[Drama 2013] Nine: Nine Times Time Travel 나인: 아홉 번의 시간여행

cikamoi

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest arch00

alekaonu said:

Annyeong everyone :)

I'm here too gonna watch this drama. Have not started yet but come in here just to read comments first. And I can see my few of my chingu are here too.

@cikamoi @arch00 @rrmski @myphim

Hello !
I'm also joining you guys for this drama! It seems that most dramas that I like are not so popular..:( This show seems very good, Sun Woo reminds me of this actor's role in I need romance 2 , which I also liked quite a lot ! 
The recap for ep 2 is also up!!

Just watched the first episode today. The color tone is almost the same like Queen in Hyun's man. It feels like watching another QIHM., well, it wrote by the same person. I'm still trying to understand the first episode. Now I can understand that the incense is a magic wand for Park Sun Woo to time travel in his sleep. And the romance, I don't like it. Maybe it was just first episode. I can't see their spark. Did they even date? 
Looking forward for second episode :)

Guest arch00

simplydramafied1082

said: Hey @arch00, great to see you hear. Saw the recaps on Dramabeans and I decided to watch this drama since actors Jun Noh Min and Jo Yoon Hee are there.Just started to watch the english subbing of episode 1.

:D

Guest arch00

simplydramafied1082 said: @arch00 So let's start spazzing soon. I am thinking LJW and JYH are getting hitched. So there should be some romantic moments. Preview shows for another kiss scene. Hmmmm, I guess cable dramas do not have any reservations for kiss and makeout scenes. Plus I am not complaining :D

Archived