[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

Guest smeli

@Yoeda : Oh okay...kumawo... I have seen & read the thread... But I think I will not watch it since there will be many bed scenes  [-( andwee, siroo....

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest smeli

@Yoeda : kumawo for the MV. It reminds me a lot for every important scenes of our OTP... You've included all in the MV, Jjang... \:D/ @Akinahana89 : Yes you're right... But I still don't like he plays in film or drama which has bed scene. It can lower his image.

smeli said: @Akinahana89 : Yes you're right... But I still don't like he plays in film or drama which has bed scene. It can lower his image.

I think if it is tastefully done, it won't damage anyone's image, and I am certain that JJS thought clearly about the subject matter before accepting the role. After all, he was the one who said he didn't like and didn't want to do bed scenes because he's a conservative man (and because his body isn't cut out for bed scenes, but.... he certainly isn't going to hear any of us complaining about his body! Haha.) In any case, any potential bed scenes in MLMB could simply be a fade to black, which is also harmless.

Speaking of bed scenes with JJS... the one with IU in Wando.... Kekeke. I'll have to watch that again when I get home now! :x :x :x

Maybe JJS is still embarrassed of his pillow incident?  He knew we caught on...
I'm so excited, will fly to see IU in a three days.  Too bad she's singing on a different nite from Jung Yong Hwa & CN Blue..  A duet would have been nice.  =)

1bin said: Maybe JJS is still embarrassed of his pillow incident?  He knew we caught on...
I'm so excited, will fly to see IU in a three days.  Too bad she's singing on a different nite from Jung Yong Hwa & CN Blue..  A duet would have been nice.  =) Omg. You're going to KCON?!?! Ahhhh! So jealous! Have a ton of fun!!

Guest adikkeluangman

Child actress Kim Hwan Hee or in this drama fondly remember as the cute bratty Han Woo Joo. Hope to see her again in another drama soon.1958169_286303478190788_1566586907_n.jpg

quick update on my seoul misadventures!kkk
went to yeouida park today, and though I couldn't find the exact sites for their shoot, the entire place just reeks of familiarity!kkk  I think most of the park dates (if not all) were indeed shot in that location. Sadly, I think the breakup scene was shot there as well TT TT TT
went to DREAMSTAR ENT office! got lost but two really nice korean gentlemen drove me to the right address!kkk  You already know some of the things that we talked about--about the souvenirs etc--which made me sad, but then they also said that I could come back anytime, which gave me the idea of the CD compilation. They also said that I was the first person to go to their agency and asked about JJS (I'm not sure if I should be proud or embarrassed about that!wahaha).  One of the guys said that he actually worked in Sidney for 10 years, and they introduced another one as JJS's stepbrother (I'm not sure if I should take them seriously or not, they looked and sounded serious when they mentioned it though!lol)
went to BLACKSMITH for dinner, the manager was really kind. the food--i've never had olio as soggy as the one I had there!wahaha I was planning on taking photos of the 2nd floor after my dinner but I had a sudden asthma attack (I'm not sure from what) and so I had to rush out of there.
PHOTOS TO FOLLOW...after my seoul trip. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hahahaha... I'm smiling reading it. Imaging how you upset towards the male fansXD But she look like Soon Shin indeed wif that hair.

Sounds funny heard how she was there. Lost, alone^^a She is still quiet girl among idols eventho she is famous.

Too bad you can look much more closer @1bin but you are lucky enough to have a chance saw her performance live.

And... don't change your ava! hahaha... I love it X""D

your ava is legendary ava just like Ally's with her Park Ki Woong(?) ava lol

• 3 weeks later...

Archived