[Drama 2013] Nine: Nine Times Time Travel 나인: 아홉 번의 시간여행

cikamoi

arch00 said: simplydramafied1082 said: @arch00 So let's start spazzing soon. I am thinking LJW and JYH are getting hitched. So there should be some romantic moments. Preview shows for another kiss scene. Hmmmm, I guess cable dramas do not have any reservations for kiss and makeout scenes. Plus I am not complaining :D

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest doanlan

@strongking

hello, can u show me how can I find raw & sub links myself in site BestDramas1.blogspot.com

coz when I search it, there r only video on utube

thankyou so much

OMO. I totally love episode 2! Episode first is quite boring because the time travelling haven't started yet. So episode 2 started to look so promising now. I want to find out more what he will changed when he goes back 10 years ago. Maybe he will changed his family faith? I love it because it's not the typical time traveling drama that the main lead will have to go back to Joseon era or the main lead come to modern. The time traveling concept in Nine is so simple to understand. But... I still don't like the romance in there :))

Hi girls,
Am I the only one who just fell in love with LJW's smile? I was not really interested in watching a new time travel drama, but when I checked this because I was bored, I fell in love with LJW and with his character, the arrogant anchorman who is dying full of regrets... I really hope that in the end he will not die [-O<

Anyway, I made a new video... I hope that you'll like it (watch HD, it's better)

Nine@Russian Roulette

http://youtu.be/VSrWeNmkdFk

Guest kobashi

I just watched the 3 episodes and I really like it.  I couldn't help feeling a bit anxious when watching the latest episode.  Things are just going TOO well for the male lead...
Looking forward to tomorrow's episode!

Guest acemaverick

this is so ridiculous! i was at the exact same place as lee jin wook in nepal, at the same airport and i even went up ABC and stayed at the same hotel which they filmed! but i went in Dec! what the fish! omg. i really feel like whacking myself in the head. i shd have went later!!! my once in a lifetime dream meeting is just down the drain. 

Archived