching this and see if HJH improves a bit from her previous drama.

Guest jaewon fan

@rome_jyap , ;) thanks .. :D

i like Han Ji Hye in that white attire... she look gentle and sweet.. the one in red look sophisticated but a bit tough..

Guest devikartika

i like Han Ji Hye in that white attire... she look gentle and sweet.. the one in red look sophisticated but a bit tough..

who is wearing the red dress? I don't remember her name.

Guest devikartika

who is wearing the red dress? I don't remember her name.

Archived