[Drama 2013] Nine: Nine Times Time Travel 나인: 아홉 번의 시간여행

cikamoi

Guest younhafan

if you haven't seen episode 4 yet go over to drama fever!, I'm completely hooked to this show, an amazing episode. can't wait to see the next episode. 

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sandramoon

The first 4 eps are really amazing.
I'm absolutely in love with this drama...
Can't stand waiting for next week...
If only I watched it later, I wouldn't suffer this feeling...

Guest yellowumbrella

Saw this drama on  Tumblr accidentally, gave it a try and I'm hooked! This drama encompasses such mystery that makes you keep watching and anticipating more and more. I think this is a cross of 49 days, Reply 1997, Nice Guy (intro) vibe plus Queen Inhyun's Man. The cinematogprahy in this drama is amazing! Now my weekdays are complete! Nine on Tuesdays and Mondays then TWTWB on Weds and Thurs LOL

Guest pickybubble

How come I never heard about this drama before? Maybe because it's aired on a cable channel... but I knew about Flower Boy Next Door...
Anyway, I was bored yesterday and checked the new released dramas on dramacrazy, and I saw Nine, I only read the synopsis and gave it a try, and I loved it! I watched the 4 episodes in a row at midnight, and thus didn't happen to sleep enough and was so sleepy at school, but I don't care! xD

This drama needs more love, it is seriously addicting!!!

Guest kaeruchan

I was planning to start watching later, but decided to give in and watch all four episodes yesterday. Here's my take about the drama so far (and because I need to sort my thoughts after the awesomeness that is episode 4...and the preview.)
http://thetalkingcupboard.wordpress.com/2013/03/21/nine-first-impression/

This drama needs more love...I think people would tend to avoid it since it's a time-traveling drama, but for me, Nine is different as our time traveler doesn't get transported to hundred years back, meeting the people he never knew. This time, he travels 20 years back, meeting the people he knows and he gets to see the effects of the change in the past happening in front of his eyes. 
Spread the love, everyone! :D 

Totally HOOKED on this show...Lee Jin Wook is killing me. (brood...brood ಠ_ಠ )
sexiest brooder EVER.

I also love the production value. The imagery is so rich. Now it's just a waiting game for the next episodes. (sigh.)

I'm loving this drama as well. It's got a clear plot line and it's pretty direct/straightforward. The kissing scenes are an added plus, not gonna lie :-) Anyone here love the broadcasting crew? I love how they tease the couple. So humorous. So endearing. :-) Pretty stoked for next week!!! 
I was just thinking, I could probably do recaps...but it'd have to wait until subs come out...hahahaha...so.. slightly pointless...T___T

I just finished *re-watching* the last part of Episode 3...and I'm not sure how to do the spoiler 'box' so I'll just do the yellow-out text thinghy:

I absolutely LOVE how TVn addresses adult characters acting like adults.
There's none of the barely-hand-holding that goes on in networks shows -- where lovers in their 30's are acting like newly-pubescent teens.
He challenges her assertion that it's their honeymoon night...by walking over to the door...and locking it.
Then pulling her firmly by the waist (not wrist!) into him ...for a passionate kiss....

...followed by walking her to the bed --- where he continues to tenderly kiss her. THAT is passion done tastefully and appropriately.
Adult characters...actually interacting like adults with full agency over their relationship. TVn....I love you.

Guest kaeruchan

laquetahodge said: @kaeruchan I loved reading your first impressions of it! I also wrote one out, but didn't want to give too much detail about it lol                   
I really do wish that someone was recapping this because DramaBeans isn't doing it anymore, kinda sad about that. 

Guest myphim

kaeruchan said: I was planning to start watching later, but decided to give in and watch all four episodes yesterday. Here's my take about the drama so far (and because I need to sort my thoughts after the awesomeness that is episode 4...and the preview.)
http://thetalkingcupboard.wordpress.com/2013/03/21/nine-first-impression/

This drama needs more love...I think people would tend to avoid it since it's a time-traveling drama, but for me, Nine is different as our time traveler doesn't get transported to hundred years back, meeting the people he never knew. This time, he travels 20 years back, meeting the people he knows and he gets to see the effects of the change in the past happening in front of his eyes. 
Spread the love, everyone! :D 

Guest arch00

@myphim u have not yet watched this  :)) where's our earlier plan of spazzing here  =)) me too stuck at epi 2  :D 

gotcha my prevert unnie @cikamoi and @myphim. and my comrade @arch00 . ;))
is this drama good? im not watching this right now, but maybe if u girls give me any suggestion, i will watch. heheheh. since Jin Wook is here. ahahha. but i dont like the lead girl :(
have a limit time to time travel? well, faith dont have any limit. hahahah. Eun So still the winner!!!
edit: i see this drama recapped by dramabeans. i just saw screencaps. this is the best caps. 481256_420609701363122_2123380809_n.jpg\\
=)) =)) =))
photo cr to uploader :D

Guest arch00

bobsavero said: gotcha my prevert unnie @cikamoi and @myphim. and my comrade @arch00 . ;))
is this drama good? im not watching this right now, but maybe if u girls give me any suggestion, i will watch. heheheh. since Jin Wook is here. ahahha. but i dont like the lead girl :(
have a limit time to time travel? well, faith dont have any limit. hahahah. Eun So still the winner!!!
edit: i see this drama recapped by dramabeans. i just saw screencaps. this is the best caps. =)) =)) =))
photo cr to uploader :D

Guest guadi

Hello :-h
The ending of Episode 4 was a shock. I'm with those who didn't see that coming. OH MY! So good! I was not really in the mood for a new drama, but saw the trailer, and it piqued my interest. Four hours later, I'm totally on board! It maybe too soon to declare that I've found my drama crack this season, but I'm seriously hoping this show keeps giving us nice twists and turns like in the first four episodes *fingers crossed hoping it won't fizzle out later*  [-O<
I've never seen QIHM, so I can't really compare this drama to the writer-producer's previous work. Aside from the plot, I've found the music to be the best part. Such an eclectic mix of soundtracks which help to heighten the suspense. The split screen is okay. Though I would like to see less of it. 
This show is underrated and this thread is a little quiet. Watch this show! It's really good. I'll be back later to post some screen caps and detailed thoughts.
@laquetahodge - You've seen Faith too? Yayyy :-bd

Archived