[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

shaselai said: i have never used dramacrazy - i came to love kdrama through Hulu then Dramafever and more recently Viki for some "watch now drama". How does Dramacrazy compare to those 3 services? I do like Hulu Plus still for HD content (seems being hulu plus auto get Dramafever premium HD?). 

Talking about dramafever they have account on YT so sometimes I watch the drama there. But its limited for few dramas. since DF is legal its such a relief they won't delete the vid. I really love watching vid on YT than any other because its lighter there. Faster then any other like Speedy Joe, DM, Toho etc.
In Dc I always watch using speedy Joe, but if in Gooddrama I love all their 3 player. The only I don't really like is dramaholic. They don't part the episode but you can't click anywhere to watch. If you watch and connection bad and you can't continue you have to start from the first minutes. I tried to click to the last time where I watch but it never works. Always back to 00.00 minutes. That is annoying.

Hi everyone! I am new here. Well, sort of. I've been lurking this thread for the past... maybe 100 pages... but have been a little shy to make an account and share my thoughts. I finally decided to join in though, so I can also share my excitement over watching the Shin-Shin couple that I love because no one else I know is watching YTBLSS. (Too bad for them because they are missing out!)

While lurking, I saw that my fanmade videos was being shared from YouTube. Thanks for showing my videos some love and I hope to make some friends here. :)

OL IU's Kakaotalk with her bro make it to the news LOLFrom yesterday I see lot of the news about it, today say it on AKP too haha... they're cute LOLThis kind of thing still make it to the news. IU still BIG in SK apparently. Not to mention last sunday when IU sing on YTBLSS, IU is EVERYWHERE!Now we know netizen actually missed her alot! qgt.gif
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/07/ius-little-brother-ignores-all-of-her-texts

http://youtu.be/IFm26UZVyH0

screenshot_2013-07-03-07-24-22.png?w=256

I love love love this part. JH ans IS walked through the corridor discussing business and all of sudden, JH stooped on his track because he saw SS practicing her lines. His face was glowing with a huge smile on his face. I love how IS attacked JH by asking him:
IS  : do you like her that much?? Watch your expression. There are many people here..
and JH just gave him the lamest denial ever... with 0% certainty..

then IS just walked muttering "strange taste"..   and JH had to shout that it's not like that..

Many of you don't like IS, in fact some of my fav scenes actually happened because of him. Like the day he went in JH office to find out drunken SS sleeping in the sofa. It was funny how he demanded explanation from both, but got nothing and was left with his own assumption. 

akinahana89 said:Hi everyone! I am new here. Well, sort of. I've been lurking this thread for the past... maybe 100 pages... but have been a little shy to make an account and share my thoughts. I finally decided to join in though, so I can also share my excitement over watching the Shin-Shin couple that I love because no one else I know is watching YTBLSS. (Too bad for them because they are missing out!)

While lurking, I saw that my fanmade videos was being shared from YouTube. Thanks for showing my videos some love and I hope to make some friends here. :)

ck1Oz said: @Ayame- man, memories. Of WGM days and Guguma shipper days. This song was written during his marriage with her in mind.
I do not mean this in an insinuating manner. But what  JJS bulge were you guys talking about 2 weeks ago?

edensor said: akinahana89 said:Hi everyone! I am new here. Well, sort of. I've been lurking this thread for the past... maybe 100 pages... but have been a little shy to make an account and share my thoughts. I finally decided to join in though, so I can also share my excitement over watching the Shin-Shin couple that I love because no one else I know is watching YTBLSS. (Too bad for them because they are missing out!)

Thank you @edensor and @tiendoank! I will surely enjoy my time here. I had many laughs while lurking and reading everyone's comments.

And you are too kind with your words. I have not made any videos for a long, long time and my skills are pretty rusty. I hope my future videos will improve greatly because I enjoy making them. If the directors will keep giving me squeal-worthy shin-shin couple scenes, then I will definitely be in video heaven. Kekeke. :D

Guest jjsweeter0211

A bit off-topic~~So happy for him to getting lots of big projects and more recognition :x

Jeong Jae-yeong, Jo Jeong-seok and Hyeon Bin in "The King's Wrath"

Source | 2013/07/02 | 

photo324046.jpg

Actors Jeong Jae-yeongJo Jeong-seok and Hyeon Bin are coming together.

They are starring in the movie "The King's Wrath" which recently also cast actress Jeong Eun-chae.

Jeong Jae-yeong and Jo Jeong-seok take on the roles of warriors Gap-soo and Eul-soo. Gap-soo is an undercover warrior who is infiltrated into the palace to kill the king but falls into confusion once he finds out his sincerity. Eul-soo is a first-class warrior who is only meant to kill.

Expectations are high for the movie as rumors about the amazing cast and scenario spread. The movie will start filming in August.

"The King's Wrath" is about those who want to kill the king and those who want to stop it. It is directed by Lee Jae-gyoo from "Beethoven Virus" and "Damo".

Source : sports.hankooki.com/l... ( English )

jjsweeter0211 said: A bit off-topic~~So happy for him to getting lots of big projects and more recognition :x

Jeong Jae-yeong, Jo Jeong-seok and Hyeon Bin in "The King's Wrath"

Source | 2013/07/02 | 

This is great news! I am so excited to see more films and dramas for Jo Jeong Seok! He is very talented. I have not seen him in K2H yet, but he really won me over as JH. I watched Architecture 101 for him and I'll be watching K2H soon.

SS has a habit of demanding proof. She prefers real action than words. 
screenshot_2013-07-03-08-50-031.png?w=25

SS : so, can you play guitar??JH: yes..SS : Chan Woo oppa used to play guitar really well.JH : I'M BETTER. You say that because you haven't seen me playing.SS: then show me.
screenshot_2013-07-03-08-50-54.png?w=256

SS : can you dance??JH : I used to be an idol..SS : you just said you were singer & song writerJH: I was all-around entertainer!SS : then show me!
Well, I guess then... when the time of love confession comes.. SS will also demand JH to SHOW his love. Act it out. 
Let's hope the I-totally-love-you show will include warm hugging and tender kissing..some actions that won't leave any tiny dust of doubt in SS mind that this man is madly in love with her..

tiendoank said: edensor said: akinahana89 said:Hi everyone! I am new here. Well, sort of. I've been lurking this thread for the past... maybe 100 pages... but have been a little shy to make an account and share my thoughts. I finally decided to join in though, so I can also share my excitement over watching the Shin-Shin couple that I love because no one else I know is watching YTBLSS. (Too bad for them because they are missing out!)

OMG Are they really shutting down Dramacrazy?? really WOW... ıt was a most popular drama channel...owners gained a lot of money by that website! why they do it? Is it because copyright laws! you know ıts a crime to share the dramas without taking permission and Korean tv's dont give it. I had a youtube drama channel and they deleted it after a year for copyright issue!!! Production offices send you warning mail and give you 3 day! ıf you dont shout down your own website they shout it down and they sue you! >:P

I hope ıts not for that reason otherwise that means they will shout down all drama channels one by one!!!! :-S

Archived