[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

THEVOW_zps74492349.jpgHye Kyo as Paige: "I vow to help you love life, to always hold you with tenderness and to have the patience that love demands. To speak when words are needed and to share the silence when they're not, and to live within the warmth of your heart -- and always call it home."
In Sung as Leo: "I vow to seriously love you, in all your forms, now and forever and no matter what challenges might carry us apart, we will always find a way back to each other. I promise to never forget that this is a once in a lifetime love. "

Hi chingus! How are you?..Since there's no any news about our couple for now..I come up with this kind of idea..hehe.. :x :x :x

Guest yonnaoh

hello chinggus! i miss this thread so much, not much news about our lovely couple, @insung143hyekyo @cara thanks for the pix, @wbhkis @onlife @"Jocelyn Chow"‌ thanks for makng the thread moving.. @hclover96‌ hope to hear good news about them please update us..thank u all :x :-*

Guest Jocelyn Chow

:-h :x annyoung everybody my dearest O2 chinggus, so glad to see u all @Cara,@insung143hyekyo,@yonnaoh., its really so quiet for our lovely Jis Shk, no any update news from them..I hopefully our senior @hclover96,@nith,@jl08,@Love Cartier and more..more..senior O2 shippers thread to post so many updates news,dispatch,photos.. :x 8-> pls don give up..aja..! aka..!! hwaiting..!! \:D/ :x

Guest Jocelyn Chow

And also thanks @On'Life,@wbhkis., thanks from u2 for warm regards but till today 6 days no news for the 239 passengers so worry for them,hopes and prays for them be safe and pls come back..!! [-O< [-O< [-O<

Hi chingus, hope everyone's doing well :)  I've been following the news about MH370.  I really hope and pray for the missing passengers and crews to be safe :(

JIS and SHK have been very quiet lately so there's not much news regarding them.  Hopefully JIS' fan meeting in Japan will give us some news, especially info regarding his new drama and hopefully he'll mention his lovely co-star again :P

Soompi posted an article about the Shippers' Paradise Valentine's Day contest and our O2 couple was mentioned :)

Song Hye Gyo + Jo In Sung (O2 Couple)

Why are they the O2 couple? Jo In Sung and Song Hye Gyo starred in “That Winter, The Wind Blows” as (fake) siblings Oh Soo and Oh Young, hence O2. Also, as their shippers reminded us: “O2 stands for oxygen. These two will take your breath away once you watch their story.”

Drama love quote: ”Love is like the wind… you can’t see it, but you can feel it.”

Who should ship them: Those who think a big height disparity is super cute (Song Hye Gyo is 1.61m, Jo In Sung 1.87m). Song Hye Gyo said, “Even I thought we looked good together onscreen. Since he’s tall and I’m short, it feels like a romance comic.”

7197710dgw1edlzll3tjbj20f40zv0ye.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/2014/03/10/20-lovey-dovey-real-and-imaginary-couples/4/

Thanks again to @LoVe_Cartier for entering and posting the entry for O2 :)

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Oh..my..god.! @insung143hyekyo, i think I won asleep tonite, :\"> 8-> I-), cause u posted these so handsome, beauty of Jis Shk,they just like the English movie {Mr.& Mrs Smith} … 8->   :x ;;):P ..really..really be a pair perfect lover partner.. 8-> :x..I think u all will be same with my thouhgts..gut chii..(right.!) ;;):D ..thanks for sharing.!! :)>- :x

Guest Jocelyn Chow

@hclover,u really came back,! sooo nice u here,btw thanks so much for sharing the article of the Shippers Paradise Valentine's Day.. :x ;;), these articles i was read already,is that both of them won the no.4..O2 couples.?? :-/ ;;):),so happy for our lovely Jis Shk they win it..,cause Jis Shk got so many O2 shippers and whole the world fans do love Jis Shk.. :x 8-> :)>-

@hclover,oh..my..oh..my.! Jis's photos for the endorsement of Missha,he absolutely so handsome,so manly,so cool..how's can i do love him so much.. :\"> 8-> So did Shk she's look so charming,so glory, so beautiful.. :x 8-> :P..hmm..hmmm..miss them so..so.. much..!! 8-> :)

Guest Jocelyn Chow

:-h :x @everythingnothing‌,nice to meet u,welcome to O2 chinggus family..yeah..i do agree with u,our lovely Jis he looks like really love wear hats loll.. :) 8->

@hclover,is that true,?Jis went to Japan fan meeting..??or these was the last month Feb new..?? :-/ :P:)