[Drama 2013] I Summon You, Gold! / 금 나와라, 뚝딱!

Guest syahrilaiyub

Guest denzai

class="cb b15""Gold Appear" Takes On Money, Love And Marriage

image.jpg?w=600

"Gold Appear," which begins April 6, has been described as a family drama that makes good-humored fun of a middle class family and their pretensions. It also explores notions of marriage and divorce. And there's an interesting case of mistaken identity to sort out.

Han Ji Hye of "May Queen" and "Sweet 18" creates some of the confusion by playing two characters in the drama. She plays Jung Mong Hee, a woman who runs an accessory stand but dreams of becoming a jewelry designer and a chaebol daughter-in-law, Yoona, who coincidentally looks enough like her to be her twin.

Fate determines that Jung Mong Hee will meet Park Hyun Soo, Yoona's ex-husband. As luck would have it, he's the president of a jewelry company and the eldest son, due to inherit his family's business. But so far, he has not been lucky at love.

He has already experienced a painful divorce from Yoona, who he married for power. Meeting Jung Mong Hee offers him a real chance at happiness, but it may first require sorting out which Han Yi Hye is which.

Yun Jung Hoon, who starred as the sensitive, psychic vampire in "Vampire Prosecutor," plays Park Hyun Soo, a man who gets a second chance at love.

Lee Soo Kyung, formerly in "Color of Woman," plays Sung Eun, a successful jewelry designer married to Park Hyun Soo's younger brother, Park Hyun Joon. His role is played by Lee Tae Sung, who previously appeared in Rooftop Prince and also Playful Kiss. To gain control the family business, Park Hyun Joon works to wrestle power away from his brother.

As is the case with many dramas, the heroine, Jung Mon Hee is an optimistic hardworking Candy girl, determined to get ahead on her own merits, while her rival merely married into a wealthy family

The weekend series is expected to have up to 50 episodes, which might indicate how complicated it will be to sort out.

Also appearing in the series is actor Kim Hyung Jun, who made his debut in the drama "My Shining Girl" and is a member of the boy band SS501.

The drama has suffered several serious shakeups, including losing its lead actor Lee Jong Hyuk and having to switch production companies, but fans hope, that considering the stellar cast, it will still be very entertaining.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest devikartika

uh, i want april come fast and then i following this drama. thank @NEWMARIO for wonderful bts pic. he look gorgeous.

Guest NEWMARIO

FOR DM LINK class="pl_video_pagetitle"[20130328][i Summon you, Gold 금 나와라, 뚝딱] TRAILER
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xyjevn_20130328-i-summon-you-gold-y-yyy-yy-trailer_shortfilms

Guest devikartika

@devikartika ' date='@rome_jyap : I love her since she play  MAY Queen Drama  and happy to see her again[/quote']

yes, i too. she are humorish and tomboyish in there.

Guest devikartika

@NEWMARIO I can't download its pic. could you repost again? my browser ang provider are blocked that site.

Guest syahrilaiyub

Hi

This picture shows ceremony to avoid bad luck but i forgot the name in korean

Courtesy to @devikartika

BGf_jlACAAApGHr.jpg

BGf_ZGtCcAAPodt.jpg

Guest denzai

class="cb b15"Park Seo Joon Casts in “Gold Appear”

image.jpg?w=600

Actor Park Seo Joon will join the cast and crew of the new MBC weekend drama.

Recently, it was recently announced that the actor has been cast in “Gold Appear” as the youngest son of a large jewelry company.

The actor will play the role of Park Hyun Tae, a total chaebol son, who is arrogant and indifferent. He will be Park Hyun Soo (Yeon Jung Hun) and Park Hyun Joon (Lee Tae Sung)'s younger brother.

The actor have appeared in dramas like “Family” and “Dream High 2” where he played the role of Si Woo, member of idol duo Eden.

“Gold Appear” starring Yeon Jung Hun, Han Ji Hye, Lee Tae Sung, and Lee Soo Kyung is a family drama that will talk about the reality of a middle class family and their money problems, as well as exploring love and marriage.

Drama will is scheduled to premiere on April 6th, after “Rascal Sons” ends.

Guest syahrilaiyub

hi @denzai and allthanks for uploading picture too @NEWMARIO
i got something from han ji-hye fb(which i curious its her original fb or not)
어제 드라마 "금나와라 뚝딱" 세트촬영중에 찍힌사진.. 

이모습은 1인2역중 재벌도도녀 유나예요.

짧은시간 진짜 금나와라 뚝딱처럼..
스피디하게 진행되가고있는 이 시점에..
내일 일요일 첫방송하게될.. 스토리온 100인의선택 MC까지..

몸이 3개가 아니라 하나인게 좀 고달프지만,,, 확신을 가지고 촬영중예요 . 우리드라마 대박날듯.. ㅎ
스토리온 엠씨도.. 대박날듯..ㅎㅎ

내일 백인의선택(스토리온채널 밤 11시) , 다음주 주말 첫 방송예정인
금나와라 뚝딱 까지..
많은 기대와 사랑 부탁드립니당♡

533990_625424917472311_1812071352_n.jpg

Archived