[Drama 2013] I Summon You, Gold! / 금 나와라, 뚝딱!

Guest syahrilaiyub

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest denzai

according to baidu shooting will start today

MBC新剧《出金子吧》主演敲定,明日开拍
http://www.yule.com.cn 2013-3-21 8:36:56 来源:中国娱乐网
96dda144ad345982a0f38b9f0df431adcbef8445

韩智慧.延政勋.李秀景

据悉,MBC新剧《出金子吧》将于明日正式开始拍摄,目前本剧的主要演员都已敲定,演员韩智慧.延政勋.李秀景将出演本剧的男女主角。延政勋在剧中饰演珠宝公司继承人朴贤秀(音译)一角,将于韩智慧饰演的女主角展开一段爱情故事。
韩智慧首次挑战一人分饰两角,在剧中分饰两个相反的角色,一个是梦想成为钻石设计师、独运营小商店的拥有开朗性格的女主人公梦熙角色,另一个角色则是,与 梦熙长得一模一样的富家媳妇。韩智慧在剧中的对手由李秀景饰演,她饰演的是美貌与实力兼具的珠宝设计师,老板的二媳妇圣恩(音译)一角。《出金子吧》以讽 刺诙谐的手法,讲述了中上流社会圈的虚伪和真相.本剧将于4月初开播。

Guest denzai

Kim Hyung-joon in "Gold, Appear!" as Han Ji-hye's brother

Source | 2013/03/21 | 83 views | Permalink |

photo293661.jpg

Kim Hyung-joon is starring in the upcoming MBC weekend drama, "Gold, Appear!".

Kim Hyung-joon's agency claimed, "Kim Hyung-joon has been cast for the drama "Gold, Appear!" as Han Ji-hye's little brother Mong-gyu".

Mong-gyu is a bright and cute character who spends time with his mother like a girlfriend but is a good example of a kangaroo kind. He is one who has no intentions to be independent or get a job.

Meanwhile, "Gold, Appear!" is a collaboration between writer Ha Cheong-ok and producer Lee Hyeong-seon. This drama talks about the middle class who live in bluff and fact while desiring the high class.

cr. hancinema

Guest denzai

class="entry-title"Kim Hyung Jun cast in the new drama ‘Gold, Appear!’

20130322_KimHyungJoon.jpg

Fans will be seeing SS501‘s Kim Hyung Jun on their television screens soon again. The idol star has been cast in the upcoming MBC drama ‘Gold, Appear!‘ (‘I Summon You, Gold!‘).

Kim Hyung Jun will play the role of Han Ji Hye‘s younger brother Mong Gyu, an unemployed post grad with cute charms and a carefree attitude.

Also starring in the drama are Yeon Jung Hoon, Lee Soo Kyung, and Lee Tae Sung. Son Dam Bi is also in talks to star in the upcoming drama.

Stay tuned for the premiere of ‘Gold, Appear!’ on April 6th!

Guest denzai

class="cb b15"Yeon Jung Hun Casts as Leading Male Role in “Gold Appear”

image.jpg?w=600

“Gold Appear” finally has its leading male role.

It was recently revealed that actor Yeon Jung Hun will play the leading role in the MBC weekend drama, next to Han Ji Hye.

The actor will play the role of Park Hyun Soo. He is the CEO of a large jewelry company, owned by his parents. His youngest brother (played by Lee Tae Sung), will constantly compete with him for the CEO position.

Park Hyun Soo is currently going through a hard divorce from his ex wife, Yoo Na (Han Ji Hye). He then will meet and fall in love with Mong Hee (Han Ji Hye) who looks exactly like his ex-wife.

Yeon Jung Hun joins Lee Soo Kyung, and Lee Tae Sung as the new members of the drama, and form the quartet with Han Ji Hye, of main leads.

This will be the actor's comeback to broadcasting channels after three years. Yeon Jung Hu have been acting in the cable channel dramas “Vampire Prosecutor” and “Can Love Become Money” as well as hosting the XTM show "Top Gear Korea" since 2011.

“Gold Appear” is a family drama that will talk about the reality of a middle class family and their money problems, as well as exploring love and marriage.

Drama will premiere on April, after “Rascal Sons” ends.

~~~~~~~~

class="cb b15"Kim Hyung Jun Casts in “Gold Appear”
image.jpg?w=600

Singer, and member of boy group SS501 have landed a role in the new MBC drama.

It was recently revealed by his agency, that the singer and actor will appear in the weekend drama “Gold Appear” next to Han Ji Hye.

Kim Hyung Joon will play the role of Mong Gyu, who is Mong Hee's (Han Ji Hye) little brother.

Mong Gyu is a funny, charismatic, and cute guy, who is a total momma's boy. She loves his mom very much, and spends most of his time with her. He has no plans or desire to work or even move out of his house.

Just a day ago, Yeon Jung Hun was also revealed to be the leading role in the dramas, playing the role of Park Hyun Soo, CEO of a jewelery company.

“Gold, Appear” written by Ha Chung Ok (Pumpkin Flower), directed by Kang Dae Seon (My Name is Kim Sam Soon, My Princess, Damo, I Do, I Do) and produced by Lee Kim Productions is a family drama that will talk about the reality of a middle class family and their money problems, as well as exploring love and marriage.

The drama is scheduled to start airing on April, on Saturdays and Sundays at 8:40 (KST) on MBC.

cr kdramastars

Guest syahrilaiyub

fresh from Han ji-hye official FB
555062_622029657811837_534670187_n.jpg
내일 드라마 첫촬영해요! 떨려요, 아니 안떨려요 ㅎ 맨날하는일인데..뭘. 

몽희 캐릭터 시안잡은거예요. 
이런 모숩의 몽희가 어떻게 연기할지 기대해주세요~

MBC 주말 저녁 9시 금나와라 뚝딱!

많은 기대와 사랑 부탁함다♡
someone translate it? thanks :)

Love the music in the background of the drama' s teaser. This will be a fun drama. Han Ji Hye in another family comedy drama. i remember her first which was I Hate You But It's Fine and it was a big hit in KBS. The ratings were close to 50%. Hoping it will be the same for this drama.

Guest devikartika

from the teaser, the drama will have a lot of humor. and for yeon jung hoon, his hair style made me look he like in EOE.

Archived