DeerBurning or JongYoon Couple [OFFICIAL THREAD] Lee Jonghyun CNBLUE & Im Yoon Ah SNSD

Guest aqua

On 31-12-2015 at 0:09 PM, pinkglaze said:

@su_lee it's okay if they bash on jonghyun cause we, deerburning, praise him for his friendship with Yoona. And it was an accident that Jonghyun happen to 'accidentally' touch yoona's bump ahahahah!! Sometimes fate is funny!! kekekekkekk... if they're really together, they're definitely "the most good looking idol couple" or "celebrity couple in general! Like Jonghyun is really really one fine man fiuuhh... and Yoona... no doubt on how pretty she is right?! I wonder what the future holds. I hope they'll end up together, get married, and have such big family like the Lee Dong Guk's family.

dbsondaughter.jpg

anyway I'm so proud of CNBLUE!! Now they stand in line with SNSD which proof how big they are as a band! 

I was sick as hell on that day but seriously the moment the news hit me, I squealed higher than Jessica unnie! 
Jonghyun oppa, accidentally? Jeongmalyo?! Yoona seemed amused rather than disgusted... 

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, some of you may know me from other ships/forums.  let me give you some background information.

I am a 40+ American married man who started following SNSD because my daughter (who has been a dancer from 6 years of age to her senior year in high school) started watching them and she enjoyed their music and their dancing/choreography.

I started following SNSD and K-pop in general because really, there is nothing like K-pop in the U.S. and there is certainly no girl group as talented and hard-working as SNSD.   At first, I couldn't tell the 9 of them apart, then they slowly became individual personalities and unique individuals.  I appreciated their talent, work ethic, and humble, yet fun-loving personalities.

Then I heard Seohyun was going to be on WGM.  I thought, this is going to be interesting.  The straight-as-an-arrow, innocent, dislikes boys, dislikes unhealthy foods, yet iron-willed maknae on a 'dating' show.   And then she gets paired with a fun-loving, easy-going talented rocker named Yong Wha!   I became a Goguma.  Through the Yongseo couple, I learned about the CNBlue boys and became their fan also.   The SNSD girls all seemed to accept the CNBlue boys as their BILs.   This begat CNSD (CNBlue & SNSD) a whole 'nother fandom that ships any interactions between CNBlue and SNSD.   There are all kinds of cross connections going on here - Seohyun with all 4 CNBlue boys, Yong Wha and Taeyeon, Jungshin and Hyoyeon, Minhyuk and Yuri were sweet on that 'swimming' show - the list goes on and on.

Then there is Deerburning - Jong Hyun and Yoona.  I don't know where this ship began, but it really took off in 2013 during the time SNSD was promoting "I Got a Boy' and CNBlue was promoting "I'm Sorry".  During this time, there were a lot of flirty interactions between JH and Yoona, and, of course, we Gogumas watched for interactions between YH and SH!

Then JH went on WGM with Gong Seung Yeon.   Although their time on the show was short, they took great care of each other and ended meaningfully and beautifully on WGM.   Throughout the time they were on the show together, and in their interviews, they never wavered from the fact that they did the show the way their hearts wanted them to go and with honest feelings toward each other.   I also became a shipper of the 02/Brown-Eyed Couple because I felt they were honest with each other (as much as 2 people can be on a variety show with the world watching) and looked good together.

So now you're asking - so why are you here on this forum that ships JH with Yoona?!

It's simple - I just want to stop all of the war and strife and hateful comments that fly around here and on their SNS accounts.   Sure, I ship Yongwha with Seohyun, I ship Jonghyun with Seungyeon, but I also love and support all the SNSD girls and all of the CNBlue boys.   Jonghyun and Yoona would make a very pretty couple - so be it!   I just want the hateful comments to stop on SeungYeon's and Jonghyun's SNS accounts.   I also want the 02 couple supporters to stop tagging #cnbluegt to everything Seungyeon does on her SNS.   Please, leave them alone to make their own decisions on who they want to be with, who they want to love.   No one in any of these fandoms/ships has any inside knowledge about what is going on behind the scenes.  Let them make their own choices, stop harassing them with your negative comments and hate toward the person who supports another person.

Please support them with love and appreciation for all they are and all they do.   Become delusionally happy and joyful with all kinds of romantic thoughts and hopes and dreams here, and in other forums that support whichever couple you favor.   But please, stop the fan wars, negativity and hate that shows up on their public SNS accounts.   Jonghyun doesn't deserve it, Yoona doesn't deserve it and Seung Yeon doesn't deserve it!  Thank you!             

10 hours ago, luvtokki said:

Please support them with love and appreciation for all they are and all they do.   Become delusionally happy and joyful with all kinds of romantic thoughts and hopes and dreams here, and in other forums that support whichever couple you favor.   But please, stop the fan wars, negativity and hate that shows up on their public SNS accounts.   Jonghyun doesn't deserve it, Yoona doesn't deserve it and Seung Yeon doesn't deserve it!  Thank you!             

I feel that Jonghyun gets a lot hate on the Brownie Thread whenever he has simple interactions with Yoona, but Seungyeon can do things that are more intimate with other male celebs and get compliments. Where is the double standard? Why is it Jonghyun getting hate and Seungyeon becomes the victim?

@luvtokki I also enjoyed the brownie couple at The Beginning, yup the beginning.. It made me feel torn because I am a deerburning. However as the show goes on and almost towards the end, I feel like the sparks between Seungyeon and Jonghyun slowly fading. Don't get me wrong I can see that they have a good relationship and very flirtatious towards each other. I don't know I just felt something missing in their eyes and how they interact towards each other. Then.... I saw the DMC concert for Yongseo and I saw them. Just then witness the shy, awkward, but warm smile from Jonghyun when Yoona talked briefly to him. That... that... when it comes out of sincerity.. You can feel the difference. He was like that to Seungyeon in the beginning but then I could not see or feel it anymore. 

But I agree with you that we should stop relating each other because they are different individuals and we have no right to bash people!

this is the reason why i decided to ship them by myself, because haters gonna hate and other shippers will going crazy.

@luvtokki i'm a yongseo shipper too. A boice and burningsoul, too. I am a deerburning shipper and i don't hate Miss S (i don't like to call her name in another shipper forum, it will cause another hatred). i was watching WGM too, to respect what Jonghyun did as an entertainer. I've been analyzing deerburning for 5 years and i'm quite sure both were dating back then (and i've collected some proofs since then). I want to tell you something:

1. I appreciate your understanding, however as a burningsoul, i don't like it when Miss S's fans and another shipper make Jonghyun down. Even when Yoona's fans tell something bad about Jonghyun, i hate it so much.

2. I guess when someone admits that he/she is a fan of Lee Jonghyun and then bashes him or even deerburning, i don't think he/she's a real fan. Yes, they interacted on screen in mubank 2013. But don't you know their interaction had been heard since 2012? If they didn't know about this then could they be considered as a big or real fan? i don't think so.

Once again, thanks for you understanding. I never want to start a war with another shipper but if he/she starts it first, i don't mind to get involved.

Cool down everyone.. although i'm mad also but as a mature fans of yongseo, deerburning, currently start to like hyukstal and also BOICE. I respect my idol which all of them with their respective partners if they reveal it to us. We should be supportive to them not bashing them with their co-partners and etc who they will work in terms of CF, drama and others.. we are gather here as a shipper and make new friends and family in our ship, right?

So cool down... just ignore them.. they will give you headache, wrinkles (for girls) while for the boys... maybe some white hairs will grow. hehe.

@jingga8 please come back soon. your oppa here missing your story and your digging skills also. XD

I read that the bum touching accident was caused by Jonghyun his watch getting caught in Yoona's dress and once she discovered who it was she had a sort of glee while Jonghyun was pretty much mortified and kept apologising and explaining while Yoona...well being her usual self....

I do wonder what kind of men watch gets caught in clothing...

Lucky it was Yoona who did not make a big deal out of it or felt extremely uncomfortable and awkward because if it were some other lady, it would not have been so funny. 

6 hours ago, Melissa S S Kalid said:

I read that the bum touching accident was caused by Jonghyun his watch getting caught in Yoona's dress and once she discovered who it was she had a sort of glee while Jonghyun was pretty much mortified and kept apologising and explaining while Yoona...well being her usual self....

I do wonder what kind of men watch gets caught in clothing...

Lucky it was Yoona who did not make a big deal out of it or felt extremely uncomfortable and awkward because if it were some other lady, it would not have been so funny. 

Maybe she do have some feeling for Jonghyun.. at the beginning of KBS Gayo, both Jonghyun and Yoona was talking.. Yoona kinda have the sparkle in her eyes and shy feeling talking to JH. I feel like she still have feeling towards Jonghyun... ^^

56 minutes ago, cronoyongseo4ever said:

Maybe she do have some feeling for Jonghyun.. at the beginning of KBS Gayo, both Jonghyun and Yoona was talking.. Yoona kinda have the sparkle in her eyes and shy feeling talking to JH. I feel like she still have feeling towards Jonghyun... ^^

Well he is everything a girl could wish for ;) He can cook, he is intelligent, he is a gentleman, he said in an interview that if a girl has a problem, he will sit with her until she shared what is bothering her and he will listen to her sorrows...
He will also not be the crazy jealous possesive bf who controls his gf... 
What else can a girl wish for? :wub:

7 hours ago, Melissa S S Kalid said:

Well he is everything a girl could wish for ;) He can cook, he is intelligent, he is a gentleman, he said in an interview that if a girl has a problem, he will sit with her until she shared what is bothering her and he will listen to her sorrows...
He will also not be the crazy jealous possesive bf who controls his gf... 
What else can a girl wish for? :wub:

Agree agree. But in WGM, he got show some jealous right and control Miss S? Correct me if I'm wrong

8 hours ago, Melissa S S Kalid said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAaGUJbA-k5/

Jonghyun and his niece Harang :wub: He makes a great uncle!

Maybe a great father also. ^^ 

PS Harang POV... uncle jongie please shave and cut your hair please.... i always heard omma and appa say you are handsome but today i see you like an old man. keke

Archived