[Drama 2013] I Summon You, Gold! / 금 나와라, 뚝딱!

Guest syahrilaiyub

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest syahrilaiyub

1st page is up, thanks to someone who pm me i forgot i think it was ck something
if anyone have anything to add on front page, or have unsatisfied picture, do tell me via pm
thanksSyahrilAiyub

Thanks for the vids and GIFs. Hyung-Soo is really a complex character: first-born son despised by his father because of his mother, disliked by his wife, yet a loving grandson to his grandma. Really hope he can find love with Mong-Hee, although for sure it takes a long road.

Guest tiffany.shin

rome_jyap said: Why is it that all the dramas shown this Monday and Tuesday have subs already. This is really frustrating the long wait is killing me. Even those streaming sites still no english subs. [-(

Guest denzai

rome_jyap said: Why is it that all the dramas shown this Monday and Tuesday have subs already. This is really frustrating the long wait is killing me. Even those streaming sites still no english subs. [-(

Guest denzai

class="articletitle"Kim Hyun Joon's Dream Comes True, Casted for Drama 'Gold'

Kim Hyung-joon spoke about reaching his milestone: taking on a role in a major network drama.

61578-kim-hyun-jun-casted-for-drama-gold Kim Hyun Jun Casted for Drama 'Gold', 'It's a dream come true'

Kim Hyung-joon spoke about reaching his milestone: taking on a role in a major network drama.

A briefing of MBC's new weekend drama "Show me the gold" took place at 63 building in Seoul Yung Dengpo province. Present along with Jan Ji-hye, Yun Jung-hoon and other cast members of the show, singer Kim Hyung-joon stated that he is happy to have reached one of his goals.

"I am very happy. I feel like things are going as planned," Kim said with excitement. At the same time, however, he let out his concerns for being new to a 50-episode drama. "It's true that the length of the drama was daunting. But my worries disappeared as soon as I started showing up to the sets. It's been great working with the cast and crew of the show. They look out for me and I'm grateful that they appreciate my hard work, being new and all," he added.

Like Us on Facebook :

About recent successes of idol artists making it to the big stages in dramas and movies, he joked "I studied Suji's acting skills" and stated that he "watched a lot of dramas and film to adopt habits and things I have never experienced" and that he is constantly making the extra effort to get better.

Through "Show me the gold"the team wants to shed light on the reality of the middle class and the true meaning of marriage and family. Han Ji-hye takes on a double role as cold, modern 'Yoona' and bright, optimistic 'Monghee' while Yun Jung-hoon plays abrasive, tough 'Hyunsoo.' The weekend drama premiers on the 6th at 8:40PM.

Guest smallfly

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2258447619
In case anyone hasn't been aware of this page,  it is the fan page of Yeon Jung Hoon in China. They have captured all the Hyun Soo's scenes with brief translation of his words. Actually I have to use Google to translate. Though the quality is not very good, it's still understandable. It's worth a try while we're all waiting for the subs.

Guest syahrilaiyub

hi all 
i update 1st page with cast, will continue tomorrowworking on it i know its not complete, do advice me what to put on
thanks

Guest NEWMARIO

class="pl_video_pagetitle" style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; "[201304013][i summon you, gold] Ep3 Preview
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xyx2hw_201304013-i-summon-you-gold-ep3-preview_shortfilms

Hi!

This is my first post here! I just ended to watched first 2 episode and i already become addicted. It is awsome. Honestly i got shock about HYH acting skill. I watched May Queen too and I have doubt about her acting skill but now that feeling is gone.

I have 2 question for this drama:
1. Why Mong Hee's mom wants first marry of Mong Hee's sister instead of Mong hee. Usually they always marry of the older sister. This is weird for me.
2. If Mong Hee's sister married to youngest son then Mong Hee able to marrie Hungyu? What if Yoona is gone and Mong Hee took her place. I guess it will be funny and very refreshing.

Archived