[Drama 2013] All About My Romance / Everything About My Relationship 내 연애의 모든 것

the girl who!

Lee Min Jung becomes an assemblywoman in ‘All About My Date’
romance_bts.jpg

Lee Min Jung has revealed photos of her ongoing poster shoot for her upcoming drama ‘All About My Date’.
Lee Min Jung updated her me2day account on March 18th by writing, “At the poster shoot for ‘All About My Date’ drama, I am No Min Young,” and also shared 3 photos.
In two of the photos, Lee Min Jung is seen sporting a beige coloured jacket coupled with a white top, showing off a strong career woman vibe. In the third photo, Lee Min Jung is seen sporting an assemblywoman collar pin, which added a layer of intellectual beauty.
Netizens who saw the photos expressed, “I’m really looking forward to ‘All About My Date’,” “Lee Min Jung is getting more and more beautiful,” “Really anticipating Lee Min Jung’s performance, I will definitely watch this drama,” “Her pose really resembles an assemblywoman.”
In upcoming SBS TV Wed-Thu drama ‘All About My Date’, Lee Min Jung plays the role of Progressive Labour Party member No Min Young who then becomes an assemblywoman in parliament, and will star opposite Shin Ha Kyun and Park Hee Soon.
Source : Yahoo Philippines

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest manquant

NEWMARIO said:

20130323] [All About My Love 내 연애의 모든 것] Teaser #2

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xyf8vx_20130323-all-about-my-love-y-yyy-yy-y-teaser-2_shortfilms

According to korean portals , Lee Min Jung and Shin Ha Kyunwere filming today in the korean parliament ( not the studio , the real parliament!!! ) :-O =D> The articles are mentioning that All About My Romance is the first production that obtained the permission o_O 
NISI20130324_0007927562_web.jpg

NISI20130324_0007927592_web.jpg

414300_article.jpg

414288_article.jpg

NISI20130324_0007927582_web.jpg

PYH2013032405560001300_P2.jpg

NISI20130324_0007927590_web.jpg

414297_article.jpg

kudos to the production team and SBS! ^^ =D> =D> =D>
Credit as tagged

the girl who! said: According to korean portals , Lee Min Jung and Shin Ha Kyunwere filming today in the korean parliament ( not the studio , the real parliament!!! ) :-O =D> The articles are mentioning that All About My Romance is the first production that obtained the permission o_O 
Credit as tagged

2ndComing

said:

the girl who!

said:

According to korean portals , Lee Min Jung and Shin Ha Kyunwere filming today in the korean parliament ( not the studio , the real parliament!!! ) :-O =D> The articles are mentioning that All About My Romance is the first production that obtained the permission o_O 
Credit as tagged

Archived