• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Condolences to Ms. Lee Min Jung and her family
February 26, 2013
Lee Min-jung's grandfather dies at 86
By Moon So-young Korea JoongAng Daily

26233911.jpg

Lee Min-jung is adjusting her TV drama and commercial filming schedules to mourn the death of her grandfather, sources close to the actress told Ilgan Sports. 
Her grandfather, Park No-soo, a renowned painter, passed away at Severance Hospital in Sinchon, central Seoul, on Monday morning. He was 86.
Park, an important figure in Korean art history, led the first generation of modernized traditional Korean ink painters who emerged after the country’s liberation from the Japanese imperialists.
In that style, black ink is combined with vivid colors such as cobalt blue and deep yellow that had rarely been used in traditional paintings before. 
Lee returned to Seoul late last week after filming a television commercial in the United States. Her boyfriend, actor Lee Byung-hun, could not appear at the funeral parlor in the hospital due to scheduling conflicts in the United States related to the promotion of “GI Joe 2: Retaliation,” which will be released on March 28 worldwide, the source said. 

GOD where was I not knowing about this drama ??????????????????

I am sooooooo happy what an amazing news  :D
my lovely lee min jung and  Daesang winner the lead of Brain my best medical drama / Neurology ever ^^ 
Tears of joy and happiness  :((

Quite surprised with the pairing of these two but come to think of it, I think they will be great. For anyone who doubts whether Shin Ha Hyun can do comedy or not (especially after Brain) should watch the drama Harvest Villa. He was great in there and so was Lee Bo Young (My Daughter Seo Young) who was the female lead. 

Guest arvieronica

ZarraJae said: Quite surprised with the pairing of these two but come to think of it, I think they will be great. For anyone who doubts whether Shin Ha Hyun can do comedy or not (especially after Brain) should watch the drama Harvest Villa. He was great in there and so was Lee Bo Young (My Daughter Seo Young) who was the female lead. 

March 5, 2013
All About My Romance begins filming
by javabeans dramabeans.com
53476550.4.jpg

I know, I know — I wish the production of All About My Romance gave us more to go on, too. But for now we’ll have to make do with this first official still, above, picturing the leads of the political romantic comedy, Lee Min-jung (Big) and Shin Ha-kyun (Brain). Then below, we’ve got behind-the-stills photos featuring second lead Han Chae-ah (Gaksital).
According to the producers, their approach to their previous project, 2011′s Protect the Boss, was to twist the conventions of the workplace-chaebol rom-com and give it a bit of edge. That’s also their goal with All About My Romance, in tackling the realm of politics. Lee Min-jung is the rookie parliament assembly member (and liberal), while Shin Ha-kyun plays the conservative. The simple case of opposites-attract doesn’t stand out to me, but it’s the tidbit about them having a secret dating relationship — while clashing at the workplace, of course — that makes me anticipate the drama.
Not to mention the great second leads, whom I actually prefer to the leading couple. Park Hee-soon (The Client) is the former prosecutor turned heroine’s aide, while Han Chae-ah plays a reporter on the political beat who’s loved by both men (lucky her), and is also Park’s hoobae from law school.
I’d argue that Han Chae-ah was confined to a limited range by the writing of Gaksital (Rie was more about charisma and ambiance, which she delivered), but I really enjoyed her acting in Oohlala Spouses, even if I kinda wanted to yell at the character most of the time. She should make for an interesting rival to Lee Min-jung; I like Han more, but I do think they’re sort of on the same level, acting and career-trajectory-wise, so they’re equally matched. And hopefully both ladies are competent, smart characters. FINGERS CROSSED.
All About My Romance follows That Winter, the Wind Blows and premieres in April.
30000241845_700.jpg

Via NewsenSBS E!

Archived