[Drama 2013] All About My Romance / Everything About My Relationship 내 연애의 모든 것

the girl who!

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

‘All About My Date’ releases new photos from Lee Min Jung’s first filming scene
all-about-my-romance_nmy.jpg

Upcoming SBS TV Wed-Thu drama ‘All About My Date’ is set to make its debut, and the production team has released photos from lead actress Lee Min Jung’s first filming scene.
The photos were taken at the film set during filming earlier this month. In one of the photos, Lee Min Jung is seen analysing her script intently, while another sees her acting out her scene with all her energy. Although the weather was chilly on the day of filming, the beauty of Lee Min Jung was able to shine brightly at the film set.
Lee Min Jung plays the role of No Min Young who is a rookie assemblywoman and 1 of two Progressive Labour Party (of which she heads) members in the national assembly. No Min Young had never harboured any thoughts about politics until the passing of her elder sister who was a Progressive Labour Party member and a potential candidate for president.
She decides to enter the political world after her sister’s death, and steps into a political world that she had never had any thoughts about it before. With her status as an assemblywoman from the Progressive Labour Party, she fights daily over big and small issues with the other big political parties that wield more authority and power. Min Young’s political career isn’t smooth sailing, but she is able to bring some consolation to people in need of help and finds some achievement, believing that this political path is the right one for her.
With regards to digesting the numerous political jargons in her script, Lee Min Jung said, “I have to recite lines that I normally wouldn’t say, regarding politics and law, so I am not really fluent with it when I deliver the lines. I have to be more careful with how I enunciate the words, and have prepared myself sufficiently for it.”
Director Son Jung Hyun said, “This is a role that was tailor-made for her (Lee Min Jung). She has rediscovered her own charms while also enjoying filming the drama at the same time. Please wait in anticipation for Lee Min Jung’s transformation,” showing his satisfaction with Lee Min Jung’s acting.
‘All About My Date’ features a cast that include Lee Min Jung, Shin Ha Kyun, Park Hee Soon, Gong Hyung Jin, and many others. It revolves around a male assemblyman and female assemblywoman who hail from two different political parties with different political ideals, but they still fall in love with other. The drama is written by Kwon Ki Young who previously wrote for ‘Protect The Boss’ while directing the drama will be Son Jung Hyun. The drama will succeed ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’ and begin broadcast next month.
Source : Yahoo Singapore

All About My Romance: Lee Min Jung and Shin Ha Gyun Embarks On Their First Screen Together
n4vaiu.jpg

The still cuts of the first filming of the drama ‘All About My Romance’ has been revealed.
Lee Min-jung, appearing as the minority-party Green Justice Party’s member Noh Min-yeong, appears on a radio and criticizes the majority pary Grand Korean Party member Kim Soo-yeong (Shin Ha-gyun)’s acts.
Lee Min-jung managed to walk through the thorny brambles of professional jargon without even a single mistake, while Shin Ha-kyun responded to her lines with endless varieties of facial expressions. The partnership of the two reportedly won much acclaim from the staff members.
A romantic comedy between the unlikely couple of a conservative majority member and the minority liberal member of the National Assembly, the bickering couple eventually begins their romance in secret, under the watchful eye of the public. Starring Shin Ha-gyun, Lee Min-jung, Gong Hyung-jin, and Han Chae-ah, the drama will follow the ending of the drama ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’ on early April.
Source : Koreandrama

Lee Min Jung Looks Like a Spring Goddess on the Set of New Drama
Recently, behind the scene photos of actress Lee Min Jung from the set of SBS’s upcoming drama “All About My Romance” were released.
In the pictures is Lee Min Jung studying the script at the set. In this new drama, which is set in the world of politics, she is to play the role of a rookie parliament assembly member following the footsteps of her sister who passed away. It is to tell a romantic story of two politicians from the opposing parties.
Lee Min Jung revealed, “Since the script is filled with political and law-related terms, which I am not familiar with, I had a hard time memorizing them. I have been focusing on pronouncing them correctly, and have worked hard on understanding the script.”
The director of this drama later stated, “This is a perfect role for Lee Min Jung. This character will show off Lee Min Jung’s natural charms, and working with her so far has been a joy. Please look forward to her transformation in this drama.”
Source : Soompi News

Guest manquant

@rubie Thank you for posting these new stills. Getting giddy in my excitement. ;;) It's only five more episodes for That Winter, The Wind Blows but still no video preview/teaser yet for our drama yet, right? Can't wait. \:D/

Guest manquant

the girl who! said:

manquant

said: @rubie Thank you for posting these new stills. Getting giddy in my excitement. ;

;)

It's only five more episodes for That Winter, The Wind Blows but still no video preview/teaser yet for our drama yet, right? Can't wait. \:D/

First Look at Lee Min Jung for SBS Drama “All About My Love Life”
Actress Lee Min Jung is all ready for her next project.
On March 12th, SBS revealed new stills from the actress at the set of the new drama.The stills were taking on the first day of shooting that took place earlier in March. In the pictures the actress is seeing reading her script, while talking to a staff member.
The actress looks beautiful as always with a sweet smile, and clear eyes.
It was said that the actress is studying for her role really hard as her role is a lawyer. Director from the drama said, "This role is perfect for her, she will be able to show her beauty and acting skills. Please look forward to this drama."
She commented, “Since there is a lot of law terminology that I am unfamiliar with, it's been hard trying to memorize and pronounced them correctly.”
In the drama she plays the role of No Min Young, a lawmaker from the Progressive Labor Party, who gets involve in the political world after a her sister dies.“All About My Love Life” two lawmakers from rival parties who will fall in love and will start a secrete relationship, despite their different believes.
The drama is set to start airing in April, after “That Winter, The Wind Blows” finish.
Source : Kdramastars

@the girl who!I would like to say do not worry I am watching TWTWB , so if any teaser is released I will post it or tell u, BUT sure I can not TT because just after finishing very last scene of that drama I will be in other word not aware about anything else 
tumblr_lgaumhvOvt1qda7u4.gif

@manquantand we are blessed to see JIS after long waited comeback with this drama ^^ ..
tumblr_mjbr23qwji1qj4we3o7_250.gif

;)

Excited for this drama ,, as I was afraid of having a looooooong withdrawal syndrome after TWTWB 
:-S

As far as I understand ( thanks google translate :-w ) All About My Love is on the news because of the big names of its leads and its immensely large cast (  more than 100 actors o_O ¿?  who have a storyline ) ... woah! 
http://search.daum.net/search?w=news&req=tab&q=%EB%82%B4%20%EC%97%B0%EC%95%A0%EC%9D%98%20%EB%AA%A8%EB%93%A0%20%EA%B2%83&viewio=i&repno=0&n=10&fixed_pc=3530&fixed_c=10591&p=1&cluster_page=1&cluster_docid=6509721

Archived