[Drama 2013] Nine: Nine Times Time Travel 나인: 아홉 번의 시간여행

cikamoi

Guest MsSunny

I agree with @guadi the episode 4's ending was OMG! it was really good...I was a bit scared about what changed but after watching the preview I think I'm able to wait till next week :)
and about other time travels' dramas I didn't like faith :/ , but I felt in love with QIHM

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@MsSunny 
I'm not a big fan of Faith either. The plot line and writing didn't click for me.
Have you seen Nice Guy? Now there is a good fast paced revenge story that was kinda rushed at the end :-) Similar to Bad Guy...hahaha
I'll definitely look into recapping next weeks episodes :-) I'll post the link here for you guys

Guest arch00

laquetahodge said: @bobsavero That was one of the best parts of that episode! Ha  =))     Welcome to this thread!!!! This show is really good so far, not really the average time traveling drama. I won't compare to Faith, that's just not fair to this drama lolz DramaBeans only recapped the first 2 episodes, so we don't have any recaps past that point :( But as @arch00 said There's a kiss in like that first 10 minutes :D This is why I LOVE cable dramas..so many kisses :P

#NOT RELEVANT TO THIS DRAMA#
@laquetahodge :

wahh,,, u too, another faithlings, gagagagagag. come to faith thread in soompi. that thread still active now. they made another story. ahahah

i will try to watch this after 7lcs end :D

btw YEY! spoiler tag working now!!
EDIT: @arch00 : u are truly moatiers. kiss kiss kiss . hahhaha

Guest arch00

EDIT: @arch00 : u are truly moatiers. kiss kiss kiss . hahhaha

@bobsavero I am today already in the lake from the morning dear =)) if u want to make a swim just give me a call :)] it's a BIG BIG lake my comrade :))

@laquetahodge 

wahhh, u know, there are 2 faithlings in this thread @cikamoi and @myphim unnie. hehehhe. i think they elaborate it. i dont know, since 2 weeks after faith end, i often visit that thread

:D. if u come there, so many pervert ladies will welcoming you :D. about 7lcs the story is awful but the romance and Joo won is awesome. i love their interaction. too many cuteness. if u want to watch it, please watch from ep.3 not ep.1 hahahah

@arch00 : really? monday is moatiers day right? hahhahaa. i will be in the garden, so if u exhausted, come to the garden :D lol

Guest arch00

@arch00 : really? monday is moatiers day right? hahhahaa. i will be in the garden, so if u exhausted, come to the garden :D lol

@bobsavero HAHAHA did u choose to be the gardener my comrade hahaha and how's ur cactus u have not showed it yet to us =)) =))

class="cb b15""Nine" Reason Why Lee Jin Wook Must Meet Himself from 20 Years Ago

Park Sun Woo (Lee Jin Wook) attempts to make a phone call to himself from the past and begins to make plans of time traveling.

Why Does He Need to Meet Himself 20 Years Ago?

Sun Woo suddenly travels back 20 years and calls the number that shows up on his beeper. The person on the other line is him 20 years ago! He had really gone back in time.

People at the broadcasting network search all over for him but Sun Woo is nowhere to be found until moments before he needs to go on air. While he is delivering the news on air, he remembers his past. Memories of the beeper he lost and the library he often studied at rushed back into his head. Although it didn't make sense at the time, he was somehow changing his past.

Sun Woo becomes absorbed by finding the contents of his brother's will because the nine scented sticks in the will were extremely effective for him. Sun Woo begins to believe that his brother wanted to go back to a time when they lived in a happy household. The scented sticks became Sun Woo's hope for finding the happiness that his brother couldn't have.

In order to find the scented sticks, he decides to travel to Nepal, where the notebook claims they can be found. When he arrives, the location that was mentioned in the notebook is gone. In a field covered in snow, Sun Woo lights the last scented stick. If he is unable to find the location within 10 minutes of the past that the scented stick will give him, every possibility will be gone.

Sun Woo is successful in finding the nine scented sticks. With the sticks, Sun Woo will be able to time travel nine more times. The beginning of his story starts now.

While he attempts to bring his memories back, Sun Woo finds a diary he wrote 20 years ago. What he finds however, is himself in the present. It is unclear how the writing appeared in the diary.

It is also still a mystery how Sun Woo's brother found the secrets about the nine scented sticks and why his brother had to leave everything behind in order to find them. The death of their father and Choi Jin Cheol's accident are crucial elements to solving the mystery.

Only time will tell how Sun Woo will use his 9 opportunities to travel in time to find the answers to his questions. Regardless, one thing that he is looking for in the end is love. Sun Woo and Min Young were living without sincere love in their lives. Will they be able to truly love?

credit http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/8662/20130320/nine-reason-why-lee-jin-wook-meet-himself-20-years.htm

class="cb b15""Nine" Lee Jin Wook and Jo Yoon Hee's Kiss "More Blissful than Fantasy"

Before death, everything becomes simple.

Park Sun Woo (Lee Jin Wook) currently does not have much time left to live. There are too many things that he can't leave behind, like his mother and Joo Min Young (Jo Yoon Hee), who faithfully loved him for the past 5 years.

In 1992, Park Sun Woo had everything he could ever want and had no worries. That is until he loses his beeper one day in his own house. His father was alive and well, and his mother was fine. His older brother was a resident doctor. This is a time that all members of his family wish they could have back.

Park Sun Woo discovers 9 scented sticks that give him 9 opportunities to travel back in time to change his life. Sun Woo begins to believe that the fate of his family is all in his hands.

The world is headed well into 2013 but the people seem to miss the past. This drama allows viewers to dream about how they will change their lives if they were the ones that had 9 chances to travel into their past.

The time Sun Woo has left with Min Young is 3 months. For the past 5 years, Sun Woo had been faithfully devoted to him. When Sun Woo jokes and suggests they live as newlyweds for the remaining 3 months, Min Young accepts. Sun Woo had never been honest when it comes to love but now that he didn't have much time left, he desires the real feeling of true love.

Sun Woo and Min Young share a romantic kiss on the bed while he lies on top of her. Even though the scene is sexual and provocative, the viewers were overcome with extreme sadness. A beautiful couple like, Sun Woo (Lee Jin Wook) and Min Young (Jo Yoon Hee) only have three months left to spend together.

Will Sun Woo be able to change his fate as well as the fate of his father, mother and brother? Will he be able to change the past so that he can continue to live his life?

credit http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/8663/20130320/nine-lee-jin-wook-jo-yoon-hees-kiss-more-blissful.htm

Watching ep 5. She called him 'Uncle' now. LOL....Kinda awkward to hear. And I think the drama has gotten really exciting.

WOW...What a turn of events. Now it seems like everything changed between Sun Woo and Min Young. I think she doesnt even remember that he's sick since she's wondering about his pills?

Sorry about the yellow font. Too lazy for the spoiler tags. Last time promise...:)

Guest arch00

laquetahodge said: @arch00 Thanks for the screen caps, can't wait for it to subbed. I can see that there was a lot of phone talks :)
  I really can't wait for this thread to become more active

@takugoro  Ack! That moment she said that - dying from the awkward for Sun Woo.

I just paused for a good 15 minutes flailing because of the gross effect and insanity of Sun Woo's meddling with the past.
Does this boy not know anything about time traveling? He has a poster of a deLorean in his room for crying out loud.
It gave me that whole Old Boy vibe again. So wrong.

oh Hi btw :D

Drama needs more love tbh...and more subbers :)

Archived